ADVERTISEMENT

Local SWAT team blames Trump assassination attempt on lack of planning, communication

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
:oops:

Local SWAT team blames Trump assassination attempt on lack of planning, communication

"We were supposed to get a face-to-face briefing with the Secret Service members whenever they arrived, and that never happened," said Jason Woods, team leader for Beaver County's Emergency Services Unit and SWAT sniper section.

"So I think that was probably a pivotal point, where I started thinking things were wrong because it never happened. We had no communication," Woods said. "Not until after the shooting."

:oops:

"We were supposed to get a face-to-face briefing with the Secret Service members whenever they arrived, and that never happened," said Jason Woods, team leader for Beaver County's Emergency Services Unit and SWAT sniper section.

"So I think that was probably a pivotal point, where I started thinking things were wrong because it never happened. We had no communication," Woods said. "Not until after the shooting."

The Secret Service is in charge of the operation. Now if we could only figure out who is in charge of DHS and Secret Service since Biden has been suffering from Dementia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT