ADVERTISEMENT

LMFAO Neal F’ing Brown Football

To be fair, I've been seeing a lot of coaches screw that up lately. At least a question whether the offense can get the FG off in time with a running clock out of timeouts, and the defensive head coach will panic so much that THEY will call timeout. Never saw that until the last 3-4 years and now it seems to be rampant. Note I am NOT talking about "freeze the kicker" timeouts.

What I hate way more with Kneel Clown is the bullshit of a lineman not knowing he was supposed to be in the game on our 2d PAT attempt, getting hit with a delay, and OF COURSE us then missing the kick. Type of crap that happens ALL the time here. Then his formation BADLY telegraphs the 4th-down QB sneak push attempt allowing Kansas St to jump the play and he wants to yell at the officials. How about lining up in a fashion that isn't a dead giveaway as to what we're going to do, dickhead? Then he makes another classic mistake of letting the 2 missed PATs goad him into a foolish 2-point play in the 2d quarter. Just has no business being a head coach at this level.

Only coach in America that can go down three scores before half and calls time out to help the team to get setup for their FG.

And cries like a little Kentucky hick to the officials.

I am so glad this will be the last damn time we see him at mountaineer field.
Not defending Brown at all. I want him gone, too. But from my view, the refs were supposed to hold up the snap until we substituted our FB block/defense team and they did not. Unlike when we had the ball and didn't sub, and they held the snap to let KSU sub when they shouldn't.

100% lack of discipline just cost us a free 15 yard penalty this is why he is gone baby gone. Thank God it’s finally falling apart and he can get the hell back to where the hell he came from

Offense can’t even line up properly in year 4. If special teams doesn’t screw something up it’s a positive. What a game. A litany of typical issues we’ve seen all in a single game.

Offense can’t even line up properly in year 4. If special teams doesn’t screw something up it’s a positive. What a game. A litany of typical issues we’ve seen all in a single game.
This right here. I would totally except this kind of behavior in year 1 in the first couple of games taking over brand new team that is young and inexperienced. He’s in year four and these same mistakes continue to happen as well as the delay of games. We have beat ourselves so many times because he cannot get it together.

Reactions: jlaudiomaster
Yeah...not supporting the team and athletes is the best way to get rid of a coach.
#1: most of the missing fans had probably already paid for their tickets (season passes); thus the money is not being forfeited to the university, just the fans.

#2: the players don't give two sh!ts anymore.....they can transfer any time they want. That's just how it is, like it or not.

Like it or not, fact is that unless we get some HUGE fundraising, Brown will be back for the 2023 season. I don't see WVU being the type of program willing to dish out $16 million to fire a coach.
You have to fire him now. The buyout sucks but he has completely lost the team and fan base. If WVU were to keep him we may not be able to field a roster next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT