ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO!!!!!

It must kill them to see some D2 program rise up and totally outclass them in every way possible...

Marshall's recruiting doesn't really start until they see what decent players don't make the grades or can't pass a background check...
That is so true. If you read through that thread, their only hope is to get someone who either washes out or will never see the field because someone else committed and it is now too late for plan B, plan C and plan D.

What was really hilarious was the Herd poster who theorized that Doc must have just landed a huge recruit who was never going to let this guy see the field and THAT is why he flipped. Nothing to do with the fact that he was at WKU's campus watching them curb stomp the Herd! Nah, couldn't be that!

That is so true. If you read through that thread, their only hope is to get someone who either washes out or will never see the field because someone else committed and it is now too late for plan B, plan C and plan D.

What was really hilarious was the Herd poster who theorized that Doc must have just landed a huge recruit who was never going to let this guy see the field and THAT is why he flipped. Nothing to do with the fact that he was at WKU's campus watching them curb stomp the Herd! Nah, couldn't be that!
Hahaha! Gotta love their delusions...

Perfect example of why I don't get too excited about recruits. Gwaltney was a 5 star, Slaton a 2 star, and Schmitt a no star.
Me either...you can't see into the two most important parts of a player ...head and heart! I guess it gives the boys something to smack about but means nothing to me, I put no stock in the number of stars a player is assigned!

Me either...you can't see into the two most important parts of a player ...head and heart! I guess it gives the boys something to smack about but means nothing to me, I put no stock in the number of stars a player is assigned!
I pay much more attention to which schools offer a player.

I pay much more attention to which schools offer a player.
That begs the question how do we really know who offers a player a full ride? I have no idea who Ohio Sate really offers, to my knowledge that information is kept at CIA HQ!

So the Hilltoppers thump Marshall on the field and then they take away their best recruit a 3 star RB!
He was the only 3 Star so far in their class but I'm sure the Marshall fans will now tell us they didn't really want him anyhow.[roll][laughing][roll]http://marshall.forums.rivals.com/threads/rb-de-commit.18620/
The truth is, he was going to be a grades casualty for Marshall anyway, so better to let him go now. When he found out his grades were way too high to settle for a school like Marshall, he decided to look around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT