ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO!!

Motown Mounty

All-American
May 29, 2001
I heard that Doc told the team that Marshall was going to play WVU next year and 12 players immediately quit the team. He had to chase after them and tell them it was a joke and that they were still playing Florida Atlantic, Charlotte, and UTSA. They said, "Oh OK then" and they rejoined the team.

I heard that Doc told the team that Marshall was going to play WVU next year and 12 players immediately quit the team. He had to chase after them and tell them it was a joke and that they were still playing Florida Atlantic, Charlotte, and UTSA. They said, "Oh OK then" and they rejoined the team.

Cool story bro. Shouldn't you be preparing yourself for your annual early fall decline?

Cool story bro. Shouldn't you be preparing yourself for your annual early fall decline?

I guess if you were the fan of a team that plays one of the weakest schedules in all of FBS, you wouldn't have any understanding of what it's like to have some of the top teams in the nation on your schedule in the fall.

Your Blundering Terd plays one or possibly two P-5 teams every year, then it's on to a CUSA schedule full of cupcakes, some of them only fielding football teams for a couple of years.

Need I remind you that Marsall's record against major programs is 7-35, with only one win against a team that finished the year with a winning record ?

Our schedule has 10 games against P-5 programs. Big difference, but you won't see it.

Reactions: mtn1neer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT