ADVERTISEMENT

Littlefinger...GoT spoilers

JLW71073

All-Conference
Aug 7, 2003
Interesting episode, that seemed to really set up a wild finish. I don't know what Littlefinger is up to, maybe trying too drive a wedge between Sansa and Arya, or worse. I don't know if he knows what she's really capable of. Also, Is Cresie really preggo with Jamie's seed, or is some weird thing that creepy guy has come up with.

I read some interesting theories this morning that Bran or a Brandon is the Night King, since there have been several Brandon's in the history, that He is or was Jon Snow. I also read that the Night King somehow will kill a dragon and get his own ice dragon. It would kind of make sense, if there will be two dragon riders (Danny and Jon)

Interesting episode, that seemed to really set up a wild finish. I don't know what Littlefinger is up to, maybe trying too drive a wedge between Sansa and Arya, or worse. I don't know if he knows what she's really capable of. Also, Is Cresie really preggo with Jamie's seed, or is some weird thing that creepy guy has come up with.

I read some interesting theories this morning that Bran or a Brandon is the Night King, since there have been several Brandon's in the history, that He is or was Jon Snow. I also read that the Night King somehow will kill a dragon and get his own ice dragon. It would kind of make sense, if there will be two dragon riders (Danny and Jon)
Littlefinger gon get got.

Honestly never thought about Cersie NOT being pregnant, but that Qyburn was in there just prior to his arrival. Hmmmm. Why would she lie? Are they gonna bring back Joffrey like they did The Mountain??

Bran is the Night King....wha?

Probably the best line of the whole series was last night when Tormund asked if the big girl came with Jon. lmao. 10/10

Littlefinger gon get got.

Honestly never thought about Cersie NOT being pregnant, but that Qyburn was in there just prior to his arrival. Hmmmm. Why would she lie? Are they gonna bring back Joffrey like they did The Mountain??

Bran is the Night King....wha?

Probably the best line of the whole series was last night when Tormund asked if the big girl came with Jon. lmao. 10/10

That was freaking hilarious. Jon and Dany getting a little closer each episode.

I don't buy the Bran theories yet, but it was kind of interesting to read.

Also, Gendry with a war hammer is going to produce some serious carnage. Jon, Jorah, Gendry, Tormund, and the Hound going North = lot's of white walkers dying.

I think next week episode is going to be big.

Also, did you catch Gilly's discovering when she was reading to Sam? There's written proof that John is not a bastard, that his father and mother were legit married and that would make him next in line to for the throne.

I think next week episode is going to be big.

Also, did you catch Gilly's discovering when she was reading to Sam? There's written proof that John is not a bastard, that his father and mother were legit married and that would make him next in line to for the throne.
Yeah, and Sam didn't hear any of it.

Cersei: 1) she's not pregnant, senses Jamie slipping away, trying to draw him closer; or 2) she is pregnant, but will face trouble re Maggy the Frog's prediction to child-Cersei that she would have 3 kids and die by her little brother. That would mean she and the baby would die in childbirth, and indirectly die by Jamie knocking her up, who is one of her younger brothers.

Bran: not the Night King. He is high, though (space cadet). Not sure what his function is now, since Gilly discovered Jon Snow's true parentage (if Sam will ever listen to her). Wonder how Sam will react to Dany barbecuing his father and brother, although he is now lord of the Tarley fortune which is sizeable.

The Magnificent Seven: Jon Snow and the others with him beyond the wall. Not all of them are coming home. Why is Beric (he who has been brought back to life six times) there with Jon? Beric has the sword that is arguably Lightbringer. Maybe Jon will be killed but brought back to life by Beric or Thoros and pick up the flaming sword, adding more evidence to the theory that he is the prince to be reborn, etc. There's also some special reason The Hound is with them, he has some special role to play.

Gendry: The showrunners did not bring him back just to die up North, surely. But if he claims his right to the throne as a Baratheon, that puts him in conflict with both Dany and Jon, and Cersei and Jamie. Maybe he's the compromise candidate. He and Arya had the beginnings of a relationship before he was taken away by the Red Priestess for the leach ceremony. Also, Gendry was tutored by [can't remember his name], the blacksmith who Tywin Lannister hired to melt down Ned Stark's huge Valeryian steel sword into two Valeryian steel swords. Jon Snow needs Gendry's blacksmith skills with Valeryian steel and dragonglass.

Dragons: one of the dragons will die. Drogon was wounded by Qyburn's Scorpion crossbow. i fear there is a reason it is named "Scorpion." Scorpions are poisonous. Was the arrow tipped with poison? If Drogon were ever conscripted by the Night King, would he breath ice instead of fire at people? How effective will the dragons be in the middle of a blizzard, anyway?

Lot of questions to resolve in the next 8 episodes. Keeps it interesting.

Cersei: 1) she's not pregnant, senses Jamie slipping away, trying to draw him closer; or 2) she is pregnant, but will face trouble re Maggy the Frog's prediction to child-Cersei that she would have 3 kids and die by her little brother. That would mean she and the baby would die in childbirth, and indirectly die by Jamie knocking her up, who is one of her younger brothers.

Bran: not the Night King. He is high, though (space cadet). Not sure what his function is now, since Gilly discovered Jon Snow's true parentage (if Sam will ever listen to her). Wonder how Sam will react to Dany barbecuing his father and brother, although he is now lord of the Tarley fortune which is sizeable.

The Magnificent Seven: Jon Snow and the others with him beyond the wall. Not all of them are coming home. Why is Beric (he who has been brought back to life six times) there with Jon? Beric has the sword that is arguably Lightbringer. Maybe Jon will be killed but brought back to life by Beric or Thoros and pick up the flaming sword, adding more evidence to the theory that he is the prince to be reborn, etc. There's also some special reason The Hound is with them, he has some special role to play.

Gendry: The showrunners did not bring him back just to die up North, surely. But if he claims his right to the throne as a Baratheon, that puts him in conflict with both Dany and Jon, and Cersei and Jamie. Maybe he's the compromise candidate. He and Arya had the beginnings of a relationship before he was taken away by the Red Priestess for the leach ceremony. Also, Gendry was tutored by [can't remember his name], the blacksmith who Tywin Lannister hired to melt down Ned Stark's huge Valeryian steel sword into two Valeryian steel swords. Jon Snow needs Gendry's blacksmith skills with Valeryian steel and dragonglass.

Dragons: one of the dragons will die. Drogon was wounded by Qyburn's Scorpion crossbow. i fear there is a reason it is named "Scorpion." Scorpions are poisonous. Was the arrow tipped with poison? If Drogon were ever conscripted by the Night King, would he breath ice instead of fire at people? How effective will the dragons be in the middle of a blizzard, anyway?

Lot of questions to resolve in the next 8 episodes. Keeps it interesting.

I think I know what happens next week, and I think Dani will be down a dragon by the end of the episode.

I didn't think about Gendry and his smithing skills being used to work with the dragon glass and Valeryian steel. That could be the role he plays, as well as a Robert Baratheon to Ned Stark type of friendship with Jon.

I think we're going to get Cleganebowl afterall.
Cleganebowl_6d0036_5944668.gif

Dragons: one of the dragons will die. Drogon was wounded by Qyburn's Scorpion crossbow. i fear there is a reason it is named "Scorpion." Scorpions are poisonous. Was the arrow tipped with poison?
That would be so lame

What was the deal with the dude and a sword of fire? The red witch brought him back to life 8 times and she herself said the lord of light only brings back people that have a destiny. There is a story about a man, an sword and fire as it is pulled from the ice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT