ADVERTISEMENT

Lies, Lies, and more lies........coming post-game

MountaineerWV

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
Guess it wasn't Esa and Harris' fault after all. Matthews still riding pine, although Huggs said he needs to play him more. We burnt a redshirt for about 8 minutes on Doomes. Harler is 0-??? from the field, sucks defensively, still on the court.....Routt continues to start 1st and 2nd half and that's 3-4 minutes of non-productiveness to start game and half that Culver could give us.

Pathetic........and I'm a Huggs defender, but he's becoming part of the problem.

Reactions: AZeer
Huggs is most overhyped, overpaid, overatted coach in all of sports. Shane Lyons needs to get him retired. This is totally unacceptable, lazy recruiting and bad coaching by Huggins and his staff of clowns.

Reactions: weirtonsteel
Huggs is over the hill. He gets practice facility 7 years ago and still can’t recruit guards at all. Most overatted coach in sports. Time to retire. This is unacceptable.

Guess it wasn't Esa and Harris' fault after all. Matthews still riding pine, although Huggs said he needs to play him more. We burnt a redshirt for about 8 minutes on Doomes. Harler is 0-??? from the field, sucks defensively, still on the court.....Routt continues to start 1st and 2nd half and that's 3-4 minutes of non-productiveness to start game and half that Culver could give us.

Pathetic........and I'm a Huggs defender, but he's becoming part of the problem.
I think he is just trying to find guys who will do the work. He knows this team is very young and his stars are not the older guys. They are great role players, but not leaders. Bolden stepped up big time and Culver is also a star. He needs to find a third guy who can play and contribute. Maybe Haley (sp?). One of the freshman guards is possible as well or West. I would say that February will be better as the "stars" realize either get in or you will sit out the game.

Reactions: weirtonsteel
I think he is just trying to find guys who will do the work. He knows this team is very young and his stars are not the older guys. They are great role players, but not leaders. Bolden stepped up big time and Culver is also a star. He needs to find a third guy who can play and contribute. Maybe Haley (sp?). One of the freshman guards is possible as well or West. I would say that February will be better as the "stars" realize either get in or you will sit out the game.

Why would Esa or Harris be motivated in February? Team will be 0-8 in conference, no post-season, and Esa is a senior. No motivation for him. Harris plays hard. And has better skills than Harler.

I’m done with Huggs. He’s part of the problem here. Time to retire. He’s done. A good younger coach would improve this program quickly. Belien handed Huggs a good program. Huggs is too inconsistent. Look at 2011 to 2014. It was bad basketball. Back to bad basketball.

I’m done with Huggs. He’s part of the problem here. Time to retire. He’s done. A good younger coach would improve this program quickly. Belien handed Huggs a good program. Huggs is too inconsistent. Look at 2011 to 2014. It was bad basketball. Back to bad basketball.

Maybe we should just name you as coach? You said this team was a Final Four team.

Reactions: Phil

Keep drinking.

You're the biggest problem of many boards. Oh wait you've been banned on another board.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Bolden career high 31 points. Culver 15 points 15 rebounds. Harris was injured. 5 freshman were on the floor at one time. The zeroes across the board was 1 player Rout.

Doomes 8 min 2rbs 1 asst
Knapper 10 min 1 rb 2to's 3 fouls (he needs less minutes IMO)
Mccabe 11 min 1 rb 1 steal 3 Asst 1 foul

Huggs is over the hill. He gets practice facility 7 years ago and still can’t recruit guards at all. Most overatted coach in sports. Time to retire. This is unacceptable.

0f287f41f79dfad7cb5189000f8c76c3.gif

Reactions: mbryar
Esa sucks and got suspended last year for drugs. Guy has issues and looks deer in the headlights. He has serious attention issues. Bench him. No leadership. Bad senior. Huggs should have ran him out already. Wes Harris already has been a problem. He got a battery charge over the summer and now is suspended 3-4 times this year already. He’s not good enough to put up with much. He’s low D1 at best like most on roster. Huggs better clean house or retire.

Esa sucks and got suspended last year for drugs. Guy has issues and looks deer in the headlights. He has serious attention issues. Bench him. No leadership. Bad senior. Huggs should have ran him out already. Wes Harris already has been a problem. He got a battery charge over the summer and now is suspended 3-4 times this year already. He’s not good enough to put up with much. He’s low D1 at best like most on roster. Huggs better clean house or retire.

Seek help Pride

Frustration can be considered a problem. This frustration will build until a level that is too great for the individual to contain or allow to continue, and thus produce action directed at solving the inherent problem in a disposition that does not cause social or physical harm. In negative cases, however, the individual may perceive the source of frustration to be outside their control, and thus the frustration will continue to build, leading eventually to further problematic behavior, violent reaction against perceived oppressors or enemies

Stubborn refusal to respond to new conditions affecting the goal, such as removal or modification of the barrier, sometimes occurs.

If those two were the problem, then why didn't we win today?????

Bolden career high 31 points. Culver 15 points 15 rebounds. Harris was injured. 5 freshman were on the floor at one time. The zeroes across the board was 1 player Rout.

Doomes 8 min 2rbs 1 asst
Knapper 10 min 1 rb 2to's 3 fouls (he needs less minutes IMO)
Mccabe 11 min 1 rb 1 steal 3 Asst 1 foul

I didn't think Doomes was in that long. I was guessing 5 min. . Do you have the stats for Matthews?

WVUALLEN they are not good. Huggs better capitalize on getting top tier WV kids like junior Early, Obinna, Metheny and seniors Dobbs Bridges. Huggs gets 3rd tier WV boys like Harler, Routt and 2nd tier Knapper but won’t get 1st tier guys higher level like Bridges, Dobbs, Early, Obinna, Metheny, Drew Williamson.

If he hadn’t missed 2 point blank, wud have played more.
Harler 1-7 and 26 minutes
Knapper 0-2 and 10 minutes
McCabe 0-6 and 11 minutes
Matthews 1-4 and 10 minutes. Missing shots seems to have little to do with playing time.

WVUALLEN they are not good. Huggs better capitalize on getting top tier WV kids like junior Early, Obinna, Metheny and seniors Dobbs Bridges. Huggs gets 3rd tier WV boys like Harler, Routt and 2nd tier Knapper but won’t get 1st tier guys higher level like Bridges, Dobbs, Early, Obinna, Metheny, Drew Williamson.

Pride304 you are a troll. A month ago you couldn't stop slobbering over Harler, Horton, Routt and Knapper. Now you put them down like dogs. You suck and couldn't figure out talent if it hit you in the balls.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT