ADVERTISEMENT

Lewey Body Dementia...

GQSpG4TXQAAnYvp

Not defending him, but there were other parachutists there.

02f29c03e5bd4b9aeac69d6f13fe5f3f929e4462.png
Yes, I saw the other guys there. Also, this isn’t indicative of his cognitive ability. He completely turned around at Normandy when everybody was facing opposite. He’s lost it and if a person denies the obvious, they are screwed up

Yes, I saw the other guys there. Also, this isn’t indicative of his cognitive ability. He completely turned around at Normandy when everybody was facing opposite. He’s lost it and if a person denies the obvious, they are screwed up
I don't disagree. We need age limits for President/Congress/Supreme Court/State Governor.

A campaign is a cognitive test. People need to turn off subjective media and watch the candidates and vote based off of what they see instead of what they are told they are seeing
Lmao .....people voted for Biden after 50 years of bad policies and dropping out in 1988 for being a habitual lier. ..........didn't they just expel a Republican congressman for lying during his campaign? .....oh well ...

Reactions: phillya
Lmao .....people voted for Biden after 50 years of bad policies and dropping out in 1988 for being a habitual lier. ..........didn't they just expel a Republican congressman for lying during his campaign? .....oh well ...
I'm not arguing that. You are correct but the problem isn't politicians lying. It is a stupid voter base that elects people who don't represent them.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
People put more stock into sports or vacation than our elected leaders...... sad
Nobody sees their tax dollars because they are withheld. Nobody pays attention to government until living gets expensive. The pols all know this so they try to keep costs affordable and blame the rich guy when they need to raise taxes and everyone just nods their head and moves along

Nobody sees their tax dollars because they are withheld. Nobody pays attention to government until living gets expensive. The pols all know this so they try to keep costs affordable and blame the rich guy when they need to raise taxes and everyone just nods their head and moves along
Cant argue any of that .
I just don't get how people don't see it . I get paid look at my hrs worked , what I should get and what government takes . Then get to read about how the are giving it to other people.....

I don't disagree. We need age limits for President/Congress/Supreme Court/State Governor.
They have term limits for a president and senate so why not the rest? They should also have mandatory physicals and mental evaluations. I'm not as concerned about age limits as I am their ability to think and handle the physical day to day duties.

They have term limits for a president and senate so why not the rest? They should also have mandatory physicals and mental evaluations. I'm not as concerned about age limits as I am their ability to think and handle the physical day to day duties.
Ummm.....what???? There aren't any "term limits" for senate. Dude........seriously? Maybe I was asleep in high school civics class.

Ummm.....what???? There aren't any "term limits" for senate. Dude........seriously? Maybe I was asleep in high school civics class.
Or maybe you're just a Shit head that edits everyone's mistakes. Learn to write a sentence you liberal marxist.

A Senate term is six years long, so senators may choose to run for reelection every six years unless they are appointed or elected in a special election to serve the remainder of a term.

Happy now jerk off.

Or maybe you're just a Shit head that edits everyone's mistakes. Learn to write a sentence you liberal marxist.

A Senate term is six years long, so senators may choose to run for reelection every six years unless they are appointed or elected in a special election to serve the remainder of a term.

Happy now jerk off.
That’s not a “term limit”, that is a term length. Term limits are like the POTUS which states “two terms”.

And I didn’t edit sh!t. Those were your words. You are one of the main ones on here that when you don’t agree with someone you resort to name calling and nasty remarks. When you show your ignorance on a subject, you get called out for it. The fact that in this thread it was suggested that “ignorant voters” are the main problem, you provided them with exhibit A by not knowing the Senste has no term limits.

Last edited:
That’s not a “term limit”, that is a term length. Term limits are like the POTUS which states “two terms”.

And I didn’t edit sh!t. Those were your words. You are one of the main ones on here that when you don’t agree with someone you resort to name calling and nasty remarks. When you show your ignorance on a subject, you get called out for it. The fact that in this regard it was suggested that “ignorant voters” are the main problem, you provided them with exhibit A by not knowing the Senste has no term limits.
No shit Sherlock. Apparently you can't read either. **** off troll. It's not that I don't disagree with you. I just hate your ass.

No shit Sherlock. Apparently you can't read either. **** off troll. It's not that I don't disagree with you. I just hate your ass.
Don't be an ignorant voter then. Know your middle school level civics lesson and you won't have any issues.

And, by the way, you don't look "smart" by suggesting that there is a Biden "body double". Geez.

Don't be an ignorant voter then. Know your middle school level civics lesson and you won't have any issues.

And, by the way, you don't look "smart" by suggesting that there is a Biden "body double". Geez.
According to you, a fact checking liberal marxist, you must check everyone and everything. Now **** off prick.

According to you, a fact checking liberal marxist, you must check everyone and everything. Now **** off prick.
Fact checking? So you approve of ignorant misinformation? Especially something a 6th grader learns about? Don’t post ignorant “facts”.

Fact checking? So you approve of ignorant misinformation? Especially something a 6th grader learns about? Don’t post ignorant “facts”.
Look a dumbass. Doesn't believe typos or miss-reads are a thing. Don't post period ass wipe.

That's the mistake dumbass. Don't read shit on the internet and post it. At least I'm not your president falling off bikes.
First, he's your president as much as mine. Second, simply admit you didn't realize that the Senate didn't have term limits and be done with it. Don't try to pass it off as a "typo".

First, he's your president as much as mine. Second, simply admit you didn't realize that the Senate didn't have term limits and be done with it. Don't try to pass it off as a "typo".
I will not admit it due to what you claim is false. Just as all liberals you make shit up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT