ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Goooo Mounteineeerrrrsssss! Don't lose to sorry assed Texas Tech and blow the MU-WVU

I'm afraid my Michigan Wolverines aren't even going to qualify for the NIT. Next 3-4 games are definitely going to end up in the 'L' column. Somehow have to manage to win five more games, and that simply doesn't look to be remotely possible. Could almost lose the next 11 to close out the season.

I'm afraid my Michigan Wolverines aren't even going to qualify for the NIT. Next 3-4 games are definitely going to end up in the 'L' column. Somehow have to manage to win five more games, and that simply doesn't look to be remotely possible. Could almost lose the next 11 to close out the season.
Th Wolves coach while a great player for them... a bit shaky as a coach!

Th Wolves coach while a great player for them... a bit shaky as a coach!
They weren't all that good to begin with, and now have lost two starters, although their 2nd leading scorer may return at some point, but don't see him back for the next few games. Just seem to be a team that can't gel together. It's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get from game to game. Could win by 25, or lose by 25 to anybody in the country.

They weren't all that good to begin with, and now have lost two starters, although their 2nd leading scorer may return at some point, but don't see him back for the next few games. Just seem to be a team that can't gel together. It's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get from game to game. Could win by 25, or lose by 25 to anybody in the country.
even to queens college......btw is that where "it" matriculated?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT