ADVERTISEMENT

Let us not forget

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
who the trumpers are on this board and make fun of them every chance we get. So it has been written so it has been said.

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
who the trumpers are on this board and make fun of them every chance we get. So it has been written so it has been said.
Odd because everyone makes fun of you and you have earned it via your own stupidity.

6e93b2d96641bc28.jpeg

Odd because everyone makes fun of you and you have earned it via your own stupidity.

She says he actually grabbed her and penatrated her. Do Democrats believe her?

Was he serving as Vice President or a Senator then? Probably should give her an investigation.

If a woman made this claim about Trump the media would be creating reenactments to show 20 tines a day.
So this is your justification for backing trump????? Look you backed and are backing a loser. Trump is a true criminal and he took you guys for a ride and you still back him

So this is your justification for backing trump????? Look you backed and are backing a loser. Trump is a true criminal and he took you guys for a ride and you still back him
I am sorry. This is difficult to understand. Maybe take the cock out of your mouth when you talk?

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
What is this???? You are so far out of touch this is not the vast majority of the Democratic party. Come on man stop believing everything QANON tells you

Hey dumbass. I'm posting their information. Read it and tell us how it differs from what Biden is doing. Just admit you're a Marxist turd and we can go from there.

Hey dumbass. I'm posting their information. Read it and tell us how it differs from what Biden is doing. Just admit you're a Marxist turd and we can go from there.
How do you expect a dimwit like specialK to figure this out?

He still thinks QANON is a person.

How do you expect a dimwit like specialK to figure this out?

He still thinks QANON is a person.
No QANAON is you loser dave it's WVU 82, its Gunny it's the down syndrome people you guys are

No QANAON is you loser dave it's WVU 82, its Gunny it's the down syndrome people you guys are

Actually I warned people about believing all of the Q stuff. That doesn't mean some of it wasn't true. Post the original Qpub and we can go through it. Let's not pretend you didn't read it too.

Actually I warned people about believing all of the Q stuff. That doesn't mean some of it wasn't true. Post the original Qpub and we can go through it. Let's not pretend you didn't read it too.
Did you see Elons tweet over the weekend? If you read the Q drops it was quite the troll. This wasn't his original tweet but the pic was in it.

When you're ready to start discussing actual policies of Trump that have failed (particularly compared to any Democrat alternatives) then you'll be taken seriously on here besides being a giant name calling wimp!

@sammyk
I'll gladly discuss Trump's failed policies with you on Tuesday, for a hamburger today!
iu

aka "wimpy"

Last edited:
@Cynthia_Holt

6h·
The Twitter Files not only expose a plot to subvert federal elections, but it exposes the overall ideology of the Left, and their stance on We the People.

They have proven they do not respect our vote in the slightest. Meaning in the eyes of the Left, we are nothing more than tax/labor slaves.

If the People are stripped of their Rights and ability to engage in government, then we do not live in a Representative Democracy or a Constitutional Republic.

This is a dictatorship, and we are slaves.

Reactions: atlkvb
@1776Stonewall

6h·
Well the Democrats might get away with mass murder, money extortion, drug trafficking, human trafficking, Pedophilia, and the worst evil things that you can possibly imagine, but thank God they cracked down on the Trump foundation for handing out free limo rides

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
@Cynthia_Holt

8m·
An illegitimate old pedophile geezer in the White House

A congressman has an affair with a Chinese spy.

An old man has violent gay hammer sex.

A crack smoking loser attempts to hire a hitman.

Meet the Democrat party of the United States of America.

@Cynthia_Holt

8m·
An illegitimate old pedophile geezer in the White House

A congressman has an affair with a Chinese spy.

An old man has violent gay hammer sex.

A crack smoking loser attempts to hire a hitman.

Meet the Democrat party of the United States of America.
The party that doesn't consider a little baby two minutes from birth a human being, and is OK slicing it up like a hunk of oven roasted beef! :rolleyes:

It's not a Baby...it's slow cooked brisket!
giphy.gif

So this is your justification for backing trump? Look you backed and are backing a loser. Trump is a true criminal and he took you guys for a ride and you still back him
Know what we don't hear from you? As much as you love to bash Trump supporters you conveniently overlook the fact that the guy you support is THE most unpopular President ever since they've started measuring it!

In fact it's so bad, you rarely ever hear polls now from the media pointing out just how bad it is for the creep-in-chief! That's probably why you never mention it either, because we all know how well you're spoon fed by the propagandist's daily with your hate spewing Trump rhetoric.

However, they dare not mention how unpopular creepy Joe Biden is anymore, and you don't either. Why not?

excerpt:
Biden started his administration with a 53.9 percent approval rating and a 35.1 percent disapproval rating, now, the numbers are nearly reversed.

Biden has a 39.8 percent approval compared to 54.3 percent disapproval.

When viewing every other President prior to him on day 517 of their administration, Biden is the only one to come in under 40 percent.

He ranks below Ronald Reagan (45%), Gerald Ford (44.3%), Harry Truman (43.1%), Jimmy Carter (42.1%), and yes, even Donald Trump (42.6%).

Imagine that? The man wimpy voted for is even more unpopular than the man he loves to hate? :joy:

@sammyk being "wimpy"
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday if you can find someone who likes Biden as much as I do today?
iu

Where did all of my wimpy creepy friends go?

Last edited:
More on just how bad creepy Joe is

excerpt:
Because Mr. Biden is the worst American president in decades. He makes his former boss, President Barack Obama, look like a resounding success by comparison (he wasn’t). Not since the Jimmy Carter era have Americans been “led” by such a stunningly incompetent, utterly ineffectual and downright pitiful administration, and that may be harsh to Mr. Carter (it isn’t).

Hey that's not fair....I'm not even allowed to make my own statements or stand behind anything I ever say without having it "walked back"!
iu

The only thing they don't ever "walk back" creepy Joe is just how creepy you are!
(or unpopular) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey dumbass. I'm posting their information. Read it and tell us how it differs from what Pedo-Joe is doing. Just admit you're a Marxist turd and we can go from there.

Why do you run from the topic, bleater?

Did you not read Gunny46's response to you? Why no rebuttal? You don't debate because you don't know how. You can't debate if you can't ask your messiahs for their rebuttal, can you? You just spew what they tell you and think everyone should fall in line like you did.

It just has to suck to be a bleater, like yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT