JCT1

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001
1. Men's BB team gets to Conf USA finals
2. Women's Softball team ranked #23
3. WVU lost its bowl game
4. WVU lost in Sweet 16 in Men's BB

You forgot to mention that our women's soccer team lost in the National Championship game........another moral victory for the Herdiots.

I-AA titles. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I-AA titles. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
To my knowledge you boys don't have any of those either!

Reactions: Humptod
The conclusion I would draw is we both failed to win anything of note...but that was last season!
So is "of note" only limited to national titles? See rifle team. Is a conference Championship "of note"? Just won the B12 rowing championship, not to mention women's basketball and soccer.

So is "of note" only limited to national titles? See rifle team. Is a conference Championship "of note"? Just won the B12 rowing championship, not to mention women's basketball and soccer.
Yes, only one person can summit...but many hang around base camp!

Maybe...both of us are 0-0 for the 2017 football season so hope springs eternal!

So now the best that you can come up with is that neither of us has won a football game yet this year when the start of the season is still almost 4 months away ? What happened to all those cute little graphics that you were so proud of about this time last year, you know the ones that said Marshall was the best football program in the State of West Virginia ? Don't say you don't remember them, all your Herdiot buddies were just so proud until the season got underway and the losses started piling up.

Last edited:
So now the best that you can come up with is that neither of us has won a football game yet this year when the start of the season is still almost 4 months away ? What happened to all those cute little graphics that you were so proud of about this time last year, you know the ones that said Marshall was the best football program in the State of West Virginia ? Don't say you don't remember them, all your Herdiot buddies were just so proud until the season got underway and the losses started piling up.
Neither of us has lost either!

ADVERTISEMENT