ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s get this straight about pee wee level coaching ability of Doug Belk. He can’t coach!

Hockey in Ohio, PA, northern WV is a yuppie, rich boy sport. Period. Soccer, tennis and hockey are the country club boy sports up here.

The large, Sunbelt lower educated, meathead and ghetto population of Georgia is more football first. Thats reality.

Look how many great golfers states like in the South produce.
Especially Texas and Georgia.

The Sunbelt states dominate the NCAA golf championships.
Since 1980 only one school not in a Sunbelt won the NCAA if you include Oregon.
That was Minnesota in 2002.

Townsvansandt you need to get into reality and less of what you want to be right. Also you don’t travel much. That I can tell. Your beloved Texas is filled up with transients, illegals, yankees, Californians, foreigners........it’s changed for the worse. Tradition is leaving Texas. Your culture is being flipped down there. Texas is the new North Carolina. All transient now. It’s flipped. It will be a blue state soon. It’s going to get bad.

Golf is warm weather sport mostly. Who cares. Most play golf to prove or convince they have status. Total waste of time. I could be working out or training my son. He’s a young star. 3 sport star. He’s a future WVU Mountaineer. He dominates kids his age.

Townsvansandt I would hate to see Texas go blue. I like the old southern Texas roots and culture. Texas needs to close the door on these California, yankee transients that are pouring in.

I want to see Texas stay college football, southern accent, country a bit. I like the old Texas culture. These transients, illegals are ruining a great state and great culture.

ADVERTISEMENT