ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s get this straight about pee wee level coaching ability of Doug Belk. He can’t coach!

That is what happens in life...

Different jobs take you to different places.
You graduate from college and you are willing to move anywhere.
Especially if you get a job in the public sector with the Federal government.

Places in the SunBelt have more of these type of jobs at the current time.

Townvansandt the warm weather is a big draw and the fresh new start in the transient area for many is needed. You aren’t from the older regions like I mentioned where you have to be accountable for relationships with family, accountable with locals, deal with locals that know you and your folks, criticize and know your issues possibly, root for the local team, go to local festivals......you have to have more integrity and be more accountable to stay. You don’t have to man up as much if you move to a warm weather transient area where nobody gives a shit about anything local or anybody.

I don’t live in Midwest but I got an aunt, uncle that are millionaires in Indiana and the guy is a die hard Indiana Hoosier fanatic alumni. Indianapolis area is booming and quite nice. Lots of great areas and sophisticated folks. The guy loves his home state Indiana. He knows and likes Bobby Knight. Lol....he has home pride. He has Butler basketball in his backyard and Notre Dame, Purdue, Indiana all in his state. He goes to high school games in football and basketball all over Indiana. That guy ain’t never leaving Indiana. It’s home to him. He takes vacations but loves Indiana. He loves it but he’s also a former all state athlete with movie star looks, popularity.....he didn’t have to run. He married the beauty queen winner. I guess he had no reason to leave.

Townsvansandt I get that too but most folks who live in a fairly populated county or city and who get a good degree don’t have to move if they don’t want to. If you live in Des Moines, Iowa or Madison, Wisconsin or Cincinnati, OH or Indianapolis or any decent populated town in Midwest and you get a good degree you don’t have to ever leave. Most of those folks leave by personal choice.....Some are just losers and pack up and leave whining cause they can’t make it, lazy and then cry in the Sunbelt when they fail there too.

Not all the SunBelt is like Florida, Arizona, Nevada and California.

Places like South Carolina especially have an established culture that will not change.
In Texas you are inundated with Texas pride. You can't go 30 minutes without knowing you are in Texas.

Townsvansandt not true. South Carolina growing areas like Greenville area, the entire coast, and Fort Mill, Rock Hill, Indian Land aka Charlotte, NC suburbs across border in SC are like being in another state now it’s so over run with transients from other states. The Charlotte suburbs that have stretched into South Carolina 20 miles or so are not real SC folks. You wouldn’t even know Clemson or Gamecocks we’re part of that state in those areas. Same with Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head. All transient and Charleston is turning that way fast too.

Now if you go to the other 60% of South Carolina it’s real native folks that are real south and love college sports only. It’s Clemson or Gamecock mania. Problem is yankees won’t go to those areas. They stick to the faster growing transient areas mostly where other transient prideless yankee dropout losers go.

NC is becoming all yankees it’s sad. Illegals building up too. NC is no longer the old ACC Tobacco Road southern state it used to be. Kind of sad. It’s getting bigger, more expensive and faster paced, over run with yankee transient losers. NC is the king state for yankee transient miserable, prideless cowards. That’s where they are going heavy.

Last edited:
Now as far as Texas goes the California weirdos are pouring into Dallas area. Yankees and many others are coming too. Austin is transient. Houston is also getting that way. Texas is changing. Kind of sad. I’d like to see these sunbelt areas keep their tradition and cultures a little. It seems like outsiders ruin these places by coming in and dictating shit. Big cities in south are all losing their conservative thinking and way of life. It’s like these yankee drop out prideless wimps come and change things and dictate the culture eventually. The southern accents are even diminishing in more and more sunbelt areas. Kind of sad really. Southern folks can’t change northern areas. They can’t fit in anyway. That’s why they can’t go to the north. But northern folks and foreigners will flip, dictate and change southern areas. Kind of sad really.

To get back to the point...

WV cannot pull out of recruiting Georgia
if they are going to compete against Texas and Oklahoma.
One of those teams are going to be in the CFP almost every year.

Big physical football only gets you so far. You have to play fast and physical to win the Big XII. It isn't just getting a bunch of big guys to control the LOS.
Especially with the DL Texas has.

You need athletes on defense. You can get by on the OLine but not anywhere else.

On D. The D that WV's new DC wants to run needs speed at Defensive end. You can substitute size for speed but you cannot substitute speed for size.

TCU's DE Ben Banogu is what the new DC wants at WV
He is the prototype 4-2-5 Defensive End.

You are not going to find a lot of those in PA and Ohio who are under recruited.

We got a kid named Tavis Lee out of Martinsburg, WV who has that high level ability at DE. He was blueshirted this year. Nobody could block him at years end in practice. Plus don’t be surprised if the true freshmen 4 star recruit Dante Stills becomes that big time stud in year 2. He was only a true freshmen this past year but showed his 4 star hype often. Big, athletic, high motor. He’s from Fairmont, WV 15 minutes south of Morgantown. Stud!

I agree about Texas and Oklahoma being in Final 4 every year. Herman is the perfect hire and Riley as well. 2 absolute stud coaches that are building monsters and elevate. WVU just hired a stud young coach too and will elevate. They will be knocking on the door. It’s all about coaching, player development, getting the right kind of players for your system, building a program that wins which improves recruiting.....you have no idea how terrible Dana was and is.

UGA got pummeled by Texas easily. Beat up all over. Trevor Lawrence, great RBs, great offensive line, great WRs, TEs were too much offense for Alabama. I’m afraid Murray had to carry the load too much himself at times for Oklahoma but Brown was so hurt he couldn’t run vs Alabama which handcuffed the offense. A healthy not rusty Brown at WR would have helped Oklahoma put 50 on Alabama. Bama had the best 1st quarter of their life in that game. If Oklahoma defense was even slightly better and Brown healthy that’s a easy Oklahoma win. Oklahoma defense never was this bad until this year. Kind of fluke.

We got a kid named Tavis Lee out of Martinsburg, WV who has that high level ability at DE. He was blueshirted this year. Nobody could block him at years end in practice. Plus don’t be surprised if the true freshmen 4 star recruit Dante Stills becomes that big time stud in year 2. He was only a true freshmen this past year but showed his 4 star hype often. Big, athletic, high motor. He’s from Fairmont, WV 15 minutes south of Morgantown. Stud!

I agree about Texas and Oklahoma being in Final 4 every year. Herman is the perfect hire and Riley as well. 2 absolute stud coaches that are building monsters and elevate. WVU just hired a stud young coach too and will elevate. They will be knocking on the door. It’s all about coaching, player development, getting the right kind of players for your system, building a program that wins which improves recruiting.....you have no idea how terrible Dana was and is.

UGA got pummeled by Texas easily. Beat up all over. Trevor Lawrence, great RBs, great offensive line, great WRs, TEs were too much offense for Alabama. I’m afraid Murray had to carry the load too much himself at times for Oklahoma but Brown was so hurt he couldn’t run vs Alabama which handcuffed the offense. A healthy not rusty Brown at WR would have helped Oklahoma put 50 on Alabama. Bama had the best 1st quarter of their life in that game. If Oklahoma defense was even slightly better and Brown healthy that’s a easy Oklahoma win. Oklahoma defense never was this bad until this year. Kind of fluke.

And this has what to do with Doug Belk? You look for any angle possible to dick ride an in-state kid. Get help....

Belk was worst coach in country bud. He was your token recruiter coach that can’t coach worth a shit. He wasn’t here long enough to recruit much. That cornerback coach job was revolving door under Dana. No stability.

Belk was worst coach in country bud. He was your token recruiter coach that can’t coach worth a shit. He wasn’t here long enough to recruit much. That cornerback coach job was revolving door under Dana. No stability.

Who TF cares. You don't know if h was the worst. Wait til Winston Wright gets here then you can dick ride him...

One loss next year pride want to put everyone on the pine and fire the coaches. I still think he does this for attention and entertainment purposes. He is built from multiple profiles of a weird kind.

Lee is a possibility.
Do not know his vertical or shuffle speed.

Stills is an interior Linemen.

Some think the 4-2-5 is a 4 man front. It really is a 2 man front with 4 LB.

2 Interior Linemen
2 hybrid that can cover space if needed

By October Pride will be attacking the new coaching staff.
He doesn't believe anything he says. He just finds things he can attack WV about.
He will be talking up Dana by November.

Regarding the B1G...
We saw it this year with Maryland playing Ohio St and Texas.

Maryland could easily win the B1G because they have better athletes in the DMV.

Only place in the B1G that has the speed to compete with Southern schools.

Kentucky recruits Ohio very hard, they have improved vastly by doing so. As a Florida fan I was amazed how tough their lines were when they beat us for the first time in my lifetime. We had beaten them 31 straight times. They have talent up there, Ohio State got crushed by us because their tackles couldn't stop our speed rush. They would have done better if they shortened Smith's dropback a step or two and used more slants or crossing routes. Our corners and linebackers played a cushion zone because of our ability to disrupt the timing of their deeper out routes.

I agree the South has more talent generally, but you dismissing Pennsylvania, New Jersey or Ohio is ludicrous.

Are you sure about that.

Kentucky has 3 commits from Ohio.
The majority are from KY, SC and FL.
Kentucky has big time football players. Like Damien Harris, Rondale Moore and this year in Wandale Robinson.
UK can't keep them.

The most I have seen is 5 looking through the last few years.
What Ohio has is great OL. Skill players are not abundant.
Speed and atheltic ability in Ohio stands out and players like that are automatically High 3 star and above.

Lets not kid ourselves.
Kentucky is probably one of the most overrated Top 10 teams I have seen in awhile.

WV would have beat them.
The idiot from Penn St destroyed Miss State.
Their win over Miss State was the most impressive. Like I said their HC will be finding a new job pretty soon. He ruined what Mullen started there.

Back to Kentucky. Good team but not great.

Were lucky that a lot of the SEC thought football didn't evolve since the 1970's.

Ohio is a great football state but everybody recruits there. Same with PA. Everybody is competing for that talent.

The rise in Georgia football recruiting has a lot to do with transient growth from north, Midwest mainly in greater ATL region. Also Georgia is a low educated meat head state where they don’t have all these smart soccer boys like northern states. The north has too many yuppie smart soccer wimps with high grades and middle class, wealthy parents. Many don’t want to play football anymore. Too many high academic soccer, tennis, hockey boys. Smart yankee boys. Georgia is special ed thug state. Of course football is only sport in Georgia.

latest

Ohio is a great football state but everybody recruits there. Same with PA. Everybody is competing for that talent.

The rise in Georgia football recruiting has a lot to do with transient growth from north, Midwest mainly in greater ATL region. Also Georgia is a low educated meat head state where they don’t have all these smart soccer boys like northern states. The north has too many yuppie smart soccer wimps with high grades and middle class, wealthy parents. Many don’t want to play football anymore. Too many high academic soccer, tennis, hockey boys. Smart yankee boys. Georgia is special ed thug state. Of course football is only sport in Georgia.

Whats scary is that your "alledged" kid will grow up to be a racist like you. Ignorance shouldn't breed. Just sayin'

And before you go off on some ridiculous tangent, I'll let you know that I have a BA in Business and a 4.0 in my MBA program and a controller for a major crane manufacturer. So if you want to compare intelligence, you'll lose bad.

Pratt you live down south? I thought you were still up north with us in PA, MD, WV?????

Georgia is all football meatheads. They have nothing else. The yankee north has too many snooty, wimpy soccer boys with high grades. Yuppie soccer boys all over Morgantown, northern WV, PA, Ohio, NJ, NY, MD, VA.......Georgia is a big thug state to a large extent. Why argue that? Go travel there and see for yourself. The north has soccer, tennis, hockey wimps everywhere. The north has too many high grade, high academic boys that won’t play football as much.

Pratt you live down south? I thought you were still up north with us in PA, MD, WV?????

Georgia is all football meatheads. They have nothing else. The yankee north has too many snooty, wimpy soccer boys with high grades. Yuppie soccer boys all over Morgantown, northern WV, PA, Ohio, NJ, NY, MD, VA.......Georgia is a big thug state to a large extent. Why argue that? Go travel there and see for yourself. The north has soccer, tennis, hockey wimps everywhere. The north has too many high grade, high academic boys that won’t play football as much.

Born in MD, live in PA. And your assessment on these kids is ridiculous. Go to a Gateway/Woodland game and tell me about the "snooty" kids.

You just pointed out the 2 biggest ghetto schools, teams in all of western PA dumbass. 90% of western PA and northern WV isn’t like those 2 schools dumb dumb. Those are hood schools. Also stop with the racist accusations nonsense. Like Trump said yesterday when that democratic hag from NYC called him a racist and Trump said “who cares” lol......who cares. Pratt your a pussy boy Democrat. Your cutting your own throat dumbass. Your hurting your own kids future by supporting these liberal democratic scumbags.

Outside of a small handful of areas the north has too many high academic soccer boys. Soccer has taken over too much. Pittsburgh yuppies all play soccer nowadays. Football is dwindling downward. It’s a dumb dumb sport to a high extent. These middle, upper class yankee smart boys don’t feel the need to play football as much nowadays.

You just pointed out the 2 biggest ghetto schools, teams in all of western PA dumbass. 90% of western PA and northern WV isn’t like those 2 schools dumb dumb. Those are hood schools. Also stop with the racist accusations nonsense. Like Trump said yesterday when that democratic hag from NYC called him a racist and Trump said “who cares” lol......who cares. Pratt your a pussy boy Democrat. Your cutting your own throat dumbass. Your hurting your own kids future by supporting these liberal democratic scumbags.

LOL I voted for Trump. Good try though.

Outside of a small handful of areas the north has too many high academic soccer boys. Soccer has taken over too much. Pittsburgh yuppies all play soccer nowadays. Football is dwindling downward. It’s a dumb dumb sport to a high extent. These middle, upper class yankee smart boys don’t feel the need to play football as much nowadays.

I told your dumbass that I was raised in born in MD and live in PA. I've traveled enough to know what is right. Keep swinging, WVUder7

Hockey wimps? Fu**ing seriously?!

How is that racist? Who doesn’t know this? Anyways who cares. WVUallen pussy boy sorry that Oprah isn’t running. You’re a liberal lefty pathetic excuse for a man. Your a little coward wimp scumbag like the rest of them. Don’t you care about your kids?

Townsvansandt I’m talking about USA only culture.

How is that racist? Who doesn’t know this? Anyways who cares. WVUallen pussy boy sorry that Oprah isn’t running. You’re a liberal lefty pathetic excuse for a man. Your a little coward wimp scumbag like the rest of them. Don’t you care about your kids?

Townsvansandt I’m talking about USA only culture.

Go to Lynn, Mass or Lowell and tell them that poors don't play hockey.

ADVERTISEMENT