ADVERTISEMENT

COMMITMENT Left-handed pitcher commits to WVU baseball

Vernon

The Legend
Staff
May 29, 2001
Beyond The Sun
wvsports.com
West Virginia has added a commitment from 2026 pitcher Walker Carroll. He's from Cochranton, Pa.

"I would like to thank my parents for all the time and effort they put into helping me live out my dreams of playing collegiate baseball. Thank you to every coach, trainer, and mentor I have had throughout my entire baseball career. I would like to personally thank Lou Williams for the unwavering support and the inspiration you have provided. Your guidance has been instrumental to my success.
To the Keystone State Bombers, thank you for giving me the opportunity to play for your organization. Coming from a single “A” school in Northwestern Pennsylvania, I would not be where I am today without your guidance. Without any of you, this dream of playing at the next level would not be possible.

Next, I would like to thank every coach that reached out during my recruitment process and offered me a chance to play with them at the next level.

With that being said, I am excited to announce that I am continuing my academic and athletic career at West Virginia University #HailWVU #gomountaineers"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT