ADVERTISEMENT

Lawmakers sound off on Target woke controversy: 'Obsession with focusing on children'

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
But @sammyk says it's not a problem.

This garbage is all left.

"I don't understand this obsession with focusing on children, marketing products to children, entertainment to children, messaging to children. Using schools to target children. I think that's where parents are drawing the line. And by the way, if they were having heterosexual Pride month, where they were advocating sexualizing children from a heterosexual standpoint, I'd be equally offended at that notion. I think kids need to be left alone and allowed to be kids and grow up healthy and determine their own course in life. To use corporate power in marketing to target children, you're going to get a very visceral reaction the way schools have"

The left and its bleaters are destroying our country

Reactions: roadtrasheer
But @sammyk says it's not a problem.

This garbage is all left.

"I don't understand this obsession with focusing on children, marketing products to children, entertainment to children, messaging to children. Using schools to target children. I think that's where parents are drawing the line. And by the way, if they were having heterosexual Pride month, where they were advocating sexualizing children from a heterosexual standpoint, I'd be equally offended at that notion. I think kids need to be left alone and allowed to be kids and grow up healthy and determine their own course in life. To use corporate power in marketing to target children, you're going to get a very visceral reaction the way schools have"

The left and its bleaters are destroying our country

Democrats are gullible idiots....
Democrats wtf

Reactions: 30CAT
The only flag that should be flying on that pole is the American Flag. If they insist on putting something up for the one or two gay veterans that might visit that clinic hang a flyer on the door. This is going too far and is what upsets people. Nobody is interested in the struggle session or their political religion.

The only flag that should be flying on that pole is the American Flag. If they insist on putting something up for the one or two gay veterans that might visit that clinic hang a flyer on the door. This is going too far and is what upsets people. Nobody is interested in the struggle session or their political religion.

I am pretty much tired of the pride worshipping.

I am pretty much tired of the pride worshipping.

IRL I try to treat people with decency. Even if I don't agree with them. This is nothing more than a Maoist struggle session using a group to advance their agenda. There are gays that know this and speak out against it. It's no different than Antifa or BLM movements. So pushing back against it is perfectly acceptable in my opinion. This has gone from equal opportunity to evolving children and force compliance. That's not ok.

Hypothetical if one of us was walking down the street and some gay guy was getting curb stomped for no reason most would intervene at risk of harm. Why? Because that's wrong.

However some freak trying to do a strip show for kids or some teacher forcing this ideology on kids is just as bad. That needs to met with resistance. Anyone who doesn't understand that shouldn't be around children. Period.

IRL I try to treat people with decency. Even if I don't agree with them. This is nothing more than a Maoist struggle session using a group to advance their agenda. There are gays that know this and speak out against it. It's no different than Antifa or BLM movements. So pushing back against it is perfectly acceptable in my opinion. This has gone from equal opportunity to evolving children and force compliance. That's not ok.

Hypothetical if one of us was walking down the street and some gay guy was getting curb stomped for no reason most would intervene at risk of harm. Why? Because that's wrong.

However some freak trying to do a strip show for kids or some teacher forcing this ideology on kids is just as bad. That needs to met with resistance. Anyone who doesn't understand that shouldn't be around children. Period.
Oh, I agree. I'm just tired of it trying to be rammed down my throat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT