ADVERTISEMENT

Landon's latest article had Marshall's FIU attendance at 2k

Only one Ohio State fan posts regularly on here, and I don't use any profile, other than this one. Your WVPride304 handle was banned, and for good reason. Nobody believes your fake Texas fan persona, but it is good for a few laughs, I guess.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
An Ohio State fan could post on here but it wouldn't be in the way you do.

You post like a little brother. Just reeks of insecurity.
Maybe you are just an insecure person and don't represent Ohio State at all.

More than likely you are a Marshall fan. You responding to this shows this is correct

I never mentioned on this message board once. But you responded as if I did.

Marshall Attendance?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Only one Ohio State fan posts regularly on this board, and the idiot formerly known as, "WVPride304" pretends to be a Texas fan, but nobody believes you.

You once were a decent troll. Now you have become a repetitive joke like Greggy.
He is the Fearless Leader of the Shitbirds so I guess you do what Greggy does.

You once were a decent troll. Now you have become a repetitive joke like Greggy.
You've been a horrible troll since day one, WVPride304. Your decision to pretend to be a fan of the most underachieving football program in the county has turned out to be an epic failure, but you can take some comfort in the fact that nobody actually believes that you're a Texas fan. #HornsDown

Are you aching to be the punching bag for another mega thread?

You have to admit the ACC/Big Ten Challenge is the clash of the titans. You’re such a loser Pride.

Last edited:
Reactions: tOSUGrad90
You've been a horrible troll since day one, WVPride304. Your decision to pretend to be a fan of the most underachieving football program in the county has turned out to be an epic failure, but you can take some comfort in the fact that nobody actually believes that you're a Texas fan. #HornsDown[/QUOTE

Big game tonight brother!!! I’m pumped. Haven’t seen tOSU yet. How’s the match up look to you. Sadly WVU has a solid top 20 team but some of these shit stain fans here can’t enjoy the team because they’re so jealous of ACC and Big Ten.

Are aching to be the punching bag for another mega thread?

You have to admit the ACC/Big Ten Challenge is the clash of the titans. You’re such a loser Pride.

Regular season college basketball is worthless so I don't know what you are crowing about.
Nobody is watching

Your lame tears are delicious haha. Your post is a white flag haha.

It is pretty sad and pathetic.
More people watch G5 football than regular season college basketball.

No viewers means no money.
Money in college basketball comes from the NCAA Tournament

It is pretty sad and pathetic.
More people watch G5 football than regular season college basketball.

No viewers means no money.
Money in college basketball comes from the NCAA Tournament

ACC hoops and Big Ten hoops = Big Boy

Big12 hoops = Kiddie Table

I got my puppet back haha.

feelsgoodman

You are the puppet on here because this is your life
Pretty sad and pathetic.

What are you?
A Pitt/Ohio St fan.

Doesn't make sense because Ohio State pretty much put the final nail in your coffin as a football program

Bummer gotta head to my last appt at 5pm. I’ll check in around 8pm when I settle in to watch some big boy ACC/Big Ten basketball.

HankHill was our fake Texas poster. He ran away. Hank bragged about his bait and jonboat rental biz on Cheat Lake constantly. He tried to hustle WVU for handicapped parking, two spots, at the Coliseum and special seating for basketball because he got so fat he had to have knee replacements. Hank was a Bluefield boy who demanded to have every kid who could walk and chew gum from BHS be given a scholarship for something. Most of all Hank was convinced Ollie Luck was Satan incarnate.

Don't you guys have any memory? Stay off the dope!

Are aching to be the punching bag for another mega thread?

@tOSUGrad90 Big Ten flexed their muscles this week. 4 big time blowouts last night. That Penn St team is sneaky good. ACC seems a bit underwhelming up top and down below. Thinking this year may be a bit of a transition year. Louisville with that coach looks like they’ll be a monster going forward. Michigan is good. Maryland and tOSU look like elite 8 guaranteed teams to me.

Isn't Louisville on double secret probation until the Second Coming?

UMD sits between the two HS basketball Mecca's of D.C. and Baltimore. A good recruiter to keep them home is all they need. A well trained Beagle as HC could handle the rest. He'd work for kibbles, table scraps and tap water.

ADVERTISEMENT