ADVERTISEMENT

Lamar Jackson - Thinking of you but won't be

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
sending flowers! These SOB's haven't beaten us in over 30 years, why should this year be any different? Take the fight right to 'em Herd!

Hey Tony, if you'd put a rubber on it wouldn't be so obvious when you cream your jeans about Marshall actually playing a team with a pulse........Damn man, act like you've been there even though you haven't.

Hey Tony, if you'd put a rubber on it wouldn't be so obvious when you cream your jeans about Marshall actually playing a team with a pulse........Damn man, act like you've been there even though you haven't.
I must admit I'm a bit apprehensive about the Cards and Mr. Jackson, wish we'd have played Mizzou, no hint of moving the chains or denting the scoreboard from the Tigers!

I must admit I'm a bit apprehensive about the Cards and Mr. Jackson, wish we'd have played Mizzou, no hint of moving the chains or denting the scoreboard from the Tigers!

Yea, but you are talking two different weeks. Our opening day game is a SEC team. Aren't you playing Morgan State or something opening week?

You may not score against Missouri. Remember, you put up 16 on UConn. You easily could throw the goose at Mizzou.

Last edited:
Morgan Sate 26 Delaware Sate 6....we'll let the scoreboard do the talking!

Let's let the record books do the talking - Marshall 0-12 against WVU......Marshall 7-38 against major opponents. Johnnie Cochran got OJ Simpson off for murder but he wouldn't dare take on a case trying to defend the pitiful Marshall record against teams that matter.

Take it up with Delaware State! I only report the scores!
Well we don't play Delaware State this year instead open with an SEC team who was ranked close to the HERD. But hey a team we play next year got beat last year by a team you play this year. Is this a moral victory by three degrees of separation. Really sad when you have to dig this deep for one. 0-12

Reactions: countryroads89
Delaware State also just had a mutiny with its strength staff. They're gone. This may allow wvu to overcome them in the second half.

Always cute watching a jealous herd fan try to compare Marshall to WVU. Enjoy sucking.

You have to give the WVU boys credit, they excel at scouting and finding OOC opponents that can barely line up!
Want to compare out of conference schedules? You really dont. Marshall cannot compare to big brother but thanks for the obsession.

sending flowers! These SOB's haven't beaten us in over 30 years, why should this year be any different? Take the fight right to 'em Herd!

I would imagine that Lamar would consider you dreaming about him and considering sending him flowers as kind of gay.............not that there's anything wrong with that..........

I would imagine that Lamar would consider you dreaming about him and considering sending him flowers as kind of gay.............not that there's anything wrong with that..........
Hey, Buzz, it's a brave new politically correct world! Lamar Jackson reminds me a lot of Pat White , never sent him flowers either!

Let's hope so...... . Something makes me think that Louisville isn't too worried about the outcome.
I can see why they'd be so confident with their record with us over the last 35 years! Kidding aside, Pat Forde called it the trap game of the 2016 season! They play MU on the road sandwiched between FSU and Clemson.

I can see why they'd be so confident with their record with us over the last 35 years! Kidding aside, Pat Forde called it the trap game of the 2016 season! They play MU on the road sandwiched between FSU and Clemson.

It was wise of Louisville to schedule a break for themselves between two tough games.

That sent cold chills down my spine, Tonycried2!! It's almost clobbering time!!

That sent cold chills down my spine, Tonycried2!! It's almost clobbering time!!

Chills down your spine ????? Clobbering time ??????? My TV Cable company has been ripping me off by charging me for Comedy Central........I can get all the laughs I need right here.

Reactions: Humptod
You have to give the WVU boys credit, they excel at scouting and finding OOC opponents that can barely line up!

That coming from a fan of Marshall whose strength of schedule for the entire season typically ranks among the weakest among FBS teams ?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT