ADVERTISEMENT

Kpogba

Will Grier was a transfer not a high school recruit. He only left Florida cause he had to.

NC has been a waste for 15 years. We have basically landed almost nothing in 15 years.

Dante Thomas Williams was the biggest recruit from N.C. He was terrible when he got to D1. Too slow. Just a thug from dirty Durham.
He played HS football in NC. You talked your ass into a cornor.

Your hooting about Barber an often injured glass body slow LB that you can’t win a championship with. He was not a stud. Just an average player on a good day. Barber was not the answer and was exposed by good teams. He never could stay healthy. We need good LBs that can stay healthy mostly.

Dorian Etheridge was the bad loss Gibson let get out to Louisville. Imagine if we had that Capital stud.

We don’t need bad leftover stiffs from NC. Did you see the bad list from WVU recruiting NC in 15 years. Epic fail.

Your hooting about Barber an often injured glass body slow LB that you can’t win a championship with. He was not a stud. Just an average player on a good day. Barber was not the answer and was exposed by good teams. He never could stay healthy. We need good LBs that can stay healthy mostly.

Dorian Etheridge was the bad loss Gibson let get out to Louisville. Imagine if we had that Capital stud.

We don’t need bad leftover stiffs from NC. Did you see the bad list from WVU recruiting NC in 15 years. Epic fail.
Will Grier played HS football in what state?

Dave you nut we are not talking about lucky fluke transfers like Grier situation. We are talking about recruiting directly from high school.

Kennedy McCoy is the best player we ever landed from NC and he is our 4th string RB. He was beat out by Sinkfield. Sinkfield is hurt and that’s only reason McCoy is even 3rd RB now. McCoy is average at best.

Dave you nut we are not talking about lucky fluke transfers like Grier situation. We are talking about recruiting directly from high school.

Kennedy McCoy is the best player we ever landed from NC and he is our 4th string RB. He was beat out by Sinkfield. Sinkfield is hurt and that’s only reason McCoy is even 3rd RB now. McCoy is average at best.
Being a mental retard you dont understand that you were the one bashing HS talent in NC while on the message board of a team with a Heisman Trophy candidate who played HS football in NC. No matter how you twist it you are a dumbass.

Grier was best QB to come out of NC in a long time. He was a Florida Gator recruit. Get a clue.

We are talking about recruiting in high school. Leftover talent in NC sucks bad. No wonder ACC and NC schools suck in football.

Grier was best QB to come out of NC in a long time. He was a Florida Gator recruit. Get a clue.

We are talking about recruiting in high school. Leftover talent in NC sucks bad. No wonder ACC and NC schools suck in football.
You are just talking out you retard ass. Yoy have an IQ below room temperature in an igloo.

Dave we don’t need leftover players from NC. We are better than that. Get a clue. Your the biggest hack on this board. You have no clue what it takes to win at WVU. Dave is anti everything WV. He is nothing but a follower of idiots who don’t know much.

Dave we don’t need leftover players from NC. We are better than that. Get a clue. Your the biggest hack on this board. You have no clue what it takes to win at WVU. Dave is anti everything WV. He is nothing but a follower of idiots who don’t know much.
How am I anti wv? I havent said one bad thing about WV. i am anti dumbfux. That is why I am abusing you like you abuse your kids.

Reactions: WVUFanForever

Dorian was a very bad lose for us. Im of the opinion this could have been one of the all time great WVU defenses with better linebacker depth and play. I love me some WV kids but Tonk needs to improve. Stewart is a great feel good story but this wont cut it against Texas and OU

Alleers6 glad you got some pride in WV unlike Dave, Pratt and some of these other fools. We need to get the good WV boys. No excuse. Can you imagine this defense with Dorian Etheridge at LB? Wow! One good LB like that from WV would have made this defense awesome.

By the way Dave is making an ass out of himself putting down his own state at all cost even if he’s wrong. The guy is digging deep to pump up everything that’s not WV. Dave digging and digging to put WV down. What a loser. Pratt is even dumber. Both just hate WV. They hate themselves.

Alleers6 glad you got some pride in WV unlike Dave, Pratt and some of these other fools. We need to get the good WV boys. No excuse. Can you imagine this defense with Dorian Etheridge at LB? Wow! One good LB like that from WV would have made this defense awesome.

By the way Dave is making an ass out of himself putting down his own state at all cost even if he’s wrong. The guy is digging deep to pump up everything that’s not WV. Dave digging and digging to put WV down. What a loser. Pratt is even dumber. Both just hate WV. They hate themselves.
Please point out one time where I have ever put down WV.

Dana is doing a better job at taking WV kids but he is still leaving some nuggets on the table. Right now, Jefferson High has a middle linebacker that has a chance to get 500 tackles for a career. I would be recruiting him like he was Jack Ham and try to convince him to walkon. He is 6-2 and 25 lbs. He has 61 tackles in 4 and a half games(btw word in the EP is Grantham never gets his grades).

I really don't understand this North Carolina debate because we are only getting kids that UNC and NC state don't want so I would only not put a ton of time in there.

Now, just be glad Doc is not our coach because he does not like WV kids.

Johnny Holliday, born and raised in Hurricane, who worked his ass off in HS to get to WVU, hates WV kids? Interesting. I was year ahead of him in HS, played on the same team and witnessed him busting his ass to get to WVU.

His boss at WVU, Don Nehlen, was the one who passed on in-state talent. "Nothin' but squirrels and trees in when I fly over WV." said ol' Don. He wanted Johnny to recruit S. Florida and he did. That was his job, you do what the HC tells if you want to move up.

I may not like Johnny, but I'm not going to let a know-nothing spread lies about something he knows nothing about.

Reactions: bfeld35

I hurt the little guys feelings lol He wants me to be like him and beg every single WV kid to be a mountaineer. Nope, if there is better talent in another state, then get that. I want to win games, not be a charity case to someone who was born here.

I'm also from MD/PA dumbshit, I could care less in WVU gets a WV kid. I'm a fan of WVU, not WVU and Marshall. WVU

Being a mental retard you dont understand that you were the one bashing HS talent in NC while on the message board of a team with a Heisman Trophy candidate who played HS football in NC. No matter how you twist it you are a dumbass.

Pride in his "jock" days....

Dorian was a very bad lose for us. Im of the opinion this could have been one of the all time great WVU defenses with better linebacker depth and play. I love me some WV kids but Tonk needs to improve. Stewart is a great feel good story but this wont cut it against Texas and OU

Change of name but the same ol’ crap.

IGNORE!

You simple mf’er
1. Why do you trash wvu players. Even if they were born elsewhere, they lived and played at wvu and are mountaineers. Shame on you.
2. Jalloh had 63 catches and 7 TDs, including among many others, the game winning 2 point conversion vs UL that saved our sugar bowl season.
3. Jared Barber had 186 tackles including 20.5 TFLs and was a multi year starter.
4. McCoy is our starting RB
5. Grier is from NC. He may end up as best qb ever at wvu or at least in top 3 ever.
6. Wheaton is a true freshman who’s redshirting.

Btw, your lover boy Etheridge was offered a full ride by wvu. He turned us down. He isn’t a mountaineer. Jared Barber was and is a true mountaineer and played his heart out for our school. Barber is more of a West Virginian than Etheridge. Etheridge lives In Kentucky. Maybe you should go there and hold his hand.

Dorrell Jalloh played at WVU from 2004-2008. He was first NC boy and didn’t do much. Jared Barber was 2011-2015 and was not a stud. He was always injured too. McCoy is most recent that’s played and is 4th string RB when Sinkfield is 100% healthy. McCoy is average RB at best and he’s the best NC kid we ever landed as a high school recruit. Wheaton isn’t ready and has not stood out yet. Dante Thomas Williams was epic bust. Too slow.

Grier is not a traditional high school recruit we are talking about. He is a transfer that had to leave Florida.

Bottom line is that NC has failed WVU for 15 years. WVU isn’t going to find too many good leftovers in NC.

Alleers6 well said. You know the deal. WVU leaves a lot of WV diamonds behind trying to recruit leftover loser stiffs in states like N.C. There is a reason Don Nehlen never recruited N.C. Who wants leftovers from a overatted state. NC is no Florida. Hell we get hardly nothing from Florida anymore either. Bottom line is WVU must clean up WV kids better and evaluate in state WV kids better.

N.C. has delivered next to nothing for high school recruiting for WVU in 15 years trying to recruit that crap state. We are not talking transfers like Grier. We are talking high school recruits. Leftovers in N.C. suck. McCoy is best player we ever landed from N.C. and he is 3-4th string and just a role player rotation guy. He’s an average player. Not big, strong enough to be every down back.

Dante Thomas Williams was highest rated recruit we got from N.C. lol he was terrible.

Doc Holliday is slipping for not getting enough good WV boys. Dana is now trying to get WV boys and it’s starting to help him.

Pratt is not from WV. That explains why he hates WV kids. He has no connection. He has no clue. Guy is rediculous anyway. Total idiot. He doesn’t understand the process and what it takes.

Doc Holliday is slipping for not getting enough good WV boys. Dana is now trying to get WV boys and it’s starting to help him.

Pratt is not from WV. That explains why he hates WV kids. He has no connection. He has no clue. Guy is rediculous anyway. Total idiot. He doesn’t understand the process and what it takes.
Can someone translate this from tard to English?

WVU needs to start recruiting in state top offensive lineman better and should have never let OLB Dorian Etheridge get out. We need to start building a better relationship with Spring Valley and Huntington High. Hell a kid from Morgantown just committed full ride to Pitt. He at least could provide depth. C’mon get more good WV boys and stop wasting time recruiting states like N.C. N.C. has failed us for 15 years. We maybe got 3 guys that played from that state. 3 guys in 15 long years. Bad.

Think we could have used the linebacker from Charleston last night?
Actually, No. Our middle linebacker played lights out. Now, If the linebacker from Charleston played offensive line or defensive back, then maybe he could have helped. The linebacker from Charleston plays on one of the worst defenses and teams in College football. Good riddance linebacker from Charleston. I wish you nothing but more losses .

NC State will be happy to keep the North Carolina players home and turn them into NFL prospects. After the Iowa State game, Pack fans are particularly sorry that you folks didn't make it to Raleigh.

NC State will be happy to keep the North Carolina players home and turn them into NFL prospects. After the Iowa State game, Pack fans are particularly sorry that you folks didn't make it to Raleigh.
Ncstate fan creates account to make this his first post.

Actually, No. Our middle linebacker played lights out. Now, If the linebacker from Charleston played offensive line or defensive back, then maybe he could have helped. The linebacker from Charleston plays on one of the worst defenses and teams in College football. Good riddance linebacker from Charleston. I wish you nothing but more losses .
I didn't think he played lights out. On several replays they showed him getting blocked at the point of attack. btw, no one played lights out last night

I didn't think he played lights out. On several replays they showed him getting blocked at the point of attack. btw, no one played lights out last night
He graded out 2nd best on defense last night. Defense wasnt the problem.

Legalwolf your NC State team is irrelevant loser in college football. The state of NC is pathetic when it comes to college football. NC college football is the biggest joke in the south. NC State being the best football team in weak NC is like an average girl looking ok because she is surrounded by ugly girls in the room. The ACC just isn’t good outside of Clemson.

NC State doesn’t make much noise in a bad conference. Sad thing is that NC State hoops is even worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT