ADVERTISEMENT

🔥🔥BREAKING🔥🔥 Konate out against Rhode Island

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Konate Sidelined for Today’s Game

UNCASVILLE, Conn. (December 16, 2018) – West Virginia University junior forward Sagaba Konate will miss today’s game against Rhode Island due to a right knee injury.

At this point I hope he sits out the season and lets that knee heal. I’m dealing with a meniscus injury myself at the moment and there’s nothing fun about it. Mountaineer basketball and Sags bank account are both better off in the long run if he heals a year and dominates with Oscar in 2019.

At this point I hope he sits out the season and lets that knee heal. I’m dealing with a meniscus injury myself at the moment and there’s nothing fun about it. Mountaineer basketball and Sags bank account are both better off in the long run if he heals a year and dominates with Oscar in 2019.

Dumb post

Reactions: Rootmaster
His knee is fine. He’s had multiple MRI’s. He needs to man up.

Grier quit. WVU will better next year and after plus they were better before Grier. Howard was 10-2. Grier 2 year stint didn’t result in anything better. In fact we got worse. On to the next man. Trey Lowe may be the next run, pass threat we need.

Konate needs to shut it down and medically redshirt or man up. Or just move on. MRI shows nothing. Man up you got a $100,000 scholarship. Bring on Culver.

Reactions: WVU80ate
Konate needs to shut it down and medically redshirt or man up. Or just move on. MRI shows nothing. Man up you got a $100,000 scholarship. Bring on Culver.
Time for Huggins to pull the scholarship from the prima dona

Quick questions:

1. Is he healthy?
2. Is he playing the bowl game?

If the answers are:
1. Yes
2. No

Then he quit.

Questions for you.

1. Did you graduate from wvu?

2. Do you own wvu tshirts?

If the answers are:

1. No
2. Yes

Then you are a t-shirt fan.

I'm not sure it would make a difference if Konate was out for the year or not. He's good, but hes not a leader who is going to take over a game like JC did. He's not gong to hold himself accountable or other teammates. He's not going to spend extra time in the gym improving aspects of his game. He's probably too busy ordering pizza with Esa the big senior team leader.

This season is shot. We know what we have and it isnt enough with or without Konate.

Reactions: WVU80ate
I'm sure that Huggins thought that by now, Ahmad would have emerged as a leader and a go-to guy. I don't see a leader out there, or a go-to guy. There is talent on this team but no real identity. We aren't Press Virginia, we aren't out rebounding teams, we are turnover prone, don't play great team defense, and our guards are either out of position or just don't have the experience. I have seen these guys play as a team maybe once. Last year I felt like we could play with anyone. This year I'd just like to see more of our freshmen get experience and look toward next year. Put Matthews, Doomes, McCabe, Gordon, Knapper, and Horton on the floor and let them prove they deserve a scholarship, or make space for recruits next year. If they can't fit into Huggins system at least they can transfer early to another program.

Questions for you.

1. Did you graduate from wvu?

2. Do you own wvu tshirts?

If the answers are:

1. No
2. Yes

Then you are a t-shirt fan.
I know a guy who grew up in West Virginia and never went to college but did very well for himself. He contributes generously to WVU and is a season ticket holder. Is he a t-shirt fan? Every school has fans who didn’t graduate or even attend the school. I’m quite sure the schools don’t view them as t-shirt fans.

I know a guy who grew up in West Virginia and never went to college but did very well for himself. He contributes generously to WVU and is a season ticket holder. Is he a t-shirt fan? Every school has fans who didn’t graduate or even attend the school. I’m quite sure the schools don’t view them as t-shirt fans.

Does he spend his time online attacking WVU players?

Is he a habitual complainer?

Does he spend his time online attacking WVU players?

Is he a habitual complainer?
Those criteria were not in your post. The criteria that is in your post fits a lot of people schools are glad to call fans.

The poster to whom you are referring is just a bad fan, whether he attended WVU or not.

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
Those criteria were not in your post. The criteria that is in your post fits a lot of people schools are glad to call fans.

The poster to whom you are referring is just a bad fan, whether he attended WVU or not.

Feel better?

Dont be insecure.

Last edited:

I think I'll cry.......[eyeroll]

ADVERTISEMENT