ADVERTISEMENT

Kliemann?

Iowa state was a surprising game also

Louisiana is a dangerous team and was top 40. They will be a top 15 to 25 team before the year is over. Especially since PAC and B1G decided politics was more important than football.

Reactions: locustwv
Seemed to remember someone last year saying he was better than Brown for doing more with less. He gets a loss at home today from Ark St

Kliemann is finding out what happens when you lose 28 experienced seniors and 15 starters. Coaching is not as easy. Expect a long season Kliemann.

Billy Napier is a good coach. They actually spent some money to bring him in.

Just needed Levi Jones to say They were going to whip their ass and shock the world like Jake Delhomme did against Texas A&M.

Looking for me under the bed....Thanks to my friend Herdboy you know all my accounts.

We will see with K State...

Kliemann needs to get those OLinemen to play.
He has 2 weeks to do so.

K State won last year because they enforced their manhood on OU. Their manhood was challenged by A State.

So if they have any chance whatsoever in 11 days those OLinemen need to come out to earn their respect.

Coaching isn't if you lose or not. It is about ending the season in a better place than you started it.
Bad coaches regress through the season. Great coach progress through the season.

If you don't remember last year.
Oklahoma State beat the brakes off of K State early in the year
But K State turned that around quickly

Looking for me under the bed....Thanks to my friend Herdboy you know all my accounts.

He has 2 weeks to do so.

K State won last year because they enforced their manhood on OU. Their manhood was challenged by A State.

So if they have any chance whatsoever in 11 days those OLinemen need to come out to earn their respect.

Coaching isn't if you lose or not. It is about ending the season in a better place than you started it.
Bad coaches regress through the season. Great coach progress through the season.

Then WVU beat K.State who then later was embarrassed in their bowl game.

KSU 2019 - 28 seniors / We find out now just how average he is.

K State didn't have much talent last year
The talent didn't magically improve.

They didn't have a single NFL draft pick

Things have to change in regards to that.
Luckily that staff was able to evaluate well at NDSU
Check out their LT at NDSU

I am paying attention to their talent level
This is a 3-5 year thing

Guy who was running his mouth last year wasn't giving Neal Brown any sort of chance..

But don't shit on Kliemann because of that.

He has 2 weeks to do so.

Actually no dipshit. Thanks to Vernon we know all your accounts. I think we’ve already established that you were exposed when you got banned

Seemed to remember someone last year saying he was better than Brown for doing more with less. He gets a loss at home today from Ark St
This is a perfect example of what I am talking about. No originality at all. Starting a thread saying one coach is better than another in the 1st season not fair at all. Its also not fair to do it after the 1st game of the 2nd season. In fairness it will take 4-5 years to find out who the better coach is. You flunked Troll school pratt especially since it only took 2 weeks for this to blow up in your face.

@Buckaineer see the 1st post in this thread Low IQ poster Pratt started this in your honor.

This is a perfect example of what I am talking about. No originality at all. Starting a thread saying one coach is better than another in the 1st season not fair at all. Its also not fair to do it after the 1st game of the 2nd season. In fairness it will take 4-5 years to find out who the better coach is. You flunked Troll school pratt especially since it only took 2 weeks for this to blow up in your face.

@Buckaineer see the 1st post in this thread Low IQ poster Pratt started this in your honor.
how ironic that TVZ hasn't posted for days, yet you emerge.

Again, you aren't fooling anyone...

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT