ADVERTISEMENT

king

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
if things go south for holtman there are a couple of car lots in Morgantown that need salesmen.....or The Bear might need an analyst...if can learn to dress

Forgive me for not responding right away to your dumb a$$ thread about your idol. Your knees and your troat hurt more than your back, hip or shoulder. Corporate quarterly and annual tax returns had to be postmarked today, but I'm done with that bullsh!t and ready to watch you make a fool out of yourself, as usual, so carry on...

Forgive me for not responding right away to your dumb a$$ thread about your idol. Your knees and your troat hurt more than your back, hip or shoulder. Corporate quarterly and annual tax returns had to be postmarked today, but I'm done with that bullsh!t and ready to watch you make a fool out of yourself, as usual, so carry on...
SURE you were.....every time I go to my farm I get accused of "running away"........don't give me any of that supposed "lawyer" talk.....the nuts are in a tailspin and you disappear plain and simple...you might be disappearing a lot

And, you might be smart one day, but I won't hold my breath. Unlike you, I don't beat my chest when my alma mater (or, in your case, adopted Walmart t-shirt team) wins a game or two after having lost several in a row. You have no idea as to what happens in the real world/private sector, as you spent your "working life," such as it was, on the Government teat, so stay in your lane, Pops.

And, you might be smart one day, but I won't hold my breath. Unlike you, I don't beat my chest when my alma mater (or, in your case, adopted Walmart t-shirt team) wins a game or two after having lost several in a row. You have no idea as to what happens in the real world/private sector, as you spent your "working life," such as it was, on the Government teat, so stay in your lane, Pops.
It was a big sweet teat...no complaints at all

Shockingly (not), Paw Paw Sledwreck wasn't on here either after the TCU game last night or bright and early this morning flapping his dentures about tHuggy Bear's 2-7 conference record. Undoubtedly, Sledwreck had deluded himself into thinking that WVU would win a second conference road game simply because TCU's best player/the Big 12's preseason player of the year was out with an injury. Suck it, Paw Paw.

Shockingly (not), Paw Paw Sledwreck wasn't on here either after the TCU game last night or bright and early this morning flapping his dentures about tHuggy Bear's 2-7 conference record. Undoubtedly, Sledwreck had deluded himself into thinking that WVU would win a second conference road game simply because TCU's best player/the Big 12's preseason player of the year was out with an injury. Suck it, Paw Paw.
For the life of me I will never understand how "defensive intensity" can appear for a while and then disappear ...like when you went 0-5 to start league play.....I have no excuses or explanation....I wish I did.......

For the life of me I will never understand how "defensive intensity" can appear for a while and then disappear ...like when you went 0-5 to start league play.....I have no excuses or explanation....I wish I did.......
Because WVU is the school that went 0-5 to start conference play, I assume that you meant WVU when you typed, "you," so I'll give you a break. Your expectations are too high in today's portal and NIL world. Y'all have nine new guys and Ohio State has almost that many, so we should not expect any consistency. College basketball has become a lame product, but I'll still watch it, I guess.

WVU's remote chances at a invitation to the dance must start Saturday with a win over a half assed Oklahoma bunch! A loss would be the death knell of that dream.

Because WVU is the school that went 0-5 to start conference play, I assume that you meant WVU when you typed, "you," so I'll give you a break. Your expectations are too high in today's portal and NIL world. Y'all have nine new guys and Ohio State has almost that many, so we should not expect any consistency. College basketball has become a lame product, but I'll still watch it, I guess.
yes.....the "you" meant WV

one can always play defense if nothing else...WV isn't

Yes and no. Playing with a "high motor" is helpful, especially on the defensive end, but putting forth maximum effort does not necessarily make one a good defender. I watch every Lakers' game and almost always see 6'10" Thomas Bryant play with great effort, but he has no instincts or lateral quickness, so he's a below average, if not bad, defensive player. A guy like 6'5" Austin Reaves is another good example, as Austin works his a$$ off and is great at taking charges, but often gets bullied by stronger big guards/wings and left in the dust by quicker and more athletic small guys. Another factor is that the "try hard" guys usually play better at home, where the crowd inspires them and the zebras give them a favorable whistle.

Yes and no. Playing with a "high motor" is helpful, especially on the defensive end, but putting forth maximum effort does not necessarily make one a good defender. I watch every Lakers' game and almost always see 6'10" Thomas Bryant play with great effort, but he has no instincts or lateral quickness, so he's a below average, if not bad, defensive player. A guy like 6'5" Austin Reaves is another good example, as Austin works his a$$ off and is great at taking charges, but often gets bullied by stronger big guards/wings and left in the dust by quicker and more athletic small guys. Another factor is that the "try hard" guys usually play better at home, where the crowd inspires them and the zebras give them a favorable whistle.
what I don't understand is the ease with which folks get unopposed to the basket. I watch UVA a lot and they always seem to successfully double team the ball and still get their bigs back to defend.....don't see why WV can't do the same......can't stand to watch the lakers much anymore....westbrook needs to go

Paw Paw's crying about WVU's pi$$ poor defense will turn into frail chest-thumping after WVU boatraces 2-7 Oklahoma tonight at the Coliseum to end an incredibly long losing streak to the Sooners, a football school. Be sure to tune into ESPN News, if you're one of the 10 people who has this channel, as my always relevant, but not always good, Lakers have bumped the Old Fold & Blew off of ESPN2. At least y'all aren't on pay-per-view for a change...LOL

Paw Paw's crying about WVU's pi$$ poor defense will turn into frail chest-thumping after WVU boatraces 2-7 Oklahoma tonight at the Coliseum to end an incredibly long losing streak to the Sooners, a football school. Be sure to tune into ESPN News, if you're one of the 10 people who has this channel, as my always relevant, but not always good, Lakers have bumped the Old Fold & Blew off of ESPN2. At least y'all aren't on pay-per-view for a change...LOL
lebron james sucks donkey d**ks

Much to M-Herd's chagrin, the King is about to become the NBA's all-time leading scorer. It's good to be the King.

I can't stand his political views, either, but you learn to appreciate him when he plays for your favorite team. Some West Virginia natives also don't like him because he's from Ohio.

I can't stand his political views, either, but you learn to appreciate him when he plays for your favorite team. Some West Virginia natives also don't like him because he's from Ohio.
he's a great player but not the GOAT like he thinks he is....and he definitely is NOT the Logo...Lakers were my faves for years not so much now.....Showtime is Gone forever

he's a great player but not the GOAT like he thinks he is....and he definitely is NOT the Logo...Lakers were my faves for years not so much now.....Showtime is Gone forever
I'm actually surprised the woke NBA hasn't changed the logo to MJ. It's bound to happen at some point, but it won't impact me, as I haven't watched an NBA game in many, many years. Can't believe the King tunes in to all 82 Laker games. I'm not sure there's enough money out there to pay me to watch that.

I'm actually surprised the woke NBA hasn't changed the logo to MJ. It's bound to happen at some point, but it won't impact me, as I haven't watched an NBA game in many, many years. Can't believe the King tunes in to all 82 Laker games. I'm not sure there's enough money out there to pay me to watch that.
I sometimes watch the last 3 or 4 minutes of a playoff game....and I thought I heard that Kobe's wife was campaigning to make him the Logo.......hope that never happens

Kobe has no chance of becoming the Logo but Jordan probably will be designated the Logo during the next round of "mostly peaceful protests," which raze some of the largest U.S. cities to the ground. A form of reparations, if you will. I've not heard James ever refer to himself as the GOAT but if he were to win a couple of more titles, which is extremely unlikely, then he'd have a strong case to make, as his numbers are incredible.

Kobe has no chance of becoming the Logo but Jordan probably will be designated the Logo during the next round of "mostly peaceful protests," which raze some of the largest U.S. cities to the ground. A form of reparations, if you will. I've not heard James ever refer to himself as the GOAT but if he were to win a couple of more titles, which is extremely unlikely, then he'd have a strong case to make, as his numbers are incredible.
cocksucker.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT