ADVERTISEMENT

King

ahia state 2-5 10-8.......The Bears boys 11-7 1-5.......wanna talk NET ratings now?
I was glad to you boys win, hoping you can make it to the NIT for a matchup with the Herd...hope Huggy doesn't go Code Blue at that prospect or have to to his local bartender to dream up a disingenuous excuse not to face the Herd!

Ohio State doesn't have a strong post presence, so they depend on knocking down shots, and last night, the shots simply weren't falling. Add in a bunch of missed free throws, and it usually doesn't end well on the road. Figured it would be a close game, with OSU prevailing in the end, but they just never got it going. Not sure if they have any bigs on the bench or not, but they're going to need an inside presence at some point, or they're going to have to make shots. If they don't get on a 4-5 game winning streak soon, they'll likely join Michigan on the outside looking in. Michigan plays at Maryland tonight, a team they beat by 35 at home a couple weeks back, but Maryland is favored to beat them home tonight, and likely will. It's just not easy playing on the road.

Ohio State doesn't have a strong post presence, so they depend on knocking down shots, and last night, the shots simply weren't falling. Add in a bunch of missed free throws, and it usually doesn't end well on the road. Figured it would be a close game, with OSU prevailing in the end, but they just never got it going. Not sure if they have any bigs on the bench or not, but they're going to need an inside presence at some point, or they're going to have to make shots. If they don't get on a 4-5 game winning streak soon, they'll likely join Michigan on the outside looking in. Michigan plays at Maryland tonight, a team they beat by 35 at home a couple weeks back, but Maryland is favored to beat them home tonight, and likely will. It's just not easy playing on the road.
...it is a very unkind place! Home court advantage is the biggest factor in spreads in college basketball.

...it is a very unkind place! Home court advantage is the biggest factor in spreads in college basketball.
That's why WVU stopped coming to Huntington after seven failed attempts. Huggs may not be Einstein, but he's smart enough to know history isn't always kind.

That's why WVU stopped coming to Huntington after seven failed attempts. Huggs may not be Einstein, but he's smart enough to know history isn't always kind.
I hope the NIT selection committee makes him come to Huntington for an opening round NIT matchup...they'll get hung with another "L". Fingers crossed the Cousins make it to the NIT!

It's hiliarious to see one of the most delusional WVU fans rush to the Internet following his beloved team's first conference win to pound his frail chest about being 1-5 in conference play. I've accepted the reality that Ohio State won't be winning a conference championship or making a deep run in the NCAA Tournament in 2023. But delusional WVU fan can't accept the obvious reality that WVU isn't going anywhere, either. No fool like an old fool.

It's hiliarious to see one of the most delusional WVU fans rush to the Internet following his beloved team's first conference win to pound his frail chest about being 1-5 in conference play. I've accepted the reality that Ohio State won't be winning a conference championship or making a deep run in the NCAA Tournament in 2023. But delusional WVU fan can't accept the obvious reality that WVU isn't going anywhere, either. No fool like an old fool.
Wrong bro...they're going to Huntington to receive another spanking!

but a really intelligent and good looking old fool.....deal with it

There's only one poster on here that's attracted to you, and I believe you have him on ignore.
all the women call me doctor.....but my nickname from back in the day is "Tripod"......you can guess why.....I asked a wench out once and she said " to do me any good you got to have 9 inches"......I told her I wouldn't cut off 4 inches for her or any woman...it's a terrible burden but I'm holding on

I was glad to you boys win, hoping you can make it to the NIT for a matchup with the Herd...hope Huggy doesn't go Code Blue at that prospect or have to to his local bartender to dream up a disingenuous excuse not to face the Herd!
marshla had better fill out the early entry form for the Cabell Co invitational....that is your destination

all the women call me doctor.....but my nickname from back in the day is "Tripod"......you can guess why.....I asked a wench out once and she said " to do me any good you got to have 9 inches"......I told her I wouldn't cut off 4 inches for her or any woman...it's a terrible burden but I'm holding on
Only way you would end up with 9 inches is if you took what you got, and multiply it by pi.

Just because I referred to you as "delusional" didn't mean that I expected you to prove it was true.

ADVERTISEMENT