ADVERTISEMENT

King

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
good game....tough outcome......but your coach at least dressed a little better......not to The Bear's level yet but he's trying

You're so predictable. Within minutes of any Ohio State loss, you're right here posting nonsense. When WVU loses, which has happened a ton in the last 12 months, you're nowhere to be found.

You're so predictable. Within minutes of any Ohio State loss, you're right here posting nonsense. When WVU loses, which has happened a ton in the last 12 months, you're nowhere to be found.
Your dumb ass disappeared for days after the suckeyes choked...lmao

****ing loser.

chill son...it just happened to be the best game on last night...either that or impact wrestling...i chose basketball

You're so full of sh!t that your eyes must be brown. Enjoy flapping your dentures about superior athletic programs as WVU desperately tries to climb its way out of the Big 12's basement. You do realize that WVU's two major sports programs are coming off of a last place conference finish in basketball and a dreadful 5-7 season in football, don't you? What is it like to see both your basketball and football teams fail to make the postseason in the same year? I can't remember the last time that this happened to Ohio State, so enjoy your major suckage and keep flappin'.

You're so full of sh!t that your eyes must be brown. Enjoy flapping your dentures about superior athletic programs as WVU desperately tries to climb its way out of the Big 12's basement. You do realize that WVU's two major sports programs are coming off of a last place conference finish in basketball and a dreadful 5-7 season in football, don't you? What is it like to see both your basketball and football teams fail to make the postseason in the same year? I can't remember the last time that this happened to Ohio State, so enjoy your major suckage and keep flappin'.
Trust The Climb [banana]
[banana] [banana] [banana]

can I get one of those welcome baskets you give your new coaches?
Many gratuities will be heaped upon you...you'll no longer have to live in fear of ND or watch thugs on the basketball court with WVU on their chests! BTW, the Mountie thugs don't win much, just show their ass a lot! Welcome my friend!

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Many gratuities will be heaped upon you...you'll no longer have to live in fear of ND or watch thugs on the basketball court with WVU on their chests! BTW, the Mountie thugs don't win much, just show their ass a lot! Welcome my friend!
my conscience just will not let me support a team whose coach wears a t shirt under a sport jacket.....that is wrong in so many ways

ADVERTISEMENT