ADVERTISEMENT

King.....M Herd

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
latest NET WV 12-8.. 24 ahia state 11-9.. 27 skunkweasles 11-8..76 hard to believe that last number........so who makes the dance who makes the nit and who plays in whatever 3 letter pay to play tournament that marshla plays in?

Michigan isn't very good. As I said, they could lose every game remaining. They lost to central Michigan who is a quad 4 team, which really destroys your net ranking, and haven't beaten a quad 1 team all year. They play one tonight though, and should get dick stomped. Howard won't be playing, so the dick stomping could be even worse than it would be if he were playing.

I think it would take a miracle for them to end up with a winning record to qualify for any tournament. If it's not the big dance, I'm not interested, nor would any of the rest of you.

right now it looks like 3 nit bids to me which will make the herd once again have to get out the checkbook to play in the post season

God, I hope not. Teams simply don't get up for an NIT game, when they're used to playing in the big dance. Michigan actually played better last night than I thought they would. Onto Penn State & Northwestern, both road games against teams that are simply better than them. We'll be 11-11 by the time they play Ohio State. That one may end up being for who comes out of that game with an overall winning record, although I have no idea who Ohio State plays the next few games. Keep your eye on Northwestern. I have them as a surprise team to make the sweet 16. Nobody is talking about them, but they're putting together a decent season.

As for the Herd, they could be 22-0 right now, and they would still only make the tournament if they won their conference tournament. One bid league, so it really doesn't matter how they do in the regular season, other than playing for pride. Reading where Coach Dan stood on the sidelines with folded arms last night, while allowing his team to lose to a bottom feeder.

God, I hope not. Teams simply don't get up for an NIT game, when they're used to playing in the big dance. Michigan actually played better last night than I thought they would. Onto Penn State & Northwestern, both road games against teams that are simply better than them. We'll be 11-11 by the time they play Ohio State. That one may end up being for who comes out of that game with an overall winning record, although I have no idea who Ohio State plays the next few games. Keep your eye on Northwestern. I have them as a surprise team to make the sweet 16. Nobody is talking about them, but they're putting together a decent season.

As for the Herd, they could be 22-0 right now, and they would still only make the tournament if they won their conference tournament. One bid league, so it really doesn't matter how they do in the regular season, other than playing for pride. Reading where Coach Dan stood on the sidelines with folded arms last night, while allowing his team to lose to a bottom feeder.
Don't see may 16 point favorites get beat straight up....

Don't see may 16 point favorites get beat straight up....
Saw some highlights of the game, and the Herd launched some outlandish shots at critical times, shots that I wouldn't have taken 40 years ago in a pick up game amongst rednecks out at the town park in Fayetteville.

the folded arms were to hide that Godawful T shirt he wears under that ugly sport jacket......over and under on whether he wears spiderman underwear?

Saw some highlights of the game, and the Herd launched some outlandish shots at critical times, shots that I wouldn't have taken 40 years ago in a pick up game amongst rednecks out at the town park in Fayetteville.
Hillbilly ball for you...

the folded arms were to hide that Godawful T shirt he wears under that ugly sport jacket......over and under on whether he wears spiderman underwear?
Every single time you post about your creepy obsession over what college basketball coaches wear, you confirm that you're a delusional old fool. You've actually convinced yourself that fat and drunken slob tHuggs looks good in his tent canvas pullover and every other coach looks bad. Even the other delusional WVU fans don't agree with this nonsense. Drink a tall glass of STFU so that you stop embarrassing yourself. LOLOLOLOLOL

Every single time you post about your creepy obsession over what college basketball coaches wear, you confirm that you're a delusional old fool. You've actually convinced yourself that fat and drunken slob tHuggs looks good in his tent canvas pullover and every other coach looks bad. Even the other delusional WVU fans don't agree with this nonsense. Drink a tall glass of STFU so that you stop embarrassing yourself. LOLOLOLOLOL
you left out the part that the fat and drunken slob also sits courtside on a bar stool.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
latest NET WV 12-8.. 24 ahia state 11-9.. 27 skunkweasles 11-8..76 hard to believe that last number........so who makes the dance who makes the nit and who plays in whatever 3 letter pay to play tournament that marshla plays in?
Good to see you're back to obsessing over the NET rankings, even though you never mentioned them until they were all that you had going for you, as WVU pi$$ed down its collective leg in conference play. The way that these three teams are playing, they're all long shots for the NCAA Tournament at this point. I watched the second half of Ohio State's NCAA Tournament Game vs. Loyola-Chicago on my DVR last night and realized that the none of the nine players who played the most minutes are on Ohio State's roster this season. Only Zed Key, who has been limited greatly by shoulder and knee injuries in the past week or two, returned from that group, so it's anybody's guess as to where this team's band of misfits will go, and WVU appears to be in a similar position. Michigan has more talent than both tOSU and the Old Fold & Blew but is underachieving thus far.

Huggs was the innovator of wearing he pullover...look how many coaches have followed "suit" (pun intended).....and The Bear's pullover looks a lot better than holtman's used car salesman look...it's only a step above the doctrine's fashion disaster

Good to see you're back to obsessing over the NET rankings, even though you never mentioned them until they were all that you had going for you, as WVU pi$$ed down its collective leg in conference play. The way that these three teams are playing, they're all long shots for the NCAA Tournament at this point. I watched the second half of Ohio State's NCAA Tournament Game vs. Loyola-Chicago on my DVR last night and realized that the none of the nine players who played the most minutes are on Ohio State's roster this season. Only Zed Key, who has been limited greatly by shoulder and knee injuries in the past week or two, returned from that group, so it's anybody's guess as to where this team's band of misfits will go, and WVU appears to be in a similar position. Michigan has more talent than both tOSU and the Old Fold & Blew but is underachieving thus far.
the way things are now ahia state will play a first round nit game in morgantown......more souls for the jar

Huggs was the innovator of wearing he pullover...look how many coaches have followed "suit" (pun intended).....and The Bear's pullover looks a lot better than holtman's used car salesman look...it's only a step above the doctrine's fashion disaster

the way things are now ahia state will play a first round nit game in morgantown......more souls for the jar
Only a delusional old fool thinks that tHuggs looks good wallowing around on his stool or that WVU would host an NIT game vs. Ohio State. You're just confirming the obvious, pops.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT