ADVERTISEMENT

Kind of rereshing to see Trump and his folks actually working with

rog1187

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
those folks that are doing an investigation...versus deleting emails or claiming executive privilege...or witnesses dying.

Or pounding a desk and yelling something like "it just doesn't matter"

those folks that are doing an investigation...versus deleting emails or claiming executive privilege...or witnesses dying.
If "actually working with those folks that are doing an investigation" means calling the investigation a witch hunt then it's pretty much business as usual. Solid post.

If "actually working with those folks that are doing an investigation" means calling the investigation a witch hunt then it's pretty much business as usual. Solid post.
The actual definition of this current investigation will be judged when it is done and over with. Right now it appears that Trump and his folks are more than eager to comply with the folks handling the investigation.

Try not to miss the pretty forest camouflaged by all those trees moron.

Reactions: mneilmont
Except they just can't seem to remember those pesky meetings with the Russians. Odd.

The actual definition of this current investigation will be judged when it is done and over with. Right now it appears that Trump and his folks are more than eager to comply with the folks handling the investigation.
If "more than eager to comply" means Trump asking Comey to stop investigating Flynn, asking the Director of National Intelligence and the head of the NSA to help push back against the FBI Trump/Russia investigation, firing Comey, hating on Sessions for recusing himself from the same investigation and wishing he could fire Mueller then I agree with you.

Except they just can't seem to remember those pesky meetings with the Russians. Odd.
I guess those meetings to amount to much to make an impact on their memories...but again they are willing to go and talk to those that are investigating...and they are handing over emails and other correspondence...and no witnesses have shown up dead.

I guess those meetings to amount to much to make an impact on their memories...but again they are willing to go and talk to those that are investigating...and they are handing over emails and other correspondence...and no witnesses have shown up dead.
Peter W. Smith, GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide, records show
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-peter-smith-death-met-0713-20170713-story.html

Peter W. Smith, GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide, records show
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-peter-smith-death-met-0713-20170713-story.html

OjLaStF.gif

If "more than eager to comply" means Trump asking Comey to stop investigating Flynn, asking the Director of National Intelligence and the head of the NSA to help push back against the FBI Trump/Russia investigation, firing Comey, hating on Sessions for recusing himself from the same investigation and wishing he could fire Mueller then I agree with you.
Don't forget asking his lawyers as well as DOJ attorneys whether a president can pardon himself. Legally, he can, but if you haven't done anything that would require a pardon, why would you even bring it up?

Don't forget asking his lawyers as well as DOJ attorneys whether a president can pardon himself. Legally, he can, but if you haven't done anything that would require a pardon, why would you even bring it up?
As I understand it, the so called prez isn't even under investigation. [roll]

Someone reported it so it must be true. What a sucker you are.

If only the truth mattered to you and your tardfriends. Trump didnt ask Comey to not investigate Flynn. Why must you lie?

Legally, he can, but if you haven't done anything that would require a pardon, why would you even bring it up?
If you were having a discussion with your lawyers would you want every possibility brought up or just the ones you want to hear?

Well I mean someone who wasnt there was speaking about what was said so who wouldnt believe that? Oh yeah....i forgot about you.
Huh? Comey was there and wrote a memo about the meeting. Trump Jr. confirmed it. Why do I have to rehash 6 months worth of news with you? 'cause you're an idiot, that's why, well done!
Donald Trump Jr. appears to corroborate Comey's version of the Oval Office meeting with Trump
https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...corroborate-comeys-version-of-the-o/22136863/

Reactions: countryroads89
Huh? Comey was there and wrote a memo about the meeting. Trump Jr. confirmed it. Why do I have to rehash 6 months worth of news with you? 'cause you're an idiot, that's why, well done!
Donald Trump Jr. appears to corroborate Comey's version of the Oval Office meeting with Trump
https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...corroborate-comeys-version-of-the-o/22136863/
That story says the Trump jr appeared to have corroborated it but he didnt nor was he there. Why is it so hard for you dumbfuks to understand that people who did not hear words are not sources.

That story says the Trump jr appeared to have corroborated it but he didnt nor was he there. Why is it so hard for you dumbfuks to understand that people who did not hear words are not sources.
That's rich, coming from you.

Try to stop being a retard, K? I'm sorry that the gang who couldn't shoot straight can't get their story straight. Mueller will sort all of this out.

"You and I both know my father a long time," Trump Jr. told Fox News' Jeanine Pirro. "When he tells you to do something, guess what? There's no ambiguity in it."

"There's no — 'Hey, I'm hoping — You and I are friends. Hey I hope this happens, but you've got to do your job.' That's what he told Comey. And for this guy, as a politician, to then go back and write a memo: 'Oh, I felt threatened.' He felt so threatened — but he didn't do anything."

If you were having a discussion with your lawyers would you want every possibility brought up or just the ones you want to hear?

If you are innocent, you don't even have to mention it. Good gawd you are a moron.

Only because it is true and deep down you know it.
Lol, Yeah, deep down we all know Trump is the only honest man in Washington and Hillary, that retired Grandmother, killed how many people? You dumbasses look ridiculous.

Lol, Yeah, deep down we all know Trump is the only honest man in Washington and Hillary, that retired Grandmother, killed how many people? You dumbasses look ridiculous.
Who said Trump was honest let alone the only honest person in DC. I realize you are mega pissy because you suck at life but when you try to put words in my mouth you are significantly out of your league.

Last edited:
That is a pretty ignorant statement but something I would expect from you. Are you suggesting that no innocent people have ever gone to jail due to poor representation?

I'm saying innocent people don't discuss bullshit like pardoning yourself or family members. It's not rocket science, dave. Even tricky dick never even mentioned pardoning himself or others.

I'm saying innocent people don't discuss bullshit like pardoning yourself or family members. It's not rocket science, dave. Even tricky dick never even mentioned pardoning himself or others.
You are truly a special kind of stupid cuntry. You have no fuking clue what nixon or anyone else discussed with their lawyers. If his lawyers and advisors didnt discuss it with him they didnt do their jobs. Just stop trying to be smart because you dont have it.

Last edited:
You are truly a special kind of stupid cuntry. You have no fuking clue what nixon or anyone else discussed with their lawyers. If his lawyers and advisors didnt discuss it with him they didnt do their jobs. Just stop trying to be smart because you dont have it.

It is well documented that Nixon adamantly opposed any discussion of pardons. He saw the obvious correlation to admitting guilt. Only idiots like you don't see a correlation.

It is well documented that Nixon adamantly opposed any discussion of pardons. He saw the obvious correlation to admitting guilt. Only idiots like you don't see a correlation.
How do you adamently oppose a discussion of something that was not discussed? Only idiots like me apply basic logic to everyday life.

How do you adamently oppose a discussion of something that was not discussed? Only idiots like me apply basic logic to everyday life.
It doesn't take much to confuse you does it? CR89 needs to lighten up on the big words.

It doesn't take much to confuse you does it? CR89 needs to lighten up on the big words.
Who is confused? It is good to know you are here to hold his pecker in a pinch though. Now run along and waste tax dollars on some other mindless task.

Last edited:
He can fire Mueller. He did fire Comey - a little late. Flynn was fired - misled the VP. Sessions was morally right for the suggestion of impropriety, but not for an act that was improper. He should have been reprimanded for refusing to do the damned job that was given him. Flynn should be given consideration for a job unless he did violate a law in dealing with Russia. He was in a security business with a son after he left the military. If he can be guilty of a legal matter for taking money from Russia, The entire Clinton family should be given a firing squad for taking the gifts from China and Russia immediately after leaving Presidency.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT