ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Stallings to pitt is

Yea... ...when Huggs is done we'll end up with a more qualified coach.

Remains to be seen who we get when Huggs retires. I know one thing we would be going absolutely ape #*#* if Huggs left for tcu and we ended up with vandys coach. Pitt AD helped Dixon out the door and eased up on the buyout. And he hired a search firm to land this guy. Ridiculous.

Kevin Stallings has had his fare share of productive regular seasons but not allot of success in march. Im not sure how much different stallings is from what they just had

Kevin Stallings has had his fare share of productive regular seasons but not allot of success in march. Im not sure how much different stallings is from what they just had

What's 'allot' ?

...and If he's equal to what Pitt just had then they did ok with this hire.

But Stallings isn't Mr January or February either...

You need to take a break. ....give readers time to forget.

You were advertising that we were playing a very overrated team in the first round... ...and you always act like Huggs is a basketball God.

What happened ? One way or the other you were completely wrong (although you typically protect yourself from such a situation).

You need to take a break. ....give readers time to forget.

You were advertising that we were playing a very overrated team in the first round... ...and you always act like Huggs is a basketball God.

What happened ? One way or the other you were completely wrong (although you typically protect yourself from such a situation).

Never once said SFA was overrated.....

But Stallings isn't Mr January or February either...

He has been a coach for 23 seasons and had 19 winning seasons 3 losing seasons and one .500 season. His combined record is 455-283. This might not have been a home run hire but isn't exactly a disaster either. He coached at Vanderbilt which has strict academic requirements and isn't exactly an easy place to win.

He has been a coach for 23 seasons and had 19 winning seasons 3 losing seasons and one .500 season. His combined record is 455-283. This might not have been a home run hire but isn't exactly a disaster either. He coached at Vanderbilt which has strict academic requirements and isn't exactly an easy place to win.

K....well

He had a sub-500 record in the SEC for his career at VANDY

THAT is why I made the comment I did.....

Never once said SFA was overrated.....

It wasn't a direct quote. You did spend plenty of time expressing the reasons we would win that game.

I did too.... ....I was wrong.

Do you have the ability to admit the same...?

It wasn't a direct quote. You did spend plenty of time expressing the reasons we would win that game.

I did too.... ....I was wrong.

Do you have the ability to admit the same...?

Sure. I was wrong. But in terms of this topic......Stallings had 7 ESPN 4-star recruits from the previous 3 classes..... And accomplished nothing. He started the season in the top 20...and finished in a 20pt loss to make the field of 64...

He's made his bones recruiting the Southeast low lands.......those kids don't want to come to a Northeast school

we've had a run (2) of hall of fame type bball coaches. odds are we will be fine when huggs retires. and darris might well be the next kevin ollie

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT