ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Kendall to start at quarterback for West Virginia football against Oklahoma

I’m glad he at least gets to start this game. I’m sure this one means a lot to him.

I heard OU punter has to buy tickets to get inside the stadium. They've seen so little of him nobody knows who he is. Coaches were beginning to think they forgot to recruit a punter.

Presumably, this is the most important game on the schedule for Kendall. Hope he knows the tendencies enough to help us score and score often.

That's good at least we have the option of using the whole playbook if we do or not the option is there. If we could he healthy on defense especially corner that would be nice. Have a nasty feeling this one gets ugly early, not that we're the only ones Oklahoma does that to by any means, but it likely may be coming, especially with the playoff rankings getting closer

I'm going into this game to look at positions and the freshman corners on how they react.

Oklahoma might have their backups in by midway in the 3rd quarter. Not sure who will be in 3rd quarter for WVU. May not have any players left. Another injury or 2 WVU might have to recruit fans to play.

With Kendall, the whole playbook is 2 plays: dink and dunk.

I realize it means a lot to the kid but I hope that he at least splits time with Lowe. Kendall (to me) has Clint Trickett type upside where he wasn't very good his first year but was much better his 2nd, although there does appear to be a limited ceiling with him. Regarding Lowe, only the coaches see him every day in practice and I, for one, would like to see him in real game conditions, with the game still in question and see what he can do. He might be god awful and fall on his face in a pass going backward out of the endzone for a safety like William Crest but...I'd still love to see what he can and can't do because, at this point, we're going to get smoked regardless of who plays the majority of snaps.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT