ADVERTISEMENT

Kendall hospitalized with infection in throwing hand

I knew his hand was hurting more than they were telling us. Affected him the last couple of games.

Yeah because he was playing at an elite level before the Texas game

94 of 144 for 871 with 6tds 3ints
With a qbr 46.3

He was average at best. You have 3 other QBs on roster. You play Kendall who is hurt. Game is out of reach in 4th quarter and you don't even give a backup pt. What if Kendall can't play? Who has true game experience?

Then you throw your wideouts under the bus who came outta nowhere to emerge as play makers. James made a poor throw look good by making a unreal catch. You had 3 times you stopped Texas after kicking to them at start of second half. You pick Texas who's QB had 15tds to ONE pick and get in the redzone. 3rd and 7 trying to drive in Red Zone and your guy throws a 3 yard shallow cross on 3rd and 7. You almost get McKoy killed on a pass to flat that had no chance.

He makes poor decisions. He makes poor reads. He makes poor passes. He doesn't have it. We win that game yesterday with Skyler Howard at QB and people killed him for making way less mistakes.

There's a reason he was replaced by a first year transfer that lost his job. After having 3 years to learn and compete.

He hasn't played in 3 years! Yes because he wasn't good enough to see the field.

If Holgo as they call him in Texas, had ever recruited a QB from High School perhaps there would be no need to get a transfer. Holgs couldn't recruit anyone from HS and used the transfer route. When he saw he couldn't get another one he bolted.

With a qbr 46.3

He was average at best. You have 3 other QBs on roster. You play Kendall who is hurt. Game is out of reach in 4th quarter and you don't even give a backup pt. What if Kendall can't play? Who has true game experience?

Then you throw your wideouts under the bus who came outta nowhere to emerge as play makers. James made a poor throw look good by making a unreal catch. You had 3 times you stopped Texas after kicking to them at start of second half. You pick Texas who's QB had 15tds to ONE pick and get in the redzone. 3rd and 7 trying to drive in Red Zone and your guy throws a 3 yard shallow cross on 3rd and 7. You almost get McKoy killed on a pass to flat that had no chance.

He makes poor decisions. He makes poor reads. He makes poor passes. He doesn't have it. We win that game yesterday with Skyler Howard at QB and people killed him for making way less mistakes.

There's a reason he was replaced by a first year transfer that lost his job. After having 3 years to learn and compete.

He hasn't played in 3 years! Yes because he wasn't good enough to see the field.

^^^^^^He’s not wrong^^^^^^^

Yeah that's right if you point out the guy never for one second has been accurate past 3 yards and not even always then, and you're 127th out of 130 yards per completion, if the qb ends up hurt then that means you're not a fan. Lmao. I guess by those rules we have to say last year's bball team made the final 4 and Tonkery is a top 10 pick at linebacker otherwise if you have a clue you're not a fan.

With a qbr 46.3

When you're throwing to young/new receivers that's what you get. They break off routes, try to run w/o having the ball secured, and can't catch balls that hit them in the hands. I saw at least four of the latter on Saturday, one being the pop-up int. as the WR was heading to the ground. Your QB doesn't trust them until they start showing some improvement.

You don't know have a clue what you're talking about re; young players or the game. Young receivers are the worst curse you have to live through,followed by a patched together young o-line that can't run block hat on hat. You could have Tua Tagovailoa at QB and he couldn't do any better than Kendall with this bunch. The only cure for young players is they eventually get older, stronger, and know what they're doing. It's not going to happen this year, bud.

Reactions: lakeers
Rootcanal gets boring after while with his condescending attitude. Just give it a rest. You don't entertain any of us.

If Kendall was injured then why didnt Brown bring in another QB? Doesnt he have the ability to develop a QB?

With a qbr 46.3

Not sure what you expect. Lowe and Allison aren't the answer. After 8 years of Holgorsen it was obvious that the transfer QB was the only hope. See Crest, Millard, Childress, Chugs, etc... The season is a rebuild anyway and pointless to waste a game for Doege. Brown inherited this dumpster fire of a QB situation and dumpster fire culture of the lazy "mad scientist" If this our situation 2-3 years from now, then its Brown's fault.

Oh LittleLimpDickHead has an ego crush. You are funny though...and predictable TVZ....sorry...hard to keep 'em straight.

With a qbr 46.3

Comp. 125 Att 190 yards 1,238 CMP% 65.8 TD 9 INT 7

Thank God Vault is not a coach.

Your boy friend Holgo left WVU with no QB! So empty was the shelf at QB position WVU had to get 2 transfers. Kendall won the job so that tells you how bad the 2 guys Holgo left behind. Trey and Allison. The other Transfer had surgery when he got here.

WVU 3-2 (1-1) I bet you predicted a 1-4 start or 0-5. They have currently exceeded expectations.

Don't throw the picks there still is no guarantee WVU scores any points on those drives. There are 3 juniors and 2 freshman. Doege a guy who threw 12 INT'S for a 3-9 team is not a guarantee you win or lose or if he is any good. You need a QB in the future.

So how is your basement doing.
Guy that lives in Florida. Do they even know what a basement is there

Comp. 125 Att 190 yards 1,238 CMP% 65.8 TD 9 INT 7

Thank God Vault is not a coach.

Your boy friend Holgo left WVU with no QB! So empty was the shelf at QB position WVU had to get 2 transfers. Kendall won the job so that tells you how bad the 2 guys Holgo left behind. Trey and Allison. The other Transfer had surgery when he got here.

WVU 3-2 (1-1) I bet you predicted a 1-4 start or 0-5. They have currently exceeded expectations.

Don't throw the picks there still is no guarantee WVU scores any points on those drives. There are 3 juniors and 2 freshman. Doege a guy who threw 12 INT'S for a 3-9 team is not a guarantee you win or lose or if he is any good. You need a QB in the future.
Total deception in bold. According to your hero, Greg Hunter, Josh Jackson would have transferred from Va. Tech to WVU, if Holgorsen had stayed. Tony Gibson apparently has a connection to Jackson's family. Holgorsen didn't develop high school quarterbacks, but he always had a transfer, who was at least serviceable. #Facts

Total deception in bold. According to your hero, Greg Hunter, Josh Jackson would have transferred from Va. Tech to WVU, if Holgorsen had stayed. Tony Gibson apparently has a connection to Jackson's family. Holgorsen didn't develop high school quarterbacks, but he always had a transfer, who was at least serviceable. #Facts

Not confirmed true on Jackson transfer. If he liked Gibby so much why didn't he follow him to NC State.

The last guy Holgs had that wasn't a transfer was inherited from Stewart by the name of Geno Smith. Who could only pull off a 7-6 (4-5) in the Big 12. Geno was only 17-6 with Holgo.

Bucky boy brags about Holgs 61 wins but OOC was responsible for 20 with the 2 bowl wins included. We all know the weak teams in OOC Holgo played and beat.

Greg Hunter loves him some Tony Gibson, so I believe him regarding Jackson, much more than I'd believe the propaganda that somebody who has over 110,000 posts on TOS spews here. Holgorsen would have had at least a serviceable transfer QB because he always did at WVU. Sorry that the facts are getting in the way of your propaganda campaign....

Jackson is garbage.

Kendall is much better than him.

If that was who Dana wanted we would have been in trouble.

Jackson is garbage.

Kendall is much better than him.

If that was who Dana wanted we would have been in trouble.
Not according to the numbers, which indicate that the two are very similar. One has 10 TDs and 4 picks, and the other has 9 TDs and 7 picks.

One also played Howard.

Good athlete, decent arm and experienced but not a great QB.Plus he has much better RBs and OL at Maryland. He would get absolutely killed here at WVU. Watch him the last few weeks. They benched him in the Penn State game because he was making horrible decisions when he didn't have to.

Kendall for the most part has made some decent decisions and has had to carry the offense.
Rewatch that pass to Wheaton to end the game. Just little things that are going unnoticed. Guy has to win the game by himself and very few QBs at this level can right now. Eventually he probably could.

Only two transfer QBs are better
Fields and Hurts. Didn't have a chance with either one

Can't ever spell Bunker right, pitiful.

The only Buckner's I knew were dope fiends of the first order. That explains the move to Florida, the cocaine is cheaper.

Still doesn't explain what he is confusing for a basement.
Maybe he is so high on coke like Dana he thinks he has a basement

Not sure what you expect. Lowe and Allison aren't the answer. After 8 years of Holgorsen it was obvious that the transfer QB was the only hope. See Crest, Millard, Childress, Chugs, etc... The season is a rebuild anyway and pointless to waste a game for Doege. Brown inherited this dumpster fire of a QB situation and dumpster fire culture of the lazy "mad scientist" If this our situation 2-3 years from now, then its Brown's fault.

I'm close enough to Ohio to catch Mid-American Conf. games. Doege looked like the real deal when I saw him play last year, albeit against weaker competition. The MAC produces some good QB's as you Steelers fans know

Talking about basements. Didn't you say you had a basement at your home in Florida. Remember something about that

LOL! My wife and drove to Tampa last year to see an old friend. She was wondering where the groundhogs were along the wide grassy medians. I told her they'd drown. She asked why. I told her the water table was only about two to three feet below the ground surface. I pointed out a nutria to her. She said it was the biggest "rat" she ever saw. I didn't have heart to tell her about the hissing cockroaches. She found out later.

If you're going to lie about a fabulous house, Capt. Depends, know the geology of the ground under it.

Greg Hunter loves him some Tony Gibson, so I believe him regarding Jackson, much more than I'd believe the propaganda that somebody who has over 110,000 posts on TOS spews here. Holgorsen would have had at least a serviceable transfer QB because he always did at WVU. Sorry that the facts are getting in the way of your propaganda campaign....

Yeah everybody wants a guy who is currently 50% in the passing game.

Oh the envy...come on guys, your failures in life could have happened to any poorly educated, forest tent dwelling, former Tuba players like Rafone and of course...LittleLimpDickHead.

LOL! My wife and drove to Tampa last year to see an old friend. She was wondering where the groundhogs were along the wide grassy medians. I told her they'd drown. She asked why. I told her the water table was only about two to three feet below the ground surface. I pointed out a nutria to her. She said it was the biggest "rat" she ever saw. I didn't have heart to tell her about the hissing cockroaches. She found out later.

If you're going to lie about a fabulous house, Capt. Depends, know the geology of the ground under it.

You can lay the foundation on a ground that doesn't freeze.
Basements are because the ground expands up North when frozen and this damages the foundation

The cousin who got me to move to Texas in 1980, was in the construction business around Houston. He did driveways in WV. He started pouring foundations for houses down there and never looked back. When I left Houston he'd moved on to installing artificial turf fields for HS and small colleges.

He knew about 8 words of Spanish. Riding out to his job sites was very entertaining. When his all Mexican crews couldn't understand him, he'd yell louder, pointing and waving. Ol' Tomcat was hoot when he got wound up.

ADVERTISEMENT