ADVERTISEMENT

Kendall enrolling

Played a little as a backup true freshmen in 2016 after enrolling early in January of 2016. Redshirted in 2017. Backed up Kyler Murray in 2018 and played several games in mop up duty 4th quarters mostly. Former 4 star recruit that was #8 Pro style QB in nation and #181 overall recruit in nation. #5 ranked player from NC. 6-2 210 and not a dual threat but can scramble a little and get a first down or keep play alive. Strong kid with pocket presence. Good arm. Slightly better runner than Will Grier but only by a hair. More of a pocket passer.

This is a solid pickup who enrolls now and goes through entire offseason working out and learning Neal Brown offense and has 2 years to play 2 as a graduate transfer. Already a college graduate and very mature. High character kid that will work hard to become the best he can be. Wants the starting job and will put lots of hours into this because he will have a light course load after already graduated at Oklahoma. He’s going to be all football here at WVU trust me. Neal Brown will have a good QB ready by the first game between Austin, Trey or Jack. I expect Trey and Austin to battle it out with Austin starting the first game but he will have to play well to keep it. Trey Lowe will still play. Neal will develop these guys nicely. We got a coach folks and just picked up a good QB that’s ready to play.

Played a little as a backup true freshmen in 2016 after enrolling early in January of 2016. Redshirted in 2017. Backed up Kyler Murray in 2018 and played several games in mop up duty 4th quarters mostly. Former 4 star recruit that was #8 Pro style QB in nation and #181 overall recruit in nation. #5 ranked player from NC. 6-2 210 and not a dual threat but can scramble a little and get a first down or keep play alive. Strong kid with pocket presence. Good arm. Slightly better runner than Will Grier but only by a hair. More of a pocket passer.

This is a solid pickup who enrolls now and goes through entire offseason working out and learning Neal Brown offense and has 2 years to play 2 as a graduate transfer. Already a college graduate and very mature. High character kid that will work hard to become the best he can be. Wants the starting job and will put lots of hours into this because he will have a light course load after already graduated at Oklahoma. He’s going to be all football here at WVU trust me. Neal Brown will have a good QB ready by the first game between Austin, Trey or Jack. I expect Trey and Austin to battle it out with Austin starting the first game but he will have to play well to keep it. Trey Lowe will still play. Neal will develop these guys nicely. We got a coach folks and just picked up a good QB that’s ready to play.

Thank you!

But he is from N Carolina.
I thought Carolina recruits sucked...Pride.

That is what you have been selling on here

But he is from N Carolina.
I thought Carolina recruits sucked...Pride.

That is what you have been selling on here

Dude he provide quality info and answered my question. Quit being such a dick already. You just surf around looking to troll. Come on man just cut it out.

Dude he provide quality info and answered my question. Quit being such a dick already. You just surf around looking to troll. Come on man just cut it out.

We all know you are Pride
Your accounts are spotted easily because you don't know the difference between to and too and your and you're.

You and "your" alters have the same problem so "you're" nothing but a multiple account troll on this board.

We all know you are Pride
Your accounts are spotted easily because you don't know the difference between to and too and your and you're.

You and "your" alters have the same problem so "you're" nothing but a multiple account troll on this board.

I’m so in your head it’s hilarious. Go reasearch the site boy haha.

Yea, but pride's post reads exactly like his FInal Four basketball post at the beginning of the year. Ha! Ha!

Having said that, I like this pick up a LOT too. I think he can be a good one.

Some one please tell Herbie that it looks like WVU IS serious about football. Douchebag.

Trill not all of them. He’s not a leftover recruit. He was top 5 recruit in entire state. I’m talking about leftovers mostly. This QB was recruited to mighty Oklahoma who recruits 4-5 star QBs. He has talent. He’s ready to start and has a full offseason. He was high recruit that pushed Kyler Murray. QB room got better.

Reactions: Schoonerman
Trill not all of them. He’s not a leftover recruit. He was top 5 recruit in entire state. I’m talking about leftovers mostly. This QB was recruited to mighty Oklahoma who recruits 4-5 star QBs. He has talent. He’s ready to start and has a full offseason. He was high recruit that pushed Kyler Murray. QB room got better.

What happened to your love for Trey Lowe? Is he all of a sudden not good enough. Typical final 4 post by you.

That is alright Pride....
I mean HailtoPitt, FreddieFunk.....

I would my kidney up that you have at least 20 accounts on this board.

Fake News. Here’s what’s crazy weird about your post Texass. I only have one kidney haha. Remember I post 100% truth here.

per TOS...take it for what you will.

Apparently premature. That’s why I said “take it for what you will.”

I though it was odd that AK would commit to a program without even meeting the team and the position coaches/OC.

I think he’s coming in today. Could you imagine if he didn’t commit here after all this hoopla?

Why TF would you listen to that clown? Good lord, Greg. Be better than that....

I hear ya! I know he’s a nopride dipshit but it was just info about the transfer that I didn’t know. Was he wrong? I don’t follow Big12 that closely besides WVU.

Considering he literally did a google search on the first part and "his" analysis on the second. Time will tell, but he always previously stated that Allison was not the guy, then stated that the staff will develop them all. FYI- Allison was rated slightly higher than Kendall out of HS. Take it FWIW.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Considering he literally did a google search on the first part and "his" analysis on the second. Time will tell, but he always previously stated that Allison was not the guy, then stated that the staff will develop them all. FYI- Allison was rated slightly higher than Kendall out of HS. Take it FWIW.

Thx for intel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT