ADVERTISEMENT

KC

It always hurts when a starter is out, because you have to adjust your rotation.

Thought the officiating was pretty poor in this game, but haven't looked to see what the OSU coach said postgame, but seems the calls were lopsided against the Buckeyes. Michigan State with their new way of playing is working for them, and they're getting a lot of open looks.

It always hurts when a starter is out, because you have to adjust your rotation.

Thought the officiating was pretty poor in this game, but haven't looked to see what the OSU coach said postgame, but seems the calls were lopsided against the Buckeyes. Michigan State with their new way of playing is working for them, and they're getting a lot of open looks.
Ill have to watch the highlights......Izzo always comes up with an upset or 2.....i don't think this loss hurts that much.....still a 1 seed although now maybe 4 instead of 3

Ill have to watch the highlights......Izzo always comes up with an upset or 2.....i don't think this loss hurts that much.....still a 1 seed although now maybe 4 instead of 3
I can't stand the whiner. I went to an MSU football game a few years back and the owner here is a huge contributor, so he has the nice seats, which includes access to the wine & dine area outside of the suites. Izzo was there, and he's about 5' 5", maybe 5' 6", and just a loud, obnoxious C-Sucker. People treating him like God, and here I was, a redneck in a sea of green wearing a Michigan shirt. I'm hoping Michigan beats them by 80 points next week.

Chris Holtmann is the first Buckeyes' coach to be ejected in 20+ years. I'm not going to use the poor officiating as an excuse, though, as Ohio State had many chances to overcome it, but couldn't make a shot in the last few minutes. It would have been nice to have had Kyle Young's toughness last night, but who knows whether he would have made a big difference. Ohio State is not a #1 seed, and will be lucky to hang on to a #2 seed.

Chris Holtmann is the first Buckeyes' coach to be ejected in 20+ years. I'm not going to use the poor officiating as an excuse, though, as Ohio State had many chances to overcome it, but couldn't make a shot in the last few minutes. It would have been nice to have had Kyle Young's toughness last night, but who knows whether he would have made a big difference. Ohio State is not a #1 seed, and will be lucky to hang on to a #2 seed.
why was he thrown out?....didn't see that

Every thread that there is posts about the Big 10 should start the title: B10...then the topic. That way it saves time and there can be back and forth about a sporting event/game in that thread. The rest of the threads here usually end up posting hollow threats.

Pretty bad when you have to depend on a couple of Big 10 fans to post about sports on a West Virginia board.

Carry on!

Reactions: WVUALLEN
why was he thrown out?....didn't see that
Earlier in the game, Dwayne Washington banked in a three pointer a fraction of a second before the shot clock expired, and the call on the floor was good, but after review, the call was reversed, even though the replay showed that the ball had just left Washington's fingertips before the shot clock expired. Moreover, the officials swallowed their whistles at the end of the game, which favored Michigan State because Izzo was tHuggs before tHuggs was tHuggs. Washington appeared to be fouled when he drove to the basket to try to tie the game with just a few seconds left, then E.J. Liddell appeared to get mugged on a long inbounds pass at the end, but no whistle sounded, so Holtmann went nuclear, and begged for his second technical foul/ejection. Having stated all of this, Washington missed at least four shots, including a couple of three-point attempts, down the stretch when he wasn't fouled, so Ohio State had multiple chances to win the Game.

why?...it's all in fun to me......but it is strange that fans from b10 teams come here to vent
The two fans of B1G schools who post here have lived much, if not most, of our lives in West Virginia. What's really strange is that a resident of a libtard blue state like Virginia plays on a message board instead of leading Antifa/BLM riots.

[banana]

The two fans of B1G schools who post here have lived much, if not most, of our lives in West Virginia. What's really strange is that a resident of a libtard blue state like Virginia plays on a message board instead of leading Antifa/BLM riots.

[banana]
I am NOT a citizen of virginia.. nor will I ever claim to be....I just happen to live here and have to vote here.....I am a Mountaineer...and the part of virginia I live in is a lot like WVa

Earlier in the game, Dwayne Washington banked in a three pointer a fraction of a second before the shot clock expired, and the call on the floor was good, but after review, the call was reversed, even though the replay showed that the ball had just left Washington's fingertips before the shot clock expired. Moreover, the officials swallowed their whistles at the end of the game, which favored Michigan State because Izzo was tHuggs before tHuggs was tHuggs. Washington appeared to be fouled when he drove to the basket to try to tie the game with just a few seconds left, then E.J. Liddell appeared to get mugged on a long inbounds pass at the end, but no whistle sounded, so Holtmann went nuclear, and begged for his second technical foul/ejection. Having stated all of this, Washington missed at least four shots, including a couple of three-point attempts, down the stretch when he wasn't fouled, so Ohio State had multiple chances to win the Game.
didn't see that part...did watch most of the Iowa second half today....they looked a little tired....hope that doesn't bite WV this week

didn't see that part...did watch most of the Iowa second half today....they looked a little tired....hope that doesn't bite WV this week
They just didn't have an answer for Garza today. Had to try double teams, and that doesn't work when they're hitting 3s.

Most teams will be worn out by this coming weekend. I think Michigan will be completing 7 games in 15 days. But, they're college kids, so they should be okay. Injuries are the thing you have to avoid in the final week before conference tournaments, and during those as well.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
They just didn't have an answer for Garza today. Had to try double teams, and that doesn't work when they're hitting 3s.

Most teams will be worn out by this coming weekend. I think Michigan will be completing 7 games in 15 days. But, they're college kids, so they should be okay. Injuries are the thing you have to avoid in the final week before conference tournaments, and during those as well.
McBride wasn't full speed yesterday...they will need him at his best this week......win out and get a couple in the B12 tournament and a 1 seed isn't out of the question

It doesn't matter what Garza does when you score 57 points against Iowa. The Hawkeyes' offense is (or was) rated as the most efficient in America, so you don't have a chance to beat them when you score 57 points. Michigan is the only team to have slowed down Iowa's offense all season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT