ADVERTISEMENT

KC MHerd

Everybody hates you, psychob!tch. Keep stalking me, and having the last word with that huge c0cksucker of yours.

:middlefinger:
Are you going to have a meltdown? I will stick around and watch...

And bitch...I ALWAYS get the last word in....

Say hi to osugrad.....I heard he was a cocksucker like you....LMAO

Oh..Quinn Ewers says hi...he hated being a suckeye.....LMAO

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you going to have a meltdown? I will stick around and watch...

And bitch...I ALWAYS get the last word in....

Say hi to osugrad.....I heard he was a cocksucker like you....LMAO

Oh..Quinn Ewers says hi...he hated being a suckeye.....LMAO

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GFYS

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Full meltdown in progress by queenie the cocksucker....bet he will copy and paste that now the rest of the night since he has been humiliated and defeated once again by the BEST!

I own him.

LMAO

I WIN!

240848540_1188444554972803_5946908181246553800_n.jpg

• Haha
LMAO...back to posting your boyfriend's pic...hope he is okay with that....

and remember bitch...I ALWAYS get in the last word because I OWN YOU!

Last edited:
LMAO...back to posting your boyfriend's pic...hope he is okay with that....

and remember bitch...I ALWAYS get in the last word because I OWN YOU!
You always get the last word in because you're a pathetic piece of sh!t who posts at 3:00 a.m. on a message board because you have no life, other than feeding your fat face.

You always get the last word in because you're a pathetic piece of sh!t who posts at 3:00 a.m. on a message board because you have no life, other than feeding your fat face.
I get the last word because I OWN YOU

and I am your superior in every way....now post your bf's pic some more...

I OWN YOU...you came here and responded to me in THREE THREADS.

Good boy stalker!

Your audience of three here appreciates you posting your boyfriends picture again.

And I laugh that I forced you to post it again...and you think that's me....LMAO...what a twat.

I OWN YOU.....Just admit it....You have posted that pic 999 times....LMAO...Because you are obsessed with me....if you aren't obsessed....why do you keep posting it? LMAO...TWAT

Your audience of three here appreciates you posting your boyfriends picture again.

And I laugh that I forced you to post it again...and you think that's me....LMAO...what a twat.

I OWN YOU.....Just admit it....You have posted that pic 999 times....LMAO...Because you are obsessed with me....if you aren't obsessed....why do you keep posting it? LMAO...TWAT
GFYS, fat slob...better yet, throw another tantrum on the main board, so that anybody who doesn't know what a pr!ck you are will have no doubt. Oh, so the bipolar narcissist wants to see his pic again? Here you go:

240848540_1188444554972803_5946908181246553800_n.jpg

• Haha
Please look up what tantrum actually means ...its embarrassing for you to use it wrong time after time...

I mean we all know you are low IQ...but still....

I OWN YOU....You prove that every time you post..thanks for doing my work for me.....TWAT

LMAO.

Seriously...who are you posting this for? Me? Because you think your are trolling me? God knows you are a loser at that

Who else are you posting this shit for? turdboy? bedpan?

LMAO...what is the end result for you in all this?

So you can put on your resume you posted a fat guys pic online 10000 times.

You are so beyond a loser at this point....LMAO.

Seriously...who are you posting this for? Me? Because you think your are trolling me? God knows you are a loser at that

Who else are you posting this shit for? turdboy? bedpan?

LMAO...what is the end result for you in all this?

So you can put on your resume you posted a fat guys pic online 10000 times.

You are so beyond a loser at this point....LMAO...look at you now....god only knows what your google search bar looks like....LMAO.

ADVERTISEMENT