ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas was unbelievable awful vs. KSU

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Losing to last place WVU was a wakeup call for TCU.

The #14 Horny Frogs reverted to form against an unbelievably bad un-Kansas-like #2 team, 83-60, leading most of the game.

TCU was back to racking up fast-break points, which WVU mostly prevented, which contributed to The Froggies’ 54.4% field goal percentage.

Kansas couldn’t get out of its own way. Wilson, always unstoppable, had 30 points. But no one else made as many as 11.

Dick, little guy, was horrible with 3-13!

I’m gearing up for Horns Down at 6 p.m.

I’ll be watching on my TV in Ohio.

My sister from Rivesville will be at the game (my niece who works a Ruby Memorial gets 4 tickets to all football and basketball games; I pay for my share of 2 football tickets, plus MAC, $5,200 last season).

Hook the Horns!!!!

The #14 Horny Frogs reverted to form against an unbelievably bad un-Kansas-like #2 team, 83-60, leading most of the game.

TCU was back to racking up fast-break points, which WVU mostly prevented, which contributed to The Froggies’ 54.4% field goal percentage.

Kansas couldn’t get out of its own way. Wilson, always unstoppable, had 30 points. But no one else made as many as 11.

My sister from Rivesville will be at the game (my niece who works a Ruby Memorial gets 4 tickets to all football and basketball games; I pay for my share of 2 football tickets, plus MAC, $5,200 last season).

Hook the Horns!!!!
You are such a fraud and a fake aren't you? Just can't post without being a narcissist. You are comic relief Mr. Welfare Recipient lol.

Hook the Horns!!!!
WHO.....THE F**K.....CARES! We are terribly awful 80% of our games in this league.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT