ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Crawford in big trouble

"Once a Mountaineer, Always a Mountaineer" seems to backfire on us a lot. I think we need a new motto.

Was USC, the Buffalo Bills, Hertz Rental, and/or NBC Sports responsible for OJ Simpson after he got allegedly got framed by the LAPD for killing his wife and that guy who was returning her glasses?

This is why I do t buy it when people say "Once a Mountaineer, Always a Mountaineer"

I disowned the Dick who went to Meat Chicken long before that. I went to practice and seen how much of a piece of $#!+ he was really was.

Since we still live in The United States of America. Justin Crawford is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Having said that if he is found guilty for the crime then he needs punished to the extreme for such a low life kinda crime.

I can guarantee you he’s a liberal democrat and loves fake news CNN. He’s a typical southern dred lock thug. You know he hates Trump. Guy sure sucked his senior year after a good junior year.

I can guarantee you he’s a liberal democrat and loves fake news CNN. He’s a typical southern dred lock thug. You know he hates Trump. Guy sure sucked his senior year after a good junior year.

And you’re a Republican. You’re giving the other Republicans on this board a bad name.
You should leave the board.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Since we still live in The United States of America. Justin Crawford is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Having said that if he is found guilty for the crime then he needs punished to the extreme for such a low life kinda crime.
Maybe you missed the part where he admitted to having sex with the 12 year old girl.

The rise of the ghetto, inner city athlete decades ago has become a modern day disaster. Now they even have twitters, social media to express how ignorant many are. Unfortunately modern technology allows them to show who they really are. I don’t know what motivates a grown man to spend money to watch these liberal thugs in the NFL or NBA. No thanks, I’ll pass.

Last edited:
The rise of the ghetto, inner city athlete decades ago has become a modern day disaster. Now they even have twitters, social media to express how ignorant many are. Unfortunately modern technology allows them to show who they really are. I don’t know what motivates a grown man to spend money to watch these liberal thugs in the NFL or NBA. No thanks, I’ll pass.
Racists much?

Maybe you missed the part where he admitted to having sex with the 12 year old girl.

It didnt state if was a official confession admissible in the court of law. So Comrade Euell I wait until he confesses his guilt or is convicted before I'll comment too much on the matter. Like I said if he is indeed is guilty and is convicted for such a diabolical act then I hope he rots in hell.

Racism is the belief that a particular race is superior or inferior to another, that a person’s social and moral traits are predetermined by his or her inborn biological characteristics. Racial separatism is the belief, most of the time based on racism, that different races should remain segregated and apart from one another.

WVUpride304, you are a racist by definition.

WVUallen cut the crap and be honest. Lol.....just shut up with that. Lol...c’mon man.

80 tattoos and dred locks is not impressive to 80% of the USA. Reality.

Racism is the belief that a particular race is superior or inferior to another, that a person’s social and moral traits are predetermined by his or her inborn biological characteristics. Racial separatism is the belief, most of the time based on racism, that different races should remain segregated and apart from one another.

WVUpride304, you are a racist by definition.
He’s a troll by definition.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
WVUallen cut the crap and be honest. Lol.....just shut up with that. Lol...c’mon man.

You would be surprised troll boy.

70% have more than one tattoo and 20% have more than five. 36% of Americans between the age of 18 and 29 have at least one tattoo. 72% of adults with tattoos have tattoos that are usually hidden by clothing.

In United States 11% of those that have tattoos are from 50 to 64 years old.
United States citizens spend 1.65 billion dollars a year on tattoos.

31% of those that have tattoo feel that tattoo made them sexy, 29% feel that it made them (or shows them as) rebellious, while 5% feels that a tattoo shows them as intelligent.

36% of military veterans and those that currently serve the Army in United States have tattoos.

69% of people don't see people with tattoos any more or less deviant than people without tattoos.

http://www.historyoftattoos.net/tattoo-facts/tattoo-statistics/

It's time you got the ban hammer

images

Last edited:
Reactions: countryroads89
Countryroads89...........if Vernon doesn't ring up some of the posters on this here sounding board .........ole Warez will. Thanks for calling out that feller. I sure hope we ain't got no more racist lurking around this here board. Warez

I haven’t seen him post in a few hours. He may have got the boot.

Reactions: torontoeers
Why would somebody link that crap like WVUallen did? It’s like who cares. Lol

If you actually talk to real folks at work or anywhere they say the guy looks like a dirty thug. That’s the label. It is what it is and it’s true to a large extent. I didn’t create it. People did. Reality folks. Anyway all this happened in Georgia and it’s all Georgia people involved.

Why would somebody link that crap like WVUallen did? It’s like who cares. Lol

If you actually talk to real folks at work or anywhere they say the guy looks like a dirty thug. That’s the label. It is what it is and it’s true to a large extent. I didn’t create it. People did. Reality folks. Anyway all this happened in Georgia and it’s all Georgia people involved.
Somebody throw the hammer down hard on this jackoff please...

Torontoeers your a poster child pos with nothing but smack talk. You do nothing but cry and talk smack. Just hush! Get in the real world bud. Face reality. You need to turn on Rush Limbaugh radio and listen to the real world a little. Your lost. Get a clue.

Anyway this crime and the people involved took place in Georgia. Long way from Almost Heaven. Georgia can have that.

Hi racist. Racism is alive and well in the Pride homestead.

If more than 10 people on this board agree that you are a closet racist, then you've done enough to show cause.

Last edited:
Torontoeers your a poster child pos with nothing but smack talk. You do nothing but cry and talk smack. Just hush! Get in the real world bud. Face reality. You need to turn on Rush Limbaugh radio and listen to the real world a little. Your lost. Get a clue.

Anyway this crime and the people involved took place in Georgia. Long way from Almost Heaven. Georgia can have that.

ADVERTISEMENT