ADVERTISEMENT

Just Storing Some Photos

Mar 7, 2010
Don't stop your tobacco chewin' or orange cone dropping just to read this thread. I just need somewhere to store some photos.

3lMgB1k.jpg

o5hU37h.jpg

Rr9hKKP.jpg

EMSwN4e.jpg

59OOjuH.jpg

WOkbxEx.jpg

JcLLMsF.jpg

SQFZJae.jpg

PLsAg2x.jpg

sU3ba5Z.jpg

ID4ZZFs.jpg

yR0Q3mO.jpg

Rifle, you left out the pot bellied pig-man with the overalls that had a Flyin' WV painted on his belly and his sisterwife was giving the camera a finger ....and the guy pissin' on Mountaineer Field after The Pitt Loss.....and the sock-penis tailgate idiot with the construction hat...so many photos...hopefully all are safely archived somewhere for future generations to see....

o5hU37h.jpg

LOL. Never let a crisis go to waste ....

Huggs uses the occasion for his own self aggrandizement; and just like a Sky God he shows up in a helicopter with some pasta from Kroger deli; as if to comfort the families of the tragedy.

Guess the basketball team wasn't doing so well that year ... Eh ?
:pimp:

Last edited:
Don't worry, Chemist. I have all of the ones you mentioned, plus many other better ones.

I have the one where their basketball player ripped off his jersey and quit in the middle of the game and started yelling "Lets Go Herd!" because Marshall was kicking their ass. I have the videos and stills of when Da'Sean Butler, Jonnie West, and another player were doing some very questionable things, half-naked, in a hotel room with an oblong pillow in between their legs.

I have the one where their basketball player ripped off his jersey and quit in the middle of the game and started yelling "Lets Go Herd!" because Marshall was kicking their ass..

Not to show my age, but I was in The Cam when that happened; it was the last time they played in Huntington ....and we beat their ass.

It was a snowy, memorable evening. They had to close down 3rd Ave as the Cam emptied into the streets and the party went all over the campus.

Fun times. I woke up the next day and my apt looked like Huggy's hotel room.

:pimp:

ADVERTISEMENT