ADVERTISEMENT

Just saw something that somewhat restores my faith

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
in our citizens. While on the way to the grocery store I got behind a white car that had the Va license plate " I Trumped U ", and several Trump stickers on the vehicle. The car pulled into the same parking lot that I did and who should get out of the car but two young black ladies. I couldn't let that go so I asked them if the car belonged to them. One of them smiled and said "you bet it does". I told them how proud I was of them for standing up against what probably was some backlash from certain folks, and they said that they give back in spades (pun intended) what they receive. It warms my heart to know that there are still young folks out there who are not fooled by all this liberal crap that is being spewed by the media

in our citizens. While on the way to the grocery store I got behind a white car that had the Va license plate " I Trumped U ", and several Trump stickers on the vehicle. The car pulled into the same parking lot that I did and who should get out of the car but two young black ladies. I couldn't let that go so I asked them if the car belonged to them. One of them smiled and said "you bet it does". I told them how proud I was of them for standing up against what probably was some backlash from certain folks, and they said that they give back in spades (pun intended) what they receive. It warms my heart to know that there are still young folks out there who are not fooled by all this liberal crap that is being spewed by the media
thumb-1434379247607-clayton_bigsby_chappelle.jpg

Reactions: Fingon
There are alot of them Bro. The ones that didn't answer the polls questions in this past election. Which made Hillary and the Dems think they had it made.

Bigger question, did you hook up for a 3 some with the sistas, so I can restore some faith in you?

He showed up late for the tee time so they started without him. Not that there's anything wrong with that.[winking]

Not exactly related to your experience, but at my local park, I saw a young mixed couple with 3 beautiful mulatto children scampering about. The white wife was wearing a rebel flag T-shirt. There was some small print that may have said F the South for all I know; I didn't move in to solve the grand mystery. For them, maybe it was a symbol of rebellion or just a neat looking design. I don't no if I should be ashamed for wondering, but found it to be a bit of a head scratcher.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT