ADVERTISEMENT

Just in time for tailgating..

backcountry mounty

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dont know if you guys are familiar with arteflame grills but its a spinoff of discada cooking and the hottest thing going in the world of grilling. My buddy, Rich Rosendsle used one for an action station for the Master Chefs at the Masters..

Anyway, we bought a Weber kettle grill and an arteflame grill insert. Really works well for anything and we bought both pieces for under $500. The reason it would be so cool for tailgating is that it can also serve as a holding vessel (and keep food warm) after it is cooked/grilled. You can also use cut wood as a heating source for infusing flavor since the outside isnt directly over coals.

If you haven't, I would highly advise to check these out. Really cool, cheap and functional.

Dont know if you guys are familiar with arteflame grills but its a spinoff of discada cooking and the hottest thing going in the world of grilling. My buddy, Rich Rosendsle used one for an action station for the Master Chefs at the Masters..

Anyway, we bought a Weber kettle grill and an arteflame grill insert. Really works well for anything and we bought both pieces for under $500. The reason it would be so cool for tailgating is that it can also serve as a holding vessel (and keep food warm) after it is cooked/grilled. You can also use cut wood as a heating source for infusing flavor since the outside isnt directly over coals.

If you haven't, I would highly advise to check these out. Really cool, cheap and functional.
You have my attention. The first video I watched won me over.

Reactions: backcountry mounty

Thank you Back, I'm in

Reactions: backcountry mounty

One thing we have been doing lately for tailgating is cooler corn. For those that don't know what I am talking about, it is the easiest way to make and keep corn hot for hours. Just husk and clear ears of corn, put them in the cooler, and pour boiling water on top covering all of the corn entirely. Close the lid and let it sit for 20 minutes or so. Open the lid and enjoy. People coming to the party late can still enjoy it by keeping the lid closed.

ADVERTISEMENT