ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Just got off the phone with new DL offer

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Apopka (Fla.) Wekiva defensive lineman Tashawn Manning told me that he has had a busy spring with around 12 offers coming in over the course of the evaluation period. One of the most recent ones to come through has been West Virginia and while he told me he doesn't know too much about the Mountaineers right now he is very excited about learning more about the program and where he could fit into it. Manning is up to 21 total offers and quite honestly isn't anywhere close to narrowing down his list as he plans to take his time and explore all of his options when it comes to his recruitment. He has only visited FAU and Georgia Southern so far but plans to make it out to check out some of the various schools on his list throughout the summer including possibly a stop at West Virginia. He is currently 6-foot-4, 270-pounds and his size is one of the things that college coaches have been drawn too because he has the ability to play inside or outside on the defensive front. I'll have more in an article.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News