ADVERTISEMENT

Just got back from 3 days in Tulsa....spoke with numerous OSU and OU fans....I asked them what they

Tractor Supply stores sell a product called Trimec that will kill any broadleaf weed in your yard without hurting the grass, and by doing it yourself you can save hundreds of $$ as opposed to the cost of lawn care professionals. I used it for years with beautiful results.
used trimec years ago on my golf greens

I don't follow your Marshall logic, but Slow Head apparently does. All of the dandelions and wild onions are gone and nothing but green grass remains, so I'm good.
I didn't get it either, but keep in mind, Slow Head had been mowing grass and picking up geese shit for 60 years now, so I'm assuming he's an expert in the field.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
I didn't get it either, but keep in mind, Slow Head had been mowing grass and picking up geese shit for 60 years now, so I'm assuming he's an expert in the field.
I have forgotten more about turf maintenance than the rest of you ever knew to start with...and I never picked up one goose turd in my entire career

I don't follow your Marshall logic, but Slow Head apparently does. All of the dandelions and wild onions are gone and nothing but green grass remains, so I'm good.
actually upon further reflection you probably should hire someone to do your yard. I recall a few years ago when I had an ahia state student working for me during the summer. We had a sodding project and we had to keep yelling at him "Green side up!!!"...he never did get it

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
are you saying that you are too good to get your hands dirty and work in the land which The Lord has given us?
You'd be wrong there, Gramps. I plucked more of those %$#@*&+ dandelions than you have brain cells before TruGreen eradicated them.

Just switch to Tennessee Turf brand and don’t worry. Whatever volunteers to grow in your yard will be just as green without all the chemicals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT