ADVERTISEMENT

Just got back from 3 days in Tulsa....spoke with numerous OSU and OU fans....I asked them what they

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
thought of WVU and they both said they mark it as a win at the beginning of each season! I did my best to lobby on behalf of the Mounties but they wouldn't have any of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
Damndest thing....I just got back from Birmingham and spoke with tons of UAB fans...

and what they thought of the turds and they all said they mark it as a win at the beginning of each season. I did my best to lobby on behalf of the turds but they wouldn't have any of it.

Reactions: JCT1
thought of WVU and they both said they mark it as a win at the beginning of each season! I did my best to lobby on behalf of the Mounties but they wouldn't have any of it.
Normally, I'd say OSU and OU fans were cocky. Not so in this instance. They're just telling it like it is.

kind of like when marshla and WV used to play....before the herd AD and coaches lost their minds and better judgement

Normally, I'd say OSU and OU fans were cocky. Not so in this instance. They're just telling it like it is.
UAB says hi...LMAO! turd fans are so cute....rootie...why don't you become one since you hate all things WVU.

So even when traveling we are on your mind so much that you ask others what they think of WVU?

Damn. Poor fella.

Well, can't recall WVU beating OU since they joined the Big 12 but I do think they've beaten the Mullet Man once maybe twice.

So even when traveling we are on your mind so much that you ask others what they think of WVU?

Damn. Poor fella.
I was shocked, you boys tell us nationally respected WVU is and I always took you at your word and yet fellow members of your conference see you as an easy mark! Seems to be something of a conflict between where you boys think you are and where you actually are.

kind of like when marshla and WV used to play....before the herd AD and coaches lost their minds and better judgement
I no longer think that matchup helps MU at all ......everyone in the former Indian Nations would expect MU to romp the Mounties, no win for the Herd! You boys play who you want and we'll concentrate on Notre Dame!

Well damn I guess I should be like you and go live on their message boards and try to tell them why they are wrong.

Thread fail.

Well damn I guess I should be like you and go live on their message boards and try to tell them why they are wrong.

Thread fail.
I guess we'll have to leave that to the scoreboard ,Dave! Beat their asses but that does seem unlikely!

Kinda like beating Marshall's ass consistently for 115 years has shut you up.
Been years since we've played and we won't in the future as a win over WVU does nothing for us nationally! However we'll all be rooting for the Mounties when you boys tangle with the Sooners and the Cowboys!

I no longer think that matchup helps MU at all ......everyone in the former Indian Nations would expect MU to romp the Mounties, no win for the Herd! You boys play who you want and we'll concentrate on Notre Dame!
The only people in the Indian Nations that would expect Marshall to romp us would be the ones who drank too much fire water before placing their bets.

You go ahead and brag about being Notre Dame's warm up scrimmage game, the only P-5 level team that MU will face this year while we are busy preparing for our schedule that features games against eleven P-5 programs.

The only people in the Indian Nations that would expect Marshall to romp us would be the ones who drank too much fire water before placing their bets.

You go ahead and brag about being Notre Dame's warm up scrimmage game, the only P-5 level team that MU will face this year while we are busy preparing for our schedule that features games against eleven P-5 programs.
Damn, you boys are hard to please, here I am agreeing with your position on the WVU-MU matchup and rooting for you against OU and OSU and you aren't happy!

Damn, you boys are hard to please, here I am agreeing with your position on the WVU-MU matchup and rooting for you against OU and OSU and you aren't happy!
For what it's worth I wish the Herd a lot of luck when they play the Irish................they are going to need it.

I'm hoping that Notre Shame looks past the Buckeyes on 9/3/22, with that huge game vs. Marshall looming on the schedule the following week.

Moo can't beat UAB...a team that dropped football yet their dumbass fans are giving us shit that we can't beat OU.

It's why no one likes the turdies.

Damndest thing....I just got back from Birmingham and spoke with tons of UAB fans...

and what they thought of the turds and they all said they mark it as a win at the beginning of each season. I did my best to lobby on behalf of the turds but they wouldn't have any of it.
You're as dumb as those UAB fans. Maybe you ought to update your so-called superior knowledge of college football. Marshall and UAB won't be playing this year and possibly not any time in the near future. They both left CUSA and not for the same destination.

Been years since we've played and we won't in the future as a win over WVU does nothing for us nationally! However we'll all be rooting for the Mounties when you boys tangle with the Sooners and the Cowboys!
Do whatever you want. I don't care what you dickless putzboys do.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
The Irish are supposedly loaded this year, but that trip to Columbus is likely going to take them down a few notches. OSU should win by 10-14 points, maybe more at home. Even if the Irish get blown out in Columbus, the Herd won't present much of a challenge. I may even drive down to that game, just to hang out and party in White field for a few hours, in hopes of scoring some cheap seats a few minutes prior to kickoff, if the weather is nice that day.

The Irish are supposedly loaded this year, but that trip to Columbus is likely going to take them down a few notches. OSU should win by 10-14 points, maybe more at home. Even if the Irish get blown out in Columbus, the Herd won't present much of a challenge. I may even drive down to that game, just to hang out and party in White field for a few hours, in hopes of scoring some cheap seats a few minutes prior to kickoff, if the weather is nice that day.
Just don't enough about the Herd to make a pregnant comment...

Just don't enough about the Herd to make a pregnant comment...
I doubt they'll be very good again this year, plus I think the Sun Belt will be a step up in competition. Guess it all depends on QB play, which by all accounts, seems to be a thin spot. Texas Tech transfer I suppose will be the starter, but if he doesn't pan out, or gets injured, I'm not sure who comes in after that. Of course, the Red Raider transfer schooled the WVU squad a couple years back, but that's certainly not a major accolade to hang your hat on.

I doubt they'll be very good again this year, plus I think the Sun Belt will be a step up in competition. Guess it all depends on QB play, which by all accounts, seems to be a thin spot. Texas Tech transfer I suppose will be the starter, but if he doesn't pan out, or gets injured, I'm not sure who comes in after that. Of course, the Red Raider transfer schooled the WVU squad a couple years back, but that's certainly not a major accolade to hang your hat on.
Yes, the Tech transfer will be key to the season. I saw him at TT and thought he was serviceable but nothing else, how that translates to MU we'll have to see. A lot of questions about the 2022 Herd.

ADVERTISEMENT