ADVERTISEMENT

the dc politicians bought by AIPAC...

Confused? No, I’m amused at anyone that thinks Israel gives a shit what Biden has to say or about the PR. Israel will complete its mission in Rafah.

This will end up being the most crushing defeat in the history of the IRGC. And when Israel is done, they’ll pull back and sit peacefully until the next time one of these Iran backed terrorist organizations fvcks around.

Give us the genocide definition again.... :joy:

Give us the genocide definition again.... :joy:
Still not genocide.

Genocide would be them trapping and killing everyone in Gaza and all Palestinians in the region. They aren’t doing that.

They have a really low bar for collateral damage, acknowledged, but it’s a big leap from that to genocide.

Still not genocide.

Genocide would be them trapping and killing everyone in Gaza and all Palestinians in the region. They aren’t doing that.

They have a really low bar for collateral damage, acknowledged, but it’s a big leap from that to genocide.

You can't be this stupid. Keep that tin foil hat on tight. It's working....

Meanwhile, over 200 countries calling it out with genocide.

Calling it genocide is cute . They are not killing them because of race they are killing them because they are terrorists. Getting upset with the jews is foolish get upset with hamas

You are really cute....

Girl Love GIF by MOODMAN

---------------------------------------

editing...

Never have been upset with the Jews. We (200+ countries, people protesting everywhere including Israel, etc...) are upset with Zionism Israel. There's a huge f'ing difference that shouldn't have to be said a million times on this forum. Understand the difference before pretending to push a narrative.

Last edited:
Calling it genocide is cute . They are not killing them because of race they are killing them because they are terrorists. Getting upset with the jews is foolish get upset with hamas

200 countries.....

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Two hundred...

vs

Extreme right making up BS here. You're cute though... 👱‍♀️

200 countries.....

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Two hundred...

vs

Extreme right making up BS here. You're cute though... 👱‍♀️
The UN is composed of 193 countries. How many vote against the US and Israel? If you using those countries as a basis, you are delusional if you believe anything they say.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
The UN is composed of 193 countries. How many vote against the US and Israel? If you using those countries as a basis, you are delusional if you believe anything they say.

Majority has been against it today. Even countries that are backing Israel are having protests throughout when going up against Western allies/AIPAC nation. Several countries that have now cut off diplomatic ties to Israel. Countries that was one in favor of Israel (Oct 7th) have went to abstained to now being against in present day.

Wait a second, didn't you make a post stating you want all Arabs/Muslims dead?

Majority has been against it today. Even countries that are backing Israel are having protests throughout when going up against Western allies/AIPAC nation. Several countries that have now cut off diplomatic ties to Israel. Countries that was one in favor of Israel (Oct 7th) have went to abstained to now being against in present day.

No, I want them out of our country. They do not assimilate. Aren’t some of the Gaza peeps leaving and going into Egypt now? So, not really genocide.

I’d prefer no war but when there’s war, don’t fight it like we did in Vietnam. Get it over with, fewer people actually die.

What is the population growth rate in Israel compared to Palestine?

Israeli-Palestinian Population Growth and Its Impact on Peace ...

The Palestinian population living in the State of Palestine is growing comparatively fast, 2.4 percent a year, or 33 percent higher than Israel's current rate of population growth. The population is also young, with half 18 years old or under, making it the youngest population in the region.

... the only way Israel can survive is to cull the Palestinians every few years...

it's NOT ROCKET SCIENCE...

THIS IS WHY THEY KILL THE YOUNG PALESTINIANS...

they've been doing this for years now...

What is the population growth rate in Israel compared to Palestine?

Israeli-Palestinian Population Growth and Its Impact on Peace ...

The Palestinian population living in the State of Palestine is growing comparatively fast, 2.4 percent a year, or 33 percent higher than Israel's current rate of population growth. The population is also young, with half 18 years old or under, making it the youngest population in the region.

... the only way Israel can survive is to cull the Palestinians every few years...

it's NOT ROCKET SCIENCE...

THIS IS WHY THEY KILL THE YOUNG PALESTINIANS...

they've been doing this for years now...
Maybe the fake Palestinians should try and get along with the stronger neighbor.

Maybe the fake Palestinians should try and get along with the stronger neighbor.
as I've said many times...

eff hamas...

eff israel...

let them kill each other... don't care....

eff ukraine too...

AMERICA FIRST !!!

Reactions: indyrckstar
No, I want them out of our country. They do not assimilate. Aren’t some of the Gaza peeps leaving and going into Egypt now? So, not really genocide.

You flip flop a lot. I typically appreciate your honesty with Palestine total annihilation to now being want them out of this country.

Last I read was there is no settlement with Israel/Palestine with a cease fire or hostages released. Genocide Joe stating to cut off weapons supply if going into Rafah. We shall see...

Egypt taking any people is not considered genocide action by Israel? Geezus...

I’d prefer no war but when there’s war, don’t fight it like we did in Vietnam. Get it over with, fewer people actually die.

This is not what you have said in the past. I should really start bookmarking your posts. A few month ago, you've made posts about wanting to wipe out Palestine completely. I even complimented you about the honesty.

You are getting old man.

You flip flop a lot. I typically appreciate your honesty with Palestine total annihilation to now being want them out of this country.

Last I read was there is no settlement with Israel/Palestine with a cease fire or hostages released. Genocide Joe stating to cut off weapons supply if going into Rafah. We shall see...

Israel controls that crossing so if they are allowed to leave, even Egypt doesn’t want them, that’s not genocide. How many Jews did the Germans let leave the concentration camps?

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Israel controls the crossing into Egypt. Letting people from Gaza cross into Egypt is not genocide. How many Jews did the nazis let leave the concentration camps. That’s genocide. How many Jews in Poland?

Israel controls that crossing so if they are allowed to leave, even Egypt doesn’t want them, that’s not genocide.

We already went through this before. It's not any other countries responsibility to take a population in for Israel's actions. It's like saying we should take Mexicans in if the situation was similar.

This is not what you have said in the past. I should really start bookmarking your posts. A few month ago, you've made posts about wanting to wipe out Palestine completely. I even complimented you about the honesty.

You are getting old man.
You did compliment me on it. I’m just not sure that western civilizations can coexist with Muslims . At least the radical part cause they are the ones who seem to control everything

We already went through this before. It's not any other countries responsibility to take a population in for Israel's actions. It's like saying we should take Mexicans in if the situation was similar.
You are correct, except that Egypt and Jordan didn’t want them because they are defective people.

as I've said many times...

eff hamas...

eff israel...

let them kill each other... don't care....

eff ukraine too...

AMERICA FIRST !!!
Israel is an ally even if the Jews in this country vote for the very people who would throw them under the bus.

Israel is an ally even if the Jews in this country vote for the very people who would throw them under the bus.

Israel is an ally because of AIPAC (formerly known as American Zionist Committee for Public Affairs in 1953). Became a strong (our strongest) ally when they basically took over the USA. It's no secret the amount of money that goes to each politician they endorse. Today, it's being exposed more due to can't as easily control the narrative with Fox, CNN, NYPost, etc.. media. Hence, let's ban Tik Tok but pretend that the reason was China. Meanwhile, every major social platform gets stolen by countries like Russia, China, etc...

Israel is an ally because of AIPAC (formerly known as American Zionist Committee for Public Affairs in 1953). Became a strong (our strongest) ally when they basically took over the USA. It's no secret the amount of money that goes to each politician they endorse. Today, it's being exposed more due to can't as easily control the narrative with Fox, CNN, NYPost, etc.. media. Hence, let's ban Tik Tok but pretend that the reason was China. Meanwhile, every major social platform gets stolen by countries like Russia, China, etc...
And how much money is the marxist Soros giving? Israel is an ally because of shared intelligence and they dont vote against US interest and freedom in the UN, not that that really matters. Time to get rid of the UN anyway.

You did compliment me on it. I’m just not sure that western civilizations can coexist with Muslims . At least the radical part cause they are the ones who seem to control everything

Radicals like Hamas or Shiites doesn't get a freebie pass. Oct 7th never gets a free pass. The prior events of Hamas attacks doesn't either. Same goes for Israel/USA behavior before, during, and after.

There's roughly 3.5 million Muslims in the U.S. I am pretty sure you have meet a few in your lifetime within the US. I doubt you truly hate them or want them dead in your encounters.

Radicals like Hamas or Shiites doesn't get a freebie pass. Oct 7th never gets a free pass. The prior events of Hamas attacks doesn't either. Same goes for Israel/USA behavior before, during, and after.

There's roughly 3.5 million Muslims in the U.S. I am pretty sure you have meet a few in your lifetime within the US. I doubt you truly hate them or want them dead in your encounters.
I've met them and worked on them. Individually, they are ok. However, when you let them settle together, Minn and Michigan, you get a group of people who are not interested in becoming Americans. They want Muslim law and we don't fight it enough. We have enough and we don't need anymore here.

And how much money is the marxist Soros giving? Israel is an ally because of shared intelligence and they dont vote against US interest and freedom in the UN, not that that really matters. Time to get rid of the UN anyway.

USA has used their veto vote power 89 times since 1945. Of the 89 times, they have used it for 45 for Israel. Of the 33 vetoed pertain for Israel occupation of Palestine territories. This goes back to AIPAC USA though so it makes a lot of since.

UN is a joke overall. Probably good back in 1945.

Shewwwwwwww, some huge leaps being made in this post.

• Haha
Reactions: indyrckstar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT