ADVERTISEMENT

Just finished reading Jerome Corsi's latest

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
"Killing the deep State". If anyone on the Right is under any illusions that the Swamp dwellers and the Left will be going away quietly admitting defeat, they should read this. Biggest take away....they (Swamp dwellers) will never surrender their power without a fierce and determined fight.

Trump to his credit knows what he's up against, but I don't think even he fully understands the depths these people will sink to prevent him from accomplishing his agenda. It's going to get worse...so stay tuned.
content

Google preview linked below

https://books.google.com/books/abou...ver&source=kp_read_button#v=onepage&q&f=false

Trump won the RNC candidacy and POTUS elections in spite of the "swamp's" refusal to support him. The American public wanted him as POTUS and to drain the swamp. I figure he still has a long way to figure out who the swamp dwellers are...

"Killing the deep State". If anyone on the Right is under any illusions that the Swamp dwellers and the Left will be going away quietly admitting defeat, they should read this. Biggest take away....they (Swamp dwellers) will never surrender their power without a fierce and determined fight.

Trump to his credit knows what he's up against, but I don't think even he fully understands the depths these people will sink to prevent him from accomplishing his agenda. It's going to get worse...so stay tuned.
content

Google preview linked below

https://books.google.com/books/abou...ver&source=kp_read_button#v=onepage&q&f=false

Must have a lot of pictures

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
People make good livings playing off the fear of others. This is just another example.
And it's not one sided, though one party seems to be at the forefront now, the pendulum will swing the other way.

Sure there's no such thing as a deep State fighting Trump's agenda to devolve power out of Washington and return it to the states and the people, he just made that up.

Meantime you OT posters don't like his agenda because you think it just helps him front and look good.

Trump won the RNC candidacy and POTUS elections in spite of the "swamp's" refusal to support him. The American public wanted him as POTUS and to drain the swamp. I figure he still has a long way to figure out who the swamp dwellers are...

They know who they are and they are not going away quietly.

Reactions: Shirley Knott
Must have a lot of pictures

If you bothered to click on the link I provided (that is if you know how to read) major sections of the book are excerpted for your pleasure to decide if the author is FOS or has his finger on what Trump is up against?

Rather than making jokes about it why don't you read some of the linked pages? You actually might learn something.

People make good livings playing off the fear of others. This is just another example.

Folks in the Deep state make a living off of restricting our freedoms too. Mr. Corsi's book is a verified documentation of that.

Oh yea? Are you insinuating it’s the right?
My apologies, I didn't mean to insinuate that. It is most definitely the "right", at this time. I have no fear that the "left" will take the lead soon enough. Maybe a new Mike Moore joint will do the job.

My apologies, I didn't mean to insinuate that. It is most definitely the "right", at this time. I have no fear that the "left" will take the lead soon enough. Maybe a new Mike Moore joint will do the job.
Just dismissing the whole SCOTUS discussion?

Just dismissing the whole SCOTUS discussion?
Not really. I didn't say that only one side has crazy at this time, I'm just saying one side has more and crazier people at this time. i also said it would swing back, and the SCOTUS hearings may do that. But there is a significant amount of our citizens that believe in a DEEPSTATE, that Seth Rich hacked the emails and was murdered for it, and that the FBI was out to get Trump. And a whole host of other batshit Infowars crap. When a significant amount of libz start QANONing the new justice, I'll shift my (very real, very serious) assessment.

Reactions: bamaEER
Not really. I didn't say that only one side has crazy at this time, I'm just saying one side has more and crazier people at this time. i also said it would swing back, and the SCOTUS hearings may do that. But there is a significant amount of our citizens that believe in a DEEPSTATE, that Seth Rich hacked the emails and was murdered for it, and that the FBI was out to get Trump. And a whole host of other batshit Infowars crap. When a significant amount of libz start QANONing the new justice, I'll shift my (very real, very serious) assessment.
With respect, they don’t need QANon. They’ve got the MSM and their current party leaders as well as prospective party leaders and Presidential hopefuls running with this nonsense.

With respect, they don’t need QANon. They’ve got the MSM and their current party leaders as well as prospective party leaders and Presidential hopefuls running with this nonsense.
Not sure what the nonsense is. Do they believe the SC has a child prostitution ring or something? Again, not saying they aren't librul crazies, I just think the "right" nuts are winning out at this point.

Not sure what the nonsense is. Do they believe the SC has a child prostitution ring or something? Again, not saying they aren't librul crazies, I just think the "right" nuts are winning out at this point.
Well, I’ve read millions are going to die and women are going to lose their basic individual freedoms. Millions are going to die? That’s coming from prominent party leaders.

I think there is parity is all I’m saying. I don’t think either side has the edge right now.

This author is also a 9/11 conspiracy guy........so, the OP likes the writings of a man who is as Un-American as to blame America for 9/11.........sounds about right.......

LOL!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Interesting to hear you refer to "Q".. The Anons,seem to think that the party of pedophilia,thinks that Q is a LARP. I'm interested in your thoughts on Q. There is a whole lot of VERY, VERY DISGUSTING actions by the deep state. Unfortunately for the citizens of this nation,.we may never hear of all of it. For our own sanity..it's best.Strozk,Page and Priestep have turned states evidence. They willl bring this entire house of cards down. RR has been threatened,this is why he has put on "the show".(Q has access to EVERYTHING that the deep state has said and done for ........DECADES) The 45th has already signed the EO to de-classify the documents,he's just waiting for Congressional Oversight Commitee to authorize it.If you knew the authority of the Five Eyes program and all of their covert operations against the citizens of this nation,you be aatonished by all the illegal data gathering that they' been accessingn for YEARS! FB is/was designed as an app to gather our data and use it against us.Fox news showed the meme of Strozk the other night...good laugh..for what it is.

Interesting to hear you refer to "Q".. The Anons,seem to think that the party of pedophilia,thinks that Q is a LARP. I'm interested in your thoughts on Q.

Q is a larp; a blind squirrel that finds a nut every now and then.

Well, I’ve read millions are going to die and women are going to lose their basic individual freedoms. Millions are going to die? That’s coming from prominent party leaders.

I think there is parity is all I’m saying. I don’t think either side has the edge right now.
I think it's a blow out. Both parties politicians use hyperbole (aka bullshit lies) for votes, but I'm talking about the Bilderberg, DEEPSTATE, boiling children alive nonsense that is becoming more widespread in recent years.

What was the reference to millions dying? The pre-existing conditions coverage? That's the only thing I can think of. Is there really any doubt that women are going to lose abortion rights? Is that view seen as conspiracy? I'm betting there will be a whole, whole bunch of pissed off voters on the right if that doesn't happen.

Interesting to hear you refer to "Q".. The Anons,seem to think that the party of pedophilia,thinks that Q is a LARP. I'm interested in your thoughts on Q. There is a whole lot of VERY, VERY DISGUSTING actions by the deep state. Unfortunately for the citizens of this nation,.we may never hear of all of it. For our own sanity..it's best.Strozk,Page and Priestep have turned states evidence. They willl bring this entire house of cards down. RR has been threatened,this is why he has put on "the show".(Q has access to EVERYTHING that the deep state has said and done for ........DECADES) The 45th has already signed the EO to de-classify the documents,he's just waiting for Congressional Oversight Commitee to authorize it.If you knew the authority of the Five Eyes program and all of their covert operations against the citizens of this nation,you be aatonished by all the illegal data gathering that they' been accessingn for YEARS! FB is/was designed as an app to gather our data and use it against us.Fox news showed the meme of Strozk the other night...good laugh..for what it is.
My thoughts on Q? l m a o

I think it's a blow out. Both parties politicians use hyperbole (aka bullshit lies) for votes, but I'm talking about the Bilderberg, DEEPSTATE, boiling children alive nonsense that is becoming more widespread in recent years.

What was the reference to millions dying? The pre-existing conditions coverage? That's the only thing I can think of. Is there really any doubt that women are going to lose abortion rights? Is that view seen as conspiracy? I'm betting there will be a whole, whole bunch of pissed off voters on the right if that doesn't happen.
Meh, agree to disagree.

I'm simply suggesting that this book is a good summer read and anyone who really is interested in what the Deep state is all about would find it as compelling as I did.

If you don't think there is such a thing as a deep state or you are in sympathy with protecting or promoting it, then I suppose this book is of no interest to you.

Last edited:
And it's not one sided, though one party seems to be at the forefront now, the pendulum will swing the other way.
I started a book several years ago, I think it was "The Politics of Fear", but I'm not really sure about the title. I didn't get very far into it before I decided it was bunk. It was entirely one-sided (poking at the right only). The irony was how the author was using the same "tricks" he complained about the right using to make you fearful of them. I tossed it to the side and chalked it up to wasted money spent. It may be on a book shelf in my house somewhere. I haven't picked it up since, and this was somewhere in the 2006-2008 timeframe if I remember correctly.

I started a book several years ago, I think it was "The Politics of Fear", but I'm not really sure about the title. I didn't get very far into it before I decided it was bunk. It was entirely one-sided (poking at the right only). The irony was how the author was using the same "tricks" he complained about the right using to make you fearful of them. I tossed it to the side and chalked it up to wasted money spent. It may be on a book shelf in my house somewhere. I haven't picked it up since, and this was somewhere in the 2006-2008 timeframe if I remember correctly.

If the "deep state" or an entrenched "never Trump" bureaucracy doesn't exist to stop Trump, I'd sure as Hell like to know where all of his opposition is coming from?

Democrats of course oppose him but the ones facing voters like Joe Manchin aren't as entrenched or as animated in their opposition.

There is however an unelected group equally or more opposed to Trump politically with exhibit 'A' being Lisa Page and her Elliott Ness FBI sleeping buddy Peter Strzok. It is these folks who Corsi documents as the "Deep State" and very few of them are enthusiastic Trump supporters.

They are crawling through the Federal bureaucracy like Roaches, and it's going to take a strong pesticide formula to eradicate them.

#draintheswamp

If the "deep state" or an entrenched "never Trump" bureaucracy doesn't exist to stop Trump, I'd sure as Hell like to know where all of his opposition is coming from?

Democrats of course oppose him but the ones facing voters like Joe Manchin aren't as entrenched or as animated in their opposition.

There is however an unelected group equally or more opposed to Trump politically with exhibit 'A' being Lisa Page and her Elliott Ness FBI sleeping buddy Peter Strzok. It is these folks who Corsi documents as the "Deep State" and very few of them are enthusiastic Trump supporters.

They are crawling through the Federal bureaucracy like Roaches, and it's going to take a strong pesticide formula to eradicate them.

#draintheswamp
So you are saying that career employees (not appointees) should be culled from federal jobs due to their support or lack of support for a sitting president? Would you do the same in the military?

You've fallen for Corsi's crap. He's making money hand over fist off the fears of people who allow themselves to be hooked on it. Where was his disdain with the people who were drawing a federal paycheck who weren't "enthusiastic Obama supporters"? Strzok was an idiot. He can believe what he wants, and he can claim that he is unbiased in his work. That may be true. The appearance of bias is enough sometimes. That was OJ's defense, and it worked. Because Strzok was dumb, you are letting people convince you that this is some huge conspiracy. Stop buying into one-sided junk. The truth doesn't live on the extremes, and conspiracies are rarely a good explanation for the cause of anything. If a bunch of people are in on it, usually a bunch of people are spilling their guts about it. It's like the old saying, "Three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead." Hopefully you don't take that as my support of conspiracy theories about people being offed for knowing "too much".

So you are saying that career employees (not appointees) should be culled from federal jobs due to their support or lack of support for a sitting president? Would you do the same in the military?

You've fallen for Corsi's crap. He's making money hand over fist off the fears of people who allow themselves to be hooked on it. Where was his disdain with the people who were drawing a federal paycheck who weren't "enthusiastic Obama supporters"? Strzok was an idiot. He can believe what he wants, and he can claim that he is unbiased in his work. That may be true. The appearance of bias is enough sometimes. That was OJ's defense, and it worked. Because Strzok was dumb, you are letting people convince you that this is some huge conspiracy. Stop buying into one-sided junk. The truth doesn't live on the extremes, and conspiracies are rarely a good explanation for the cause of anything. If a bunch of people are in on it, usually a bunch of people are spilling their guts about it. It's like the old saying, "Three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead." Hopefully you don't take that as my support of conspiracy theories about people being offed for knowing "too much".

No, I'm not suggesting everyone in the bureaucracy is against Trump but the bureacracy cares more about itself than either Trump or you and I. These are people who for whatever reason do not feel accountable to the taxpayers.

You should read the book, or at least read the excerpted pages I linked to. Just inform yourself then decide if Corsi is worth dismissing or if he's tapped into a major source of Trump's political opposition?

Atl struggles to think for himself. Everything he types is straight from an alt right source.

Atl struggles to think for himself. Everything he types is straight from an alt right source.

I have asked you repeatedly all day to point out for me what lies were in this post you claim I lied about? It's one thing to call a person a liar but quite another to do so and not back it up.

If you do not respond to this post by posting the lies I told in that post that you criticize either by refuting it or posting what the actual facts are, I simply won't post with you anymore because you Sir are in fact the liar.

So you will either respond to this post with the facts that prove my lies or this will be the last post you ever get from me.

No, I'm not suggesting everyone in the bureaucracy is against Trump but the bureacracy cares more about itself than either Trump or you and I. These are people who for whatever reason do not feel accountable to the taxpayers.

You should read the book, or at least read the excerpted pages I linked to. Just inform yourself then decide if Corsi is worth dismissing or if he's tapped into a major source of Trump's political opposition?
I've heard Corsi speak, and I've read some of his ideas in the past. I've come to the firm opinion that the man makes his living off trying to scare people into agreement with him. I'm not saying that's an idea exclusive to the right. I'm not saying that's an idea exclusive to Corsi. I am saying that I dismiss his opinion pretty much out of hand. I trust a blind squirrel over that guy's "evidence" on most days that end in y.

I've heard Corsi speak, and I've read some of his ideas in the past. I've come to the firm opinion that the man makes his living off trying to scare people into agreement with him. I'm not saying that's an idea exclusive to the right. I'm not saying that's an idea exclusive to Corsi. I am saying that I dismiss his opinion pretty much out of hand. I trust a blind squirrel over that guy's "evidence" on most days that end in y.

That's fine. He's either spot on about the "deep State" entrenched anti Trump resistence or it's all a hoax and Trump is adored by most bureaucrats whose jobs he is trying to eliminate in a mission to reduce the size, power, and operations of Leviathan.

Believe either scenario, they're not both correct.

That's fine. He's either spot on about the "deep State" entrenched anti Trump resistence or it's all a hoax and Trump is adored by most bureaucrats whose jobs he is trying to eliminate in a mission to reduce the size, power, and operations of Leviathan.

Believe either scenario, they're not both correct.
So you see no room in the middle of those 2 extremes? It's not possible that people are working the same job they did 2 years ago or 12 years ago? They have to see it as a political statement, not as a chance to serve the American people? Besides, the folks that Corsi is targeting are in the FBI and the IC. Those functions are not going away. If you were talking about the deep state investigations of folks in the EPA, you might have an argument.

So you see no room in the middle of those 2 extremes? It's not possible that people are working the same job they did 2 years ago or 12 years ago? They have to see it as a political statement, not as a chance to serve the American people? Besides, the folks that Corsi is targeting are in the FBI and the IC. Those functions are not going away. If you were talking about the deep state investigations of folks in the EPA, you might have an argument.

I said earlier in this thread that not all of the folks in the federal bureaucracy are against Trump but I am just as adamant that I believe there is a deep State opposition to him as you are that there isn't.

folks that Corsi is targeting are in the FBI and the IC. Those functions are not going away. If you were talking about the deep state investigations of folks in the EPA, you might have an argument.

There are people in those agencies you mentioned who are not even working in Washington anymore and represent political resistence to Trump. There are also people within his own party who are politically opposed to him. Corsi does not single out people only in the IC or FBI Community, but all folks who have a vested political interest in keeping power contained in Washington DC and away from the people where Trump is trying to direct it. Those folks are not all Federal Bureaucrats, although many of them are.

Last edited:

With all due respect Mule, how do you know who Corsi is talking about when you haven't even read the book or at least you refuse to read it?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT