ADVERTISEMENT

Just checking in to see how many die hard weirdos were left!

Keyser76

All-American
Apr 7, 2010
I imagine it has been pretty wild on here the last three weeks, same old true believers carrying Donnies orange water i see. Thought his latest slam on Veterans would turn Gunny ! He really could shoot someone in the middle of fifth avenue and his fanboys would still swoon. Unamerican fools.

I imagine it has been pretty wild on here the last three weeks, same old true believers carrying Donnies orange water i see. Thought his latest slam on Veterans would turn Gunny ! He really could shoot someone in the middle of fifth avenue and his fanboys would still swoon. Unamerican fools.
More emotions and assumptions from another libtard. Can you find something Trump has done that has been proven? Instead of falling for every hoax they invent, try and use your damn brain.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I thought you were dead....or just drunk the last several years

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT