ADVERTISEMENT

Just an early morning observation

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Forum seems to have taken a heavy hit in traffic, due to the early retirements of a couple HOF posters.

Doesn't appear to be much activity without thread Kings Greg Jacobs and myself (forum royalty). Might make sense for some to beg those posters to come out of retirement.

Again, just an early morning observation. . .

• Haha
Reactions: WV Bruno
I wanted to sign an NIL agreement with HerdNation, but they continue to ignore my requests.
Let Sistersville know the Pullman Square crew wants him back. Hopefully he's doing okay. I'm currently on a 31 day banning, due to questioning how much the $7,000,000 they've received with various donations over the years is worth in today's Biden economy. Liberal twat Random banned me for that. I plan to ban him over the head if I happen to see an obese nerd wearing a Herd hat if I happen to drive down to South Bend in September to watch the Irish destroy them. I still get a set of (4) tickets to an ND home game each year through a supplier, so I may venture down if I can find nothing better to do that particular weekend, if for no other reason, tailgate in the White Lot from morning to dusk.

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan
Let Sistersville know the Pullman Square crew wants him back. Hopefully he's doing okay. I'm currently on a 31 day banning, due to questioning how much the $7,000,000 they've received with various donations over the years is worth in today's Biden economy. Liberal twat Random banned me for that. I plan to ban him over the head if I happen to see an obese nerd wearing a Herd hat if I happen to drive down to South Bend in September to watch the Irish destroy them. I still get a set of (4) tickets to an ND home game each year through a supplier, so I may venture down if I can find nothing better to do that particular weekend, if for no other reason, tailgate in the White Lot from morning to dusk.
I miss posting on that board. The sad thing is that Mr. Cat in the Hat and the rest of the delusional Herdidots on that board made it hard for posters to point out their continued delusions of grandeur.

Forum seems to have taken a heavy hit in traffic, due to the early retirements of a couple HOF posters.

Doesn't appear to be much activity without thread Kings Greg Jacobs and myself (forum royalty). Might make sense for some to beg those posters to come out of retirement.

For starts Greg Jacobs was banned fool and no one misses you at all. If you claim you have retired then stay retired.

If more of thr trolls thar are only interested in starting pissing matches with their girlfriends many of the posters that want to rationally talk WVU sports would come back.

There are a few that relish in turning this forum into a dumpster fire.

If more of thr trolls thar are only interested in starting pissing matches with their girlfriends many of the posters that want to rationally talk WVU sports would come back.

There are a few that relish in turning this forum into a dumpster fire.
You’ve been here since 2002, you know damn well they don’t talk 35% of the time about sports on here.

Yea, the site makes money off the free board lolz

Yea, the site makes money off the free board lolz
Actually it does. Ad rates are predicated by hits and length of stay. Gets a little deeper than that with number of new posters and content.
Unfortunately trolls drive away posters that want to talk sports and bring other like minded posters to the board.

BTW there are other boards that have near 100%sports content.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT