ADVERTISEMENT

Just a reminder

COOL MAN

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001
I smoked all your sorry asses.....well, all 5 of you.....in the OT Masters Challenge this weekend; which is admittedly a shock, since I've previously proven beyond any reasonable doubt that I'm consistently about the worst there is at these pick-ems.

I tweaked my team too much...had Bubba playing too long when I should have switched to Rory...didn't play Mickleson on the second day and lost points there.

Originally posted by COOL MAN:
I smoked all your sorry asses.....well, all 5 of you.....in the OT Masters Challenge this weekend; which is admittedly a shock, since I've previously proven beyond any reasonable doubt that I'm consistently about the worst there is at these pick-ems.
I dispute your claim about being the worst. I was so bad at pick-em's that I just quit trying.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Re: There was a pick'em?

Last Tuesday afternoon from rog......I was sorry more folks didn't notice and join in.

I "won" and still have absolutely no idea how the scoring worked. I did realize that players could be moved back and forth between the two lists; but I was also surprised to find that players could score regardless whether they were in My Foursome or My Bench.

Linky

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT