ADVERTISEMENT

Jussie Smollett paid for the noose and the bleach. Even did a dry run of his attack....

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
and leftists, like Commiela Harris, still have his back and stick to racism in America.

All leftists media networks ran with it. They aren't retracting their claims either.

Rittenhouse was the top story, 24/7 and even though he was proven innocent no retractions. Nick Sandmann...Proven innocent. No retractions.

Smollett and Brooks? Leftist media isn't covering.

Hey bleating sheep. Why do you suppose that is? It's all fun and games when the left thinks it fits their America-hating agenda, facts be damned. The sheep still follow blindly.

and leftists, like Commiela Harris, still have his back and stick to racism in America.

All leftists media networks ran with it. They aren't retracting their claims either.

Rittenhouse was the top story, 24/7 and even though he was proven innocent no retractions. Nick Sandmann...Proven innocent. No retractions.

Hey bleating sheep. Why do you suppose that is? It's all fun and games when the left thinks it fits their America-hating agenda, facts be damned. The sheep still follow blindly.
Charles Barkley had a funny take, told him never write a check and to go to Liam Neesom's house.

• Haha
Reactions: bigmac0924

Queer still couldn't get it right

782cc5a65ccc199b.png

JackPosobiec
·
5m

Smollett prosecutor: "Mr. Smollett outright denigrated something as serious, as heinous, as a real hate crime, and made sure it involved words and symbols that have such horrible historical significance in our country."

Not defending him IRL. He should do a little time but I doubt it happens.
I'd like to see 10 years. Kinda stuff has to stop & could send a message. I think the guy trying to set don lemmon up should get jail time. I dont believe the guy I could be wrong but it just sounds to absurd.

Not defending him IRL. He should do a little time but I doubt it happens.
Going to do more than if he hadn't lie to the judge. maybe the judge should say, the brothers are going to do the time for him. Then," just joking, you are getting 3 years."

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Going to do more than if he hadn't lie to the judge. maybe the judge should say, the brothers are going to do the time for him. Then," just joking, you are getting 3 years."

Lol...I'm honestly guessing. I don't know what he will get but I doubt he spends a night in jail.

I'd like to see 10 years. Kinda stuff has to stop & could send a message. I think the guy trying to set don lemmon up should get jail time. I dont believe the guy I could be wrong but it just sounds to absurd.

I don't know if that guy is lying about DL or not. Could be. Something tells me that DL may have other "victims" that haven't come forward yet though.

I don't know if that guy is lying about DL or not. Could be. Something tells me that DL may have other "victims" that haven't come forward yet though.
DL may have done something, after watching the interview with that guy it just seemed far fetched . Don may have harrassed others if so I hope it comes out . I don't consider someone a victim if a person is just trying to get a little, unless they use force or job positions to get it

DL may have done something, after watching the interview with that guy it just seemed far fetched . Don may have harrassed others if so I hope it comes out . I don't consider someone a victim if a person is just trying to get a little, unless they use force or job positions to get it

False accusations are bad for a lot of reasons. Maybe I could muster more sympathy for DL if he gave others the presumption of innocence in his reporting. He doesn't. So I can't.

He’s not going to jail. At the personal level, no one was harmed or injured as a result. IMO a false claim of racism is worse than racism itself because we all can and do unite against real racism but fake claims only divide us and stoke more rage from all sides.

If you gauged it by the real damage done, he would spend years in prison. But he won’t.

False accusations are bad for a lot of reasons. Maybe I could muster more sympathy for DL if he gave others the presumption of innocence in his reporting. He doesn't. So I can't.
I get this , & I wouldn't piss on the guy if he was on fire , he has caused a lot of damage in this country with his lies & spreading rumors as truths. After all the times he has been proven wrong & been on the wrong side of the story people (@moe) still swallow his story. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Reactions: Gunny46
ADVERTISEMENT