ADVERTISEMENT

Judge sets May 2024 trial date for Donald Trump in documents case

Let's say Trump is a convicted felon by next summer, then what? It won't disqualify him from running for POTUS so is he still your guy Repubs?

Let's say Trump is a convicted felon by next summer, then what? It won't disqualify him from running for POTUS so is he still your guy Repubs?
Yep, he sure is. He will definitely get my vote. You’re just a brainwashed retard

Wasn't this judge appointed by Trump? (If what you are inferring is that the judge/court is manipulating the election)
Are you saying this witch hunt is not politically motivated? It’s just coincidental they are throwing everything they can at Trump leading up to the election? If Trump wasn’t running and favored, would this even be happening?

Are you saying this witch hunt is not politically motivated? It’s just coincidental they are throwing everything they can at Trump leading up to the election? If Trump wasn’t running and favored, would this even be happening?
I'm not arguing anything. You missed my point. Were you implying that this judge is "in on it"? And wasn't this judge a Trump appointee?

I don't care what happens. These politicians and their "trials" don't pan out anyways. They all get out of punishment in the end.

I'm not arguing anything. You missed my point. Were you implying that this judge is "in on it"? And wasn't this judge a Trump appointee?

I don't care what happens. These politicians and their "trials" don't pan out anyways. They all get out of punishment in the end.
I don’t know why everyone assumes every judge appointed is a direct political ally of Trump.

The DA's and the special counsel going after Trump are ALL hard core Democrats.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT