ADVERTISEMENT

Johnny Belyin'...

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
has interviewed with the Detroit Pistons. He'd make a very good NBA coach, like Brad Stephens.

I'd advise him to use those talks with NBA teams to leverage a few more dollars from Michigan where his success has earned him the right to stay as long as he'd like. Besides, very few college coaches successfully make the transition to the pro league, and he's not a spring chicken any more.

33455521_10212165642280683_5437828277802631168_n.jpg

Man, if I had a dollar for every West Virginia red neck in a pick up truck who drives below the speed limit in the left lane, then I'd have more money than Jonathan Hargrett made as a WVU "student athlete."

And I thought the cooler temperatures today was a cold front. Nope, just the Fraud pulling out more baseless claims of WVU cheating. J. Hargrett was all about his agent paying the family and Beasley was an agent funding his AAU team to steer him to his agency. Keep swinging away, the breeze feels pretty good.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Still incredibly stupid after all of these years, Pestsider? You threw a tantrum when I stated that Ole Miss must have been cheating when five-star recruits only began flocking to Oxford after Hugh Freeze had been hired, and now you look like a fool, as usual. Google, "Dalonte Hill," then connect the dots, moron.

Still incredibly stupid after all of these years, Pestsider? You threw a tantrum when I stated that Ole Miss must have been cheating when five-star recruits only began flocking to Oxford after Hugh Freeze had been hired, and now you look like a fool, as usual. Google, "Dalonte Hill," then connect the dots, moron.
I don't ever remember or think as to why would care about Ole Miss football for one. You must be making another mistake. (Not hard at all to doubt). Two, where does it state that Hill was put on probation by the NCAA for rules violations? More importantly when was Hugs found guilty of NCAA rules violations?

Reactions: WVUALLEN
....................More importantly when was Hugs found guilty of NCAA rules violations?

He never has been. All tOFU Grab is trying to do is cover his a$$ after I embarrassed him about his beloved Ahia State getting caught cheating.
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/news/story?id=2362496

Cliff Notes from that article - a booster provided cash and housing to a player, they had to vacate wins from four NCAA tournament appearances, had to take down a Final Four banner, and had to pay back millions of dollars. Not to mention the academic fraud, inappropriate benefits to some of their women's BB team, and the fact that even before those violations their coach paid another recruit $6,000.............

Last edited:
I don't ever remember or think as to why would care about Ole Miss football for one. You must be making another mistake. (Not hard at all to doubt). Two, where does it state that Hill was put on probation by the NCAA for rules violations? More importantly when was Hugs found guilty of NCAA rules violations?
Cincinnati was put on NCAA probation when tHuggs was the head coach there, dumba$$. I mean, you can look it up.

He never has been. All tOFU Grab is trying to do is cover his a$$ after I embarrassed him about his beloved Ahia State getting caught cheating.
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/news/story?id=2362496

Cliff Notes from that article - a booster provided cash and housing to a player, they had to vacate wins from four NCAA tournament appearances, had to take down a Final Four banner, and had to pay back millions of dollars. Not to mention the academic fraud, inappropriate benefits to some of their women's BB team, and the fact that even before those violations their coach paid another recruit $6,000.............
This killed Ohio State's basketball program...the Buckeyes now have only 10 Final Four banners hanging at the Schott, including two hung since then. WVU has two Final Four banners to show for its entire existence as a basketball program. LOL

Cincinnati was put on NCAA probation when tHuggs was the head coach there, dumba$$. I mean, you can look it up.
So what does that have to do with West Virginia University? He hasn't done anything here, Catlett and WVU did nothing involving Hargett and there was no issue to Beasley or Bailey no matter how you slice it. (WVU K-State or Hugs). Ohio State vacated wins, returned money (fined) for their own coaching staffs actions. Fired the head coach and lost in court and had to pay out , what, six million bucks? Nice history. Want to visit the tats (drugs) for stolen university property football program?

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Read your own words in bold, you fookin' idiot. Cincinnati was placed on probation under tHuggins' watch.

as much money as Pryor made with his tattoo business?
I wonder how much those spider pads that WVU's players were wearing when they weren't allowed to cost, or the extra coach on the field made when the NCAA imposed probation on WVU after Pryor was long gone?

I wonder how much those spider pads that WVU's players were wearing when they weren't allowed to cost, or the extra coach on the field made when the NCAA imposed probation on WVU after Pryor was long gone?

Everything you have brought up so far pales in comparison to the cheating that was going on at Ahia State. Nice try though.

Unlike tHuggs, our current head coaches have not had any of their programs placed on probation. Nice try, though.

Like I said. What does any of that have to do with WVU?

Again. Nothing.
He's WVU's current head basketball coach, but the Morganholers do a better job of sweeping things under the rug than a janitor employed in the public sector, so you have that going for you.

He's WVU's current head basketball coach, but the Morganholers do a better job of sweeping things under the rug than a janitor employed in the public sector, so you have that going for you.

If Huggs was the current coach at Ahia State instead of at WVU, you'd be worshiping the ground he walked on and defending him to the end of the earth instead of trying to dig up dirt on him. Kind of like tOSU fans worshiped the mad man Woody Hayes while he was letting his temper get the best of him. Slapping opposing players, punching camera men, breaking yard markers You know what I'm talking about. As I have shown you, Ahia State has had their own share of controversy over the years, but you want to brush it aside like that janitor that you mention.

Shut your whore mouth, Buzzard. Wayne Woodrow Hayes was a GOD!!! Comparing a three-time national champion head coach to a drunkard who's never even made it to a title game speaks volumes about the level of your ignorance.

Such childish language.

I doubt that Bob Huggins will ever embarrass WVU the way Woody Hayes did Ohio State.

But if he would, I would be the first in line to have him fired, unlike delusional fans of a pompous blow hole who can't take getting beat crying and begging that embarrassment to stay.

You sure are working without a net since Michigan-herd bone left and isn't here to bail you out.

Like I said, things in Morganhole get covered up very well. tHuggs sure embarrassed UC with probation, horrible graduation rates, DWI arrests, etc. But here you are, "first in line" to cyber blow him. You're foolin' nobody, but yourself, a$$ clown.

Like I said, things in Morganhole get covered up very well. tHuggs sure embarrassed UC with probation, horrible graduation rates, DWI arrests, etc. But here you are, "first in line" to cyber blow him. You're foolin' nobody, but yourself, a$$ clown.

LMAO. you started this whole thing by mentioning Hargett, and now you're getting pissed when some of Ahia State's transgressions are mentioned. Maybe your skin is to thin to play around on a smack board, or maybe your buckeye sized brain isn't able to handle the backlash from what you started.

Probation at WVU - no.
Horrible graduation rate at WVU - no.
DWI arrest while at WVU - no.

"Cyber blowing" Huggins- no. I didn't call anyone a "GOD", so get off your knees and run along before you embarrass yourself further.

IQ above 80 - no.
Ability to grasp simple concepts - no.
Ability to get over obsession with OSU alum - no.
Has a life - no.
Posts on a message board at 5:01 a.m. - yes.
Total loser - yes.

IQ above 80 - no.
Ability to grasp simple concepts - no.
Ability to get over obsession with OSU alum - no.
Has a life - no.
Posts on a message board at 5:01 a.m. - yes.
Total loser - yes.
Reverts to personal attacks because you have nothing left of substance.

5th grader playground mentality.

You're too dense to debate me, a$$ clown. You act as if a tiger loses his stripes by moving to Morganhole, but then again, you thought that Hugh Freeze didn't cheat at Ole Miss...LMAO!

Tressel got into trouble because he did not inform the NCAA that he had received information about players swapping trinkets for tattoos several months prior to the NCAA's investigation. Why did Gale Catlett "retire" when he did? I'll give you a hint: It had to do with a sack of cash landing in Jonathan Hargrett's hands.

Tressel got into trouble because he did not inform the NCAA that he had received information about players swapping trinkets for tattoos several months prior to the NCAA's investigation. Why did Gale Catlett "retire" when he did? I'll give you a hint: It had to do with a sack of cash landing in Jonathan Hargrett's hands.

C'mon dude..if you want to compare scandals WVU doesn't come close tho lol

C'mon dude..if you want to compare scandals WVU doesn't come close tho lol
So, some players who had received items legally given to them by the school traded these items for tattoos, and this was a horrible scandal? LOL! The Sandusky mess wiped Ohio State from the sports headlines, and for good reason.

So, some players who had received items legally given to them by the school traded these items for tattoos, and this was a horrible scandal? LOL! The Sandusky mess wiped Ohio State from the sports headlines, and for good reason.

It wasn't as much players trading for tattoos as it was the fact that Tressel knew about it and didn't report the violation. Then there are the allegations of players having cars provided to them and Tressel knew about that too. It's been proven that Ahia State is just as dirty as any program but you're more worried about Huggins getting a DUI before his time at WVU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT