ADVERTISEMENT

John Solomon: DOJ/FBI knew dossier was opposition research

Trump never released the cracker did he? Soon? Cause this is just more of the same old shit.

lmfao, Tarheel is always on the cusp of the final smoking gun that will prove everyone else in the universe is a liar except Donnie.

Reactions: countryroads89
lmfao, Tarheel is always on the cusp of the final smoking gun that will prove everyone else in the universe is a liar except Donnie.

We have been down this John Solomon road before....always ends up in the same place. He's barely nore credible than a Qanon drop at this point.

We have been down this John Solomon road before....always ends up in the same place. He's barely nore credible than a Qanon drop at this point.

Therefore, 5 times more credible than CNN, and 50 times more credible than Madcow. Got it.

Reactions: WVU82
Dont tell poor boomer that.

The FBI pretty clearly explained in the FISA, as we saw over the summer, that information came from someone wanting to discredit Trump, which was obviously the Clinton campaign.

Keep acting like this is some smoking gun of a conspiracy theory. The FBI did their job, and well.

So yeah, more of what Solomon has done for most of his career, frame stuff to seem like more than it is.

The FBI pretty clearly explained in the FISA, as we saw over the summer, that information came from someone wanting to discredit Trump, which was obviously the Clinton campaign.

Keep acting like this is some smoking gun of a conspiracy theory. The FBI did their job, and well.

So yeah, more of what Solomon has done for most of his career, frame stuff to seem like more than it is.

LMAO!

LOL

The fbi did their job so well that they all got fired. Who is blowing smoke?

Reactions: WVU82
Thats what I expect from you guys when somebody says something you cant refute.
It doesn’t need refuted by us because it’s so obviously inaccurate that it refuted itself. The whole leadership arm of the FBI and DOJ from the previous admin has been fired or resigned. Some of the heavy hitters are now embroiled in a civil suit and will soon be giving testimony under oath without the protection immunity.

It doesn’t need refuted by us because it’s so obviously inaccurate that it refuted itself. The whole leadership arm of the FBI and DOJ from the previous admin has been fired or resigned. Some of the heavy hitters are now embroiled in a civil suit and will soon be giving testimony under oath without the protection immunity.

Fired by a guy they are investigating.

What would it matter to you? Not liking him and having been "out" how many times now?

And none of that addresses that Solomon isn't providing anything new in this SHOCKER!
Oh, I get it. You’re fine with absolute corruption at the highest levels of our government, just as long as it’s your side. I on the other hand have been consistent regardless of party. I’ve been opposed to the Patriot Act since it’s inception. It was funny watching the liberals who decried Bush for 5 years suddenly wheel a 180 when Obama got in office. Suddenly you all were ok with the exact same shit, and worse you all are now ardently defending it and rationalizing it because Orange Man bad.

Bru was right earlier. This is one of the darkest periods of American history. It’s when the masses sacrificed their liberty and gave way to abject indifference and laziness cloaked in a mask of moralistic righteousness. You all disgust me far more than the clown in the WhiteHouse.

Last edited:
Oh, I get it. You’re fine with absolute corruption at the highest levels of our government, just as long as it’s your side. I on the other hand have been consistent regardless of party. I’ve been opposed to the Patriot Act since it’s inception. It was funny watching the liberals who decried Bush for 5 years suddenly wheel a 180 when Obama got in office. Suddenly you all were ok with the exact same shit, and worse you all are now ardently defending it and rationalizing it because Orange Man bad.

Bru was right earlier. This is one of the darkest periods of American history. It’s when the masses sacrificed their liberty and gave way to abject indifference and laziness cloaked in a mask of moralistic righteousness. You all disgust me far more than the clown in the WhiteHouse.

Operating under an established law is corruption at the highest level? You arent sacrificing any liberties when law enforcement goes to a court and apply for a warrant to surveil you, and certainly not when it has to keep going back every few months to prove that it is still justified and necessary. You qre selling this conspiracy that the FBI leadership was out to get Trump, when nearly every move they made in the months leading into the election were helpful to his campaign. The firings you like to mention have been largely political and supported by things that were either personal views a person held to totally related to the things you try to tie them to. The man signing off the FISA applications is still working and isnt leaving until he wants to.

If Trump didn't surround himself with Russian intelligence assets maybe he wouldnt have these problems.

Operating under an established law is corruption at the highest level? You arent sacrificing any liberties when law enforcement goes to a court and apply for a warrant to surveil you, and certainly not when it has to keep going back every few months to prove that it is still justified and necessary. You qre selling this conspiracy that the FBI leadership was out to get Trump, when nearly every move they made in the months leading into the election were helpful to his campaign. The firings you like to mention have been largely political and supported by things that were either personal views a person held to totally related to the things you try to tie them to. The man signing off the FISA applications is still working and isnt leaving until he wants to.

If Trump didn't surround himself with Russian intelligence assets maybe he wouldnt have these problems.
The firings have not been largely political. The firings have come from the information the Inspector general has turned over to the FBIs internal ethics division after clear violations of FBI protocals have surfaced.

What if I told you we do it to mock liberal coop? To his credit he is a trendsetter
That is the problen with newbies.

We say thanks Trump to mock Bru from 12-15 years ago when he would post daily stick market uodates and "thanks Bush".

Joke is generational at this point.

Reactions: wvu2007

It’s been pretty well established that they were trying to rein him in because they disagreed with his National Security policy. It’s also been pretty clearly established that they setup an intelligence operation with knowingly faked information.

I mean, you can read about it.

That is the problen with newbies.

We say thanks Trump to mock Bru from 12-15 years ago when he would post daily stick market uodates and "thanks Bush".

Joke is generational at this point.
You know damn well this is a lie and even spoke of it weeks ago. Why lie?

It’s been pretty well established that they were trying to rein him in because they disagreed with his National Security policy. It’s also been pretty clearly established that they setup an intelligence operation with knowingly faked information.

I mean, you can read about it.

I think you and I are reading vastly different accounts. I haven't seen your argument presented by anyone outside of the MAGACorps news group.

ADVERTISEMENT