ADVERTISEMENT

John Brennan, you're on the clock **

What's funny, this is just the public covering of this. Huber has been a busy man already.

Reactions: atlkvb
When this MOAB / BOS (bag of shit) detonates the collateral damage on the shithole is going to be a thing of beauty.

DduQB7YVAAEQZNR.jpg:large

So what if he did. Wasn't he the director of the CIA? Are they not supposed to receive intel from Britain? My god you guys have lost your mind. When you have to contort, distort and deflect to defend something corrupt, it makes you abandon all logic.
What was corrupt? Doesn’t seem to be anything related to the campaign, administration, or Trump thus far.

So what if he did. Wasn't he the director of the CIA? Are they not supposed to receive intel from Britain? My god you guys have lost your mind. When you have to contort, distort and deflect to defend something corrupt, it makes you abandon all logic.

I'm distorting? I'm not the one that have changed the claim of the timeline, and the root cause of the investigation.

Right now the official story is Papadopolous and his dealings with Mifsud is the root cause, and not the dossier, which had been the root cause. The second narrative is looking like absolute hogwash, both from Papa's standpoint (nothing was there), and timeline (activities were occurring before then).

The first FISA warrant was obtained in October 2016 after two failed attempts. Why are CI's attempting to entrap Trump and Carson campaign staff in the spring of 2016, and under what legal authority? What other campaigns did they do this with? Which one's did they not? Why did they not tell the campaign leaderships? It fails to be a counter-intelligence operation when you are ensnaring US citizens.

Distortion and lies about the investigation all appear to be from your tribe, chump.

What was corrupt? Doesn’t seem to be anything related to the campaign, administration, or Trump thus far.

LOL!

19 indictments and guilty pleas...meeting with Russians in Trump Tower. Even Republicans in the Senate now admit the Russians interfered with the intent of helping trump.

LOL!

LOL!

19 indictments and guilty pleas...meeting with Russians in Trump Tower. Even Republicans in the Senate now admit the Russians interfered with the intent of helping trump.

LOL!

Distortion and lies - None of that has to do with Trump campaign activities.

I'm distorting? I'm not the one that have changed the claim of the timeline, and the root cause of the investigation.

Right now the official story is Papadopolous and his dealings with Mifsud is the root cause, and not the dossier, which had been the root cause. The second narrative is looking like absolute hogwash, both from Papa's standpoint (nothing was there), and timeline (activities were occurring before then).

The first FISA warrant was obtained in October 2016 after two failed attempts. Why are CI's attempting to entrap Trump and Carson campaign staff in the spring of 2016, and under what legal authority? What other campaigns did they do this with? Which one's did they not? Why did they not tell the campaign leaderships? It fails to be a counter-intelligence operation when you are ensnaring US citizens.

Distortion and lies about the investigation all appear to be from your tribe, chump.

The FBI never said the dossier was the primary reason for the investigation. They had a lot of info and justification for the FISAs. Did you forget about Carter Page? Yes, that Carter Page.

LMAO!

The FBI never said the dossier was the primary reason for the investigation. They had a lot of info and justification for the FISAs. Did you forget about Carter Page? Yes, that Carter Page.

LMAO!

link
Your memory is slipping. Page was the primary around the dossier, and why they changed it to Papadopolous. You're lies are falling into your lies.

Reactions: atlkvb
You know it is very bad when the DOJ and formers who were involved are willing to leak about pitential crimes simply to soften the blow.

There are dozens of field agents waiting to testify what they know (and were ordered to do) if they will be subpoenaed. They want to tell their story to put an end to all of the lies.

link
Your memory is slipping. Page was the primary around the dossier, and why they changed it to Papadopolous. You're lies are falling into your lies.

From April 2017:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.45664fc9a5aa

The government’s application for the surveillance order targeting Page included a lengthy declaration that laid out investigators’ basis for believing that Page was an agent of the Russian government and knowingly engaged in clandestine intelligence activities on behalf of Moscow, officials said.

Among other things, the application cited contacts that he had with a Russian intelligence operative in New York City in 2013, officials said. Those contacts had earlier surfaced in a federal espionage case brought by the Justice Department against the intelligence operative and two other Russian agents. In addition, the application said Page had other contacts with Russian operatives that have not been publicly disclosed, officials said.

You really should stop embarrassing yourself. It has got to the point everyone on here except dvldog and dumbdave feel sorry for you.

Why argue with Trumps fan boys? They take this board seriously for some reason and think they have won a victory when no one engages in their inane avoidance of the elephant in the white house. Or as snowsled says, "crickets"! Ha, I won, lmfao.

Why argue with Trumps fan boys? They take this board seriously for some reason and think they have won a victory when no one engages in their inane avoidance of the elephant in the white house. Or as snowsled says, "crickets"! Ha, I won, lmfao.

Hey Keyser...say it slowly
"President Trump"
(you got 7 more years to practice)

Sentences. Try them.

From April 2017:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.45664fc9a5aa

The government’s application for the surveillance order targeting Page included a lengthy declaration that laid out investigators’ basis for believing that Page was an agent of the Russian government and knowingly engaged in clandestine intelligence activities on behalf of Moscow, officials said.

Among other things, the application cited contacts that he had with a Russian intelligence operative in New York City in 2013, officials said. Those contacts had earlier surfaced in a federal espionage case brought by the Justice Department against the intelligence operative and two other Russian agents. In addition, the application said Page had other contacts with Russian operatives that have not been publicly disclosed, officials said.

You really should stop embarrassing yourself. It has got to the point everyone on here except dvldog and dumbdave feel sorry for you.

That's the old narrative, please keep up.

LOL!

LOL!
19 indictments for crimes unrelated to Trump’s campaign having direct involvement. Do I need to fire that Vox article up your ass again?

the funny part...

IMHO, Brennan gets the most time of them all...

#gitmotour2018

Bump

On Thursday, her lawyer, Michael Avenatti, said Trump's remarks improved their legal standing.

"Our case just got that much better. And we very much look forward to testing the truthfulness of Mr. Trump's feigned lack of knowledge concerning the $130k payment as he stated on Air Force One," Avenatti said in a statement.

Predictions started out 4-8" here but downgraded to 1-3 now.

Snow to swipe mid-Atlantic, may brush I-95 corridor of northeastern US this weekend
https://www.accuweather.com/en/weat...idor-of-northeastern-us-this-weekend/70004616

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT