ADVERTISEMENT

John Brennan, you're on the clock **

this is from 2014...

Does John Brennan Know Too Much for Obama to Fire Him? - The ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/08/...john-brennan.../375431/
When John Brennan assured the country that the CIA hadn't improperly monitored the Senate team that compiled a report on Bush-era torture, he fed us false information. That much is clear from Thursday's news that "the C.I.A. secretly monitored a congressional committee charged with supervising its ...

The Seven Deadly Sins of John Brennan – Foreign Policy
foreignpolicy.com/2012/09/19/the-seven-deadly-sins-of-john-brennan/
Sep 19, 2012 - Last week, I introduced readers to John Brennan, the U.S. president's closest advisor for intelligence and counterterrorism issues. Although Americans know little about Brennan, he plays an essential role in shaping and implementing the expansive, unprecedented targeted killing of suspected terrorists and ...

from Sunday...

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pr...t-take-the-word-of-intel-experts-989011011627

---the god complex has set in---

Last edited:
do you realize Brennan worked for the last SIX Presidents ?

He's the cornerstone...

Reactions: lenny4wvu
??

A storm, not Stormy
On Thursday, her lawyer, Michael Avenatti, said Trump's remarks improved their legal standing.

"Our case just got that much better. And we very much look forward to testing the truthfulness of Mr. Trump's feigned lack of knowledge concerning the $130k payment as he stated on Air Force One," Avenatti said in a statement.

Predictions started out 4-8" here but downgraded to 1-3 now.

Snow to swipe mid-Atlantic, may brush I-95 corridor of northeastern US this weekend
https://www.accuweather.com/en/weat...idor-of-northeastern-us-this-weekend/70004616

On Thursday, her lawyer, Michael Avenatti, said Trump's remarks improved their legal standing.

"Our case just got that much better. And we very much look forward to testing the truthfulness of Mr. Trump's feigned lack of knowledge concerning the $130k payment as he stated on Air Force One," Avenatti said in a statement.

Predictions started out 4-8" here but downgraded to 1-3 now.

Snow to swipe mid-Atlantic, may brush I-95 corridor of northeastern US this weekend
https://www.accuweather.com/en/weat...idor-of-northeastern-us-this-weekend/70004616
I give up.

And it ain't snowing. More "legacy" media nonsense.

Reactions: Airport
Oh well, too cryptic for me. So many storms, so little time.
I was referring to the thread our stay @ home nazi has been running for a few weeks with Qanon predicting 25,000+ indictments on the Obama DEEPSTATE.

Gosh. I'll just spell everything out for you, moe.

Good deal!
PITTSBURGH — A lawsuit was filed Thursday against the United States government on behalf of a widow of a coal miner killed in the 2010 Upper Big Branch Mine explosion, alleging the Mine Safety and Health Administration did not do enough to prevent the disaster from happening.

The lawsuit, filed by attorneys with Stanley & Schmitt PC, claims MSHA had full knowledge of the poor practices of Massey Energy following the Aracoma Alma Mine accident in 2006, which killed two coal miners, and did little to prevent the disaster at Upper Big Branch mine that left 29 coal miners dead.

Reactions: EEResistable
PITTSBURGH — A lawsuit was filed Thursday against the United States government on behalf of a widow of a coal miner killed in the 2010 Upper Big Branch Mine explosion, alleging the Mine Safety and Health Administration did not do enough to prevent the disaster from happening.

The lawsuit, filed by attorneys with Stanley & Schmitt PC, claims MSHA had full knowledge of the poor practices of Massey Energy following the Aracoma Alma Mine accident in 2006, which killed two coal miners, and did little to prevent the disaster at Upper Big Branch mine that left 29 coal miners dead.
Yep, saw that. Good luck to her.

Today appears to be John Brennan day. I wonder if he shows up for his Senate inquiry?

ADVERTISEMENT