ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden starring Joe Biden

Joe says "I won't ban fracking." Then just 5 minutes later says "I want to shut down the oil industry." Does Joe not realize fracking is a part of the oil industry?

Look at Joe's landslide generating enthusiastic crowds! I man how can anyone deny this winning campaign?
ElGrnvjUcAEc7f8

Pumpkins and Hay....landslide ingredients!!!!!

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Watch Joe lie and tiptoe around the real reasons behind his pledge to end all uses of fossil fuels. Don't trust this man or a thing he says. He's a swamp paid liar!

Joe Biden falsely claimed his son Hunter did nothing wrong on the board of Ukrainian gas company Burisma.

Hunter Biden himself admitted it was "poor judgement"

Here's creepy Joe promising to "work hard" as President for all Americans then insulting Pennsylvania voters who won't be voting for him.

Hey creepy Joe, who's the bigger chumps...those folks with the microphone shouting you down, or those myrmidons you're shouting to in your microphone who actually believe all your lies?

Translation: we have more Lawyers ready to challenge close races so we can manufacture more fraudulent votes than ever before.

You can't blame me for cashin' in on my campaign with all these can 'ya?
ElMEPJWXYAMDyR1

Parents, don't let your kids go Trick or Treating with these folks around canvassing for votes!!! Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch creepy Joe forget who he's running against (again). Somebody get this corpse some Que cards PLEASE!!!!!

This is just simply an incredible video in light of what we're learning on Hunter Biden's laptop.

Listen to this!

Joe was having a bad day here.....all these gaffes in one speech! Ouch!!!!

You just can't make these up...classic Biden caught on camera!!!!!

If you come over later tonight, I'll sniff 'ya someplace else that will tickle
joe-biden-memes-outro.gif

ADVERTISEMENT